|Be warned that using cheats may cause unintended side effects, disable achievements, and/or hinder game progress. Use cheats at your own risk.|
This page contains all known cheat codes for Grand Theft Auto V. Unlike Grand Theft Auto IV, cheat codes are not inputted through the mobile phone; instead, the game reverts to the cheat system from the GTA III Era, where the player must quickly input a string of button presses to activate cheats. Upon successful input of a cheat code, a message appears above the radar indicating which cheat code was entered. However, if the player attempts to spawn a vehicle within a confined area (e.g. inside a building or tunnel), an error message appears stating "Cheat denied, cannot spawn here"; cheats are also denied if the player has their mobile phone out. Upon activating the first cheat, achievements and trophies are disabled for the duration of the current session only; reloading the game re-enables achievements and trophies. Additionally, activating cheats during a mission prevents the player from uploading their stats to the Social Club.
|Cheat||PlayStation platform||Xbox platform|
|Invincibility for 5 minutes|
|Full Health and Armor|
|Give Weapons and Ammo|
|Lower Wanted Level|
|Raise Wanted Level|
|Bang Bang (Explosive Bullets)|
|Explosive Melee Attacks|
|Slow Mo Aim|
|Skyfall (Spawn in midair)|
|Spawn Rapid GT|
|Spawn Stunt Plane|
- Inputting the code again while active deactivates the cheat.
- Gives the player a Knife, SMG with 300 rounds, Pump Shotgun with 150 shells, Assault Rifle with 300 rounds, Sniper Rifle with 30 rounds, 5 Grenades, and a RPG with 5 rockets.
- Affects wanted level by one star per input.
- Power of explosions depends on the protagonist used. Explosions caused by Trevor are stronger than those caused by Michael or Franklin.
- Enter up to 3 times to increase effect. Enter 4 times to disable.