Category talk:Special Vehicles
Clarify and Classify
Hey, can anyone clear something up for me; how is a vehicle classified as "special"? Masterpogihaha 04:05, 31 May 2009 (UTC)
- The vehicle is special if:
- It only appears in some missions (Ghost)
- It has got Unique Color(s) (Kuruma from Give Me Liberty)
- It has got Unique Design (Mothership or vehicles with special numplate)
- It has got Unique Handling (Angel from Alloy Wheels of Steel)
- It has got Special Abilities (Proofing & Permanent Color)
- It is a combination of features listed above.
- It is only avaiable (not to drive) with trainers/cheats/mods.
- The vehicle that doesn't have a spawning location but is appearing randomly on the streets is not special. Unlockable vehicles are also not special (expect Avenger from GTA LCS because it only spawns once). --DT-boy 11:21, 31 May 2009 (UTC)
- You just set up a very narrow set of rule for a category that would otherwise be useful in listing unique vehicles. Creating Category:Bonus Vehicles or Category:Unlockable Vehicles isn't very practical because it won't just end up listing the aforementioned vehicles, but also list generic vehicles that are easily unlocked after completion of missions (i.e. the Leviathan in GTASA, the Hunter in GTAVC, the Rhino in GTA III, the Armed Land Roamer in GTA 2, etc.). - ZS 05:58, 1 June 2009 (UTC)
Last modified on 1 June 2009, at 06:59