From Grand Theft Wiki
Revision as of 03:40, 21 May 2010 by Tinasian
Grand Theft Auto games on most major platforms. Be advised, due to the nature of cheats, they are to be used at your own risk. It is advisable to keep a back-up save game, due to the risk of a cheat code having adverse effects on your save file. Also be aware that some of the cheats are irrevocable: Most of the cheats will be de-activated if you type in the cheat once more, but certain cheats are not de-activated, no matter how many times you type them in. Also, in certain GTA games, using cheats degrade the player's criminal rating, and prevent a player from fully completing a game.
- Cheats in GTA 1
- Cheats in GTA 2
- Cheats in GTA III
- Cheats in GTA Vice City
- Cheats in GTA San Andreas
- Cheats in GTA Liberty City Stories
- Cheats in GTA Vice City Stories
- Cheats in GTA IV, The Lost and Damned, and The Ballad of Gay Tony
- Cheats in GTA Chinatown Wars
Grand Theft Auto: san andreas:
- If you use to many cheats during game play then you may possibly lose your ability to workout in a gym or anywhere.
- This is not always a cause of using too many cheat codes, but you may lose your ability to work out in Madd Dogg's Crib, because for some reason if you save the game inside, it disables you from working out in the gym room but not at other gym's. also when you save the game in Madd Dogg's Crib, it disables you from being able to play basketball in the basketball court in the gym room only, other place you can still play basketball.