The Biplane's design is comparable to the Pitts Special-based Stuntplane from Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, being similar in construction as the Stuntplane, but differing in terms of several designs, featuring a sharper nose, an open air cockpit, and a shorter rear stabilizer.
The Biplane's maneuverability is inferior to the Stuntplane, being generally harder to steer, but otherwise possesses a fair speed while in flight. The Biplane can also sustain quite a bit of damage, but can still explode on impact if it crashes.
- At the end of the diagonal runway in Escobar International Airport after "From Zero to Hero". Triggers the Crims on Wings side mission when entered.
- In a hangar south of the airport after "From Zero to Hero". Triggers the Hyman Memorial O.D.T. side-mission when entered. (PS2 version)
- This is the only flyable plane not to appear in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.
- When the camera is in cinematic mode, Vic can drive-by.
- In the BradyGames guide for GTA Vice City Stories, the plane is actually referred to "Pitts". It is unknown if the name was going to actually be on the based plane.