The Banshee is a two-seater sports car introduced in Grand Theft Auto III.
The Banshee is front-engine, rear-drive and boasts the deep rumble of at least 8 cylinders. In Grand Theft Auto III, Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories, and Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas it resembles a first-generation '90s Viper RT/10 (more curvilinear design; dual single-exhaust ports), whereas in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, and Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories it looks to be a 1980's Corvette C4 (more angular design; dual double-exhaust ports). The '90s Viper RT/10 version is the only top-down convertible that the player cannot jump into without opening the driver door.
The Banshee's acceleration, speed, and braking are among the best in it's class, but this often comes at the expense of handling, especially at high speeds.
- Grand Theft Auto III
- Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
- Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories
- Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories
- Grand Theft Auto IV
Grand Theft Auto III
- Capital Autos in Harwood, Portland.
- Outside Asuka Kasen's apartment on Staunton Island.
- Kenji's Casino, Torrington, Staunton Island.
- Parking lot west of Wichita Gardens.
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
- Western most house of Starfish Island main road.
- Near Collars & Cuffs.
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- Next to C.O.B.R.A. Marital Arts gym in Garcia, San Fierro.
- In the Come-A-Lot Casino parking lot.
- Spawn around Rodeo, Los Santos.
- Spawn around The Strip and the Old Venturas Strip in Las Venturas.
- Importable from Easter Basin (San Fierro) after completing export lists. Import cost: $36,000 (Thursday only)
Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories
- West of the Empire in north Downtown, Vice City.
- Parked in front of a mansion in the middle of Starfish Island, Vice City.
Grand Theft Auto IV
- Galveston Avenue near Middle Park, Algonquin.
Modifications (GTA: San Andreas)
- Colors (two exterior areas)
- Nitro (all)
- Wheels (ten varieties)