Bringing the House Down
|Bringing the House Down|
Toni Cipriani about to enter the old subway tunnels in a van full of explosives to destroy Fort Staunton
|Game||GTA Liberty City Stories|
|Target||Fort Staunton, Staunton Island, Liberty City|
|Location||Pike Creek, Shoreside Vale, Liberty City|
|Unlocks||Love on the Run|
No Money, Mo' Problems|
Cash in Kazuki's Chips
Bringing the House Down is a mission in Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories given to protagonist Toni Cipriani by explosives expert 8-Ball from his explosives shop in Pike Creek, Shoreside Vale, Liberty City.
Toni returns to 8-Ball who has all the explosives ready. Donald Love phones 8-Ball and informs Toni that the weakest points under Fort Staunton is the new Porter Tunnel development and the old subway tunnels. Toni leaves, carefully driving the van full of explosives to Fort Staunton. On the way, he is attacked by Forelli Family mobsters but manages to escape. He then enters the Porter Tunnel and drives to various parts of the Tunnel and subway tunnels, planting the explosives. Toni then leaves the tunnels, killing any construction workers who are witnesses. He escapes in a vehicle, just as the explosives detonate, destroying Fort Staunton.
8-Ball: Look man, this truck is loaded. Know what I'm saying? Drive cool.
(8-Ball's cell phone rings)
8-Ball: Yeah? It's all good. Sure. I'll put him on.
(8-Ball hands the phone to Toni)
Donald Love: Toni, we're one little job away from being fabulously rich. We've scoured plans of Fort Staunton. Its weakest points are along the old subway that runs underneath the area.
Toni Cipriani: Great Don! All I gotta do is dodge a hundred wacko Italians.
Donald Love: Just head along the Porter Tunnel and you'll find your way in just fine.
(Toni begins to drive toward the Porter Tunnel entrance and is attacked by the Forellis)
Toni Cipriani: The Forellis? What are they doing here?
(Toni manages to enter Porter Tunnel and reaches the abandoned subway)
Worker #1: Get the hell out of here!
(Toni kills the worker, plants the first explosives and enters the old subway tunnels, where a second worker spots Toni planting the second explosives)
Worker #2: Hey! You're not supposed to be down here!
- Not placing the first explosive does not start the time limit, so the player has the oppurtunity to explore the abandoned subway.
- The name of this mission is a reference to the film Bringing Down The House starring Queen Latifah.
- The two train wrecks are likely remoddled versions of the operational trains in the game. The wrecks will not change colour even with cheats activated.
- Four glitches occur before and after the mission where part of the subway (including a train wreck, a roof support and part of the train track) can be seen.
- In an LCFR news report it is stated that the Forelli Family were seen entering the subway, suggesting they have been blamed for the explosion.
Toni Cipriani driving in the Porter Tunnel after escaping a Forelli Family attack.
The Ristorante ecoli restaurant and two diners being blown-up.
The Bo-Bella Boutique being blown-up.
|PS2 Version - GTASeriesVideos|