Asuka Kasen telling Claude to use himself as bait to draw some Colombian Cartel gangsters, charged by Catalina with murdering him, and take them to Pike Creek to meet some of her men.
|Target||Columbian Cartel death squads|
|Location||Fort Staunton, Staunton Island, Liberty City|
|Unlocked by||Grand Theft Aero|
Asuka after catching Miguel in the construction site is torturing him in order to get more information about Catalina's plans against Claude. She informs him about Catalina bidding three death squads around Liberty City to kill Claude. He's forced to search around Shoreside Vale for each of the death squads and lead them to a trap set by Asuka in Pike Creek. Claude lures all three of the death squads into the trap and Asuka's men kills all the Colombian Cartel members, foiling Catalina's plans.
(In the construction site, Claude, Miguel, Asuka.)
Asuka Kasen: Miguel seems to think I'm mistreating him. Still, he's revealed the extent to which Catalina fears your quest for revenge. She has three death squads dotted around Liberty, whose sole job is to hunt you down. Act as the bait, and get the death squads to follow you to Pike Creek where some of my men will be waiting for them.
(Asuka hits Miguel on the head two times.)
Miguel: Aaaah, aah!
- The Sentinels driven by the Cartel squads are dent proof, so they will take no damage from ramming and will not catch fire if flipped over. However, this special property cannot be saved in the player's garage. The Sentinels are otherwise vulnerable to bullets, flames and explosions.
- Asuka mentions that there are "three death squads dotted around Liberty", but all of them are on Shoreside Vale.
- The Colombians must be lured into the trap. If the player kills them or destroys their cars when not in the trap, the mission fails.
- The Yakuza gangsters can be killed during or after this mission without any consequences.
- The Yakuzas can attack Claude or even themselves.