Grand Theft Auto IV (Television)
|State:||New Hampshire (Presumably)|
Bullworth is situated in the New England area (apparently in the state of New Hampshire according to developers) in the United States of America. It exists in the same fictional universe as the Grand Theft Auto and Manhunt series, although it is not made clear which specific universe it exists in - the game makes references to GTA in the 3D Universe, but is referred to in the HD Universe. Bully was released in 2006, in the same year as the final games of the 3D Universe, and Scholarship Edition in 2008, in the same year of the first HD Universe game; this may explain the discrepancies. Otherwise, like the character Lazlow, Bullworth could simply exist in both universes.
- Bullworth Academy is the town's independent boarding school for the nation's children, and is the main setting within the town.
- Bullworth Town is the commercial borough of the city, housing many of the town's shops and the Town Hall.
- Old Bullworth Vale is a borough, which has two main areas. There is a shopping section, smaller than Bullworth Town, and a residential area, which houses many of the wealthier residents of the town.
- New Coventry is the run-down, urban-poor borough, consisting of mainly tenement housing. There are few shops, housing the poorer residents of the town.
- Blue Skies Industrial Park is the industrial borough of the city and is home to the Townies clique. The area houses the poorest residents of the town and mainly consists of factories and industrial buildings.
- The Happy Volts Asylum is the city's asylum and houses many inmates.
Connections to Grand Theft Auto series
- Bullworth Academy, the main setting of the game, appears briefly in a cameo in an episode of I'm Rich in Grand Theft Auto IV.