The Bullet GT is a supercar featured in The Ballad of Gay Tony.
The Bullet GT is evidently based on the Bullet, a similarly designed sports car from Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, sharing similar Ford GT-like design cues and hood scoop, and rear window shutters seemingly inspired by those of the Lamborghini Miura.
Much like various newly designed cars in TBOGT, the car lacks badges indicating its manufacturer. However, while its interior is derived from the Grotti Turismo, police radio chatter indicate the car is actually a Vapid model.
The Bullet GT has a massive top speed about 211 MPH (341 km/h), and is possibly and arguably the fastest car in the game, butting heads with the Comet, the Turismo and the Coquette. It can turn corners easily, and barely has any understeer. Unlike the real Ford GT, which has a relativley low-revving (compared to European cars) supercharged-V8, the Bullet GT's engine is naturally-aspirated and very high-revving.
- The player can spawn the Bullet GT via cheat code by dialing "227-555-9666".
- Henrique Bardas can acquire one for the player after the mission No. 3.
- Very common in Alderney.
- The Bullet GT can commonly spawn in Algonquin, Liberty City.
- The Bullet GT is used during Triathlons. The player can obtain a unique green and black Bullet GT in this event.
- Will spawn in the Star Junction area, also will appear if driving one.
- Spawn in Chinatown.