The Bullet GT is evidently based on the Bullet, a similarly designed sports car from Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. It shares similar design cues with the Ford GT like the waterfall hood scoop and body shape. The louvers over the rear windscreen are similar to those featured on the Lamborghini Miura. The plush interior is derived from the Grotti Turismo and features sport bucket seats finished in tan leather.
Much like various newly designed cars in TBoGT, the car lacks external badging indicating its manufacturer; however, police chatter refers to the car as a "Vapid Bullet GT" in the same vein as the Ford GT.
The Bullet GT has a top speed of at least 225 km/h (140 MPH), and is arguably the fastest car in the TBoGT DLC butting heads with the Comet, the Turismo, the Police Stinger, and the Coquette. The Bullet GT has a neutral handling set up and is extremely balanced. The Bullet GT is also fairly durable compared with other super cars, especially the fragile Comet. Unlike the real Ford GT, which has a relatively low-revving (compared to European cars) supercharged 5.4L V-8, the Bullet GT's engine is naturally-aspirated and high-revving.
- The player can spawn the Bullet GT via cheat code by dialing "227-555-9666".
- Henrique Bardas can acquire one for the player after the mission No. 3.
- Commonly spawns in Algonquin, especially the southern half of the island.
- Fairly common in Alderney.
- The Bullet GT is used in the Drug Wars as an vehicle packed with drugs, many of these have special paintjobs not seen anywhere else.
- More common in multiplayer around these locations than in single player.
- The Bullet GT is used during Triathlons. The player can obtain a unique green and black Bullet GT in this event.