From Grand Theft Wiki
Revision as of 19:39, 3 October 2013 by Grand Theft AJ (GTA V)
Some stores in the East Coast don't get the newest releases until 6 weeks after they are released in the West Coast. People in Ontario and Quebec traditionally get their games 3 weeks after they are released in Victoria and Vancouver.
References in the Grand Theft Auto series
- GTA III
- Toronto is mentioned in the official website of Grand Theft Auto III (Francis International Airport)
- GTA IV
- Roman Bellic lists "scared Canadians" as one of the many types of females to hit on in Liberty City.
- Many pedestrians exclaim "I'm going back to Canada!", "proud to be Canadian!" or "Canada's way safer than this!" when something threatening happens around them.
- Weazel News states in a report that "Canadians created hockey as a excuse to beat each other up, just as us Americans did with football"
- "Liberty City to Canada" is a miles travelled stat in Grand Theft Auto IV. When calculated, Canada is approximatley 375 miles away.
- Kenny Petrovic mentions in the online co-op game Deal Breaker that the Angels of Death biker gang bring their drugs down from Canada.
- GTA V
- Protagonist Trevor Phillips was either born in Canada, or just lived there as a child.
- Canadian flags can be seen on various buildings, and at the golf courses.
People from Canada
- Moose - Member of The Lost MC. Incarcerated for shooting an undercover cop.
- Trevor Phillips - One of protagonists of Grand Theft Auto V