The Bullet GT is evidently based on the Bullet, a similarly designed sports car from Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, sharing similar Ford GT-like design cues and hood scoop, and rear window shutters seemingly inspired by those of the Lamborghini Miura. The interior is derived from the Grotti Turismo.
Much like various newly designed cars in TBOGT, the car lacks badges indicating its manufacturer. However, police chatter refers to the car as a "Vapid Bullet GT" in the same vein as the Ford GT name.
The Bullet GT has a massive top speed of over 225 km/h (140 MPH),and is possibly and arguably the fastest car in the game, butting heads with the Comet, the Turismo, the Police Stinger and the Coquette. It can turn corners easily, and barely has any understeer. Unlike the real Ford GT, which has a relatively low-revving (compared to European cars) supercharged-V8, the Bullet GT's engine is naturally-aspirated and very high-revving.
- The player can spawn the Bullet GT via cheat code by dialing "227-555-9666".
- Henrique Bardas can acquire one for the player after the mission No. 3.
- Commonly spawns in Algonquin, especially the southern half of the island.
- Fairly common in Alderney.
- The Bullet GT is used in the Drug Wars as an vehicle packed with drugs, many of these have special paintjobs not seen anywhere else.
- More common in multiplayer around these locations than in single player.
- The Bullet GT is used during Triathlons. The player can obtain a unique green and black Bullet GT in this event.