Grand Theft Auto IV (Television)
Bullworth is situated in the New England area (apparently in the state of New Hampshire according to developers) in the United States of America. It exists in the same fictional universe as the Grand Theft Auto and Manhunt series, although it is not made clear which specific universe it exists in - the game makes references to GTA in the 3D Universe, but is referred to in the HD Universe. Bully was released in 2006, in the same year as the final games of the 3D Universe, and Scholarship Edition in 2008, in the same year of the first HD Universe game; this may explain the discrepancies. Otherwise, like the character Lazlow or Carcer City, Bullworth could simply exist in both universes.
- Bullworth Academy is the town's independent boarding school for the nation's children, and is the main setting within the town.
- Bullworth Town is the commercial district of the city, housing many of the town's shops and the Town Hall.
- Old Bullworth Vale comprises two areas - a wealthy residential area on a hill not unlike Shoreside Vale, and a small shopping plaza at the foot of the hill.
- New Coventry is the run-down, urban-poor district, consisting of mainly tenement housing. There are few shops, housing the poorer residents of the town.
- Blue Skies Industrial Park is the industrial district of the city and is home to the Townies clique. The area houses the poorest residents of the town and mainly consists of factories and industrial buildings.
- The Happy Volts Asylum is the city's asylum and houses many inmates. Although geographically part of Blue Skies, it is considered a separate district on its own.
Connections to Grand Theft Auto series
- Bullworth Academy, the main setting of the game, appears briefly in a cameo in an episode of I'm Rich in Grand Theft Auto IV.