Chamberlain Hills is a low-income and gang controlled residential neighbourhood in southern Los Santos appearing in Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto Online. The neighbourhood is bordered by Strawberry in the north, Davis to the east, Maze Bank Arena in the south and La Puerta in the west.
The area is controlled by the Chamberlain Gangster Families set of The Families and borders Davis, a Ballas controlled area. The two rival gangs are presumed to have frequent incidents at the border of the neighbourhoods.
Places of Interest
- BMX (at the B.J. Smith Recreation Center and Park, can occasionally be found in two apartment complexes next to the center)
- Jerry Can (on the LTD filling station forecourt)
- eCola vending machine (at the B.J. Smith Recreation Center and Park)
- Cats, Rottweiler's and rats can be found in the Chamberlain Hills, which can be photographed for the Wildlife Photography Challenge in the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC versions of the game.
- There is a Chamberlain Hills Feminist group, which is attended by Denise Clinton.