|The Lost and Damned.|
The Lost and Damned|
The Ballad of Gay Tony
|Vehicle type||Civilian/Gang motorbike|
|Body style||Racing/Supersport bike|
|Capacity||2 (rider and passenger)|
The Bati Custom is essentially a sportier variant of the Bati 800 supposedly more suited for racing, stripped of unwanted accessories (such as signal lights and rear mirrors) and featuring mechanical modifications, such as a more traditional two-sided swingarm (as opposed to the base model's single-sided version), a larger rear fender, and a repositioned exhaust pipe.
The Bati Custom also comes in one of four possible full-body vinyl designs, each primarily sponsoring one in-universe product, including Sprunk (green), Redwood Cigarettes (red/white), Stronzo (green/red/white) and Barracho (red/white); in TBOGT, only the Redwood Cigarettes vinyl design is available. As the vinyls are actual textures, it is not possible for the player to change them at any spray shop.
The Bati Custom is a gang vehicle of the Uptown Riders.
Despite having been modified, the Bati Custom's performance is actually nigh-similar to that of the Bati 800, with very little difference in weight, acceleration, top speed and handling. However, much like the Bati 800, the Bati Custom still possesses excellent performance, with a lighter body weight (250kg) that allows for responsive braking and steering, and excellent top speed (297 kmph) and acceleration.
- The Bati Custom is named the Bati 801R in the Uptown Rider's website.
- The Bati Custom plays The Beat 102.7 by default when ridden.
- The Lost and Damned
- The Bati Custom is more common in the northeastern corner of Algonquin, the Uptown Riders' native territory, where it can sometimes be found ridden around Northwood, Algonquin, or regularly found in traffic at the intersection next to the North Holland hospital while the player is riding a chopper.
- The bike's frequency in traffic is increased if the player rides a Bati Custom.
- The Ballad of Gay Tony
- The Bati Custom can only be found in the final mission "Departure Time". To keep the bike, the player must allow the mission to fail by not getting to the airport in time. By doing this it causes the game to spawn the Bati Custom very commonly all across Liberty City when the bike is ridden.