|Appearances||GTA San Andreas|
|Full Name||Barbara Schternvart|
|Home||El Quebrados, Tierra Robada, San Andreas|
San Andreas Police Department|
|Voiced by||Danielle Lee Greaves|
Barbara was voiced by Danielle Lee Greaves.
- Players can take her out on dates between 00:00 and 04:00 or around about 1:00 and sometimes between 16:00 and 04:00.
- Driving date
- Whilst on a driving date, Barbara prefers CJ to drive at roughly the same speed as regular traffic (with too slow being more acceptable than too fast).
- Food date
- Whilst on a food date, Barbara prefers to go to diners. The closest diner is the one just southwest of where Barbara lives, along the highway connecting Las Venturas and San Fierro. It is marked by a pink drink icon.
- Dancing date
- The closest dance club, marked with a music record, is Gaydar Station in San Fierro. The player will need 3000 or more points to have a successful date.
- Barbara has two children, who are unseen in game, and she claims "that she used to be married to a real bastard", which would explain why Barbara is possible to date. However, another quote, "My husband called me a control freak", suggests that she is dating CJ secretly, however another quote, "Hi, I'm Barbara. I'm divorced and have two children. You interested?" declares that she is actually divorced, but still refers to her ex as her husband.
- Barbara's Ranger's license plate reads CUFFS.
- Barbara is the only female officer in GTA San Andreas, and the first female officer to appear in the entire Grand Theft Auto series. She does not appear in the game in uniform