Boleyn Street is a street in Grand Theft Auto IV in Northwood, Algonquin. It is located at the intersection of Frankfort and Exeter Avenue in Northwood. It is represented as a small courtyard enclosed underneath the Frankfort High LTA line, between Pay 'n' Spray and the LCFD Northwood Station on Exeter Ave.
The short dead-end courtyard can be accessed from Frankfort Ave. Pay 'n' Spray is located to the right of the street. The location of the street is marked by curb cuts adjacent to the intersection of Exeter Ave & Frankfort Ave. Numerous dumpsters and gasoline tanks are strewn through the street. However firefighters are seen in the street having a conversation. It is not seen in any road maps but is programmed into gameplay.
The street has two mission roles:
- In She's a Keeper, where Niko Bellic along with Patrick McReary, takes Gracie Ancelotti to the waypoint, located here.
- In Diamonds Are a Girl's Best Friend, Packie waits here with Gracie to take her to the Charge Island sewer works for the exchange.
The Frankfort Avenue LTA station is nearby. Located on Frankfort and Vauxite Street.
Points of Interest
- A ladder and a Fire Escape are located here.
- The Liberty City Fire Department station is located between Exeter and Boleyn.
- Boleyn is a surname of an English noble family in the Tudor period.