Rear quarter view)|
A Cadrona in GTA San Andreas..
|Appearance(s)||GTA San Andreas|
|Vehicle type||Civilian car|
|Body style||2-door coupe|
|Capacity||2 (driver and passenger)|
The Cadrona is a compact coupe that is featured in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.
The Cadrona is designed as a coupe with sporty qualities, portraying the vehicle as an economy sports car with moderately good performance. It is similar to a 1991-1994 Chevrolet Cavalier, probably a Z24 Model because of the hood and slightly better than average performance. The Cadrona also has a grille like the older 1988-1990 Cavaliers but the back lights and front bumper look more like a 1991-1994 model.
The car's performance is good, with an above average top speed, good acceleration, and tight cornering, impressive considering its rear wheel drive configuration. The car does present a few drawbacks, mainly its light weight and instability due to its narrower axles against a wider body. As the car is only a two-door, the car can only fit two people.
The Cadrona can be modified at a TransFender, which offers a moderate range of parts to the car.
Italicized pricing denotes prices at the Las Venturas TransFender, which charges 20% more except Colors.
- The default radio station of the Cadrona is Bounce FM.
- The name "Cadrona", is similar to a Spanish profanity, "cabrona", meaning bitch or whore.
- Spawns regularly in all cities and counties
- Parked under the Mulholland Intersection in Los Santos
- Parked in the parking lot of the Las Venturas Airport in Las Venturas