|Appearances||The Lost and Damned|
|Full Name||Clayton Simons|
|Place of Birth||Acter, Alderney|
|Main Affiliations||The Lost Brotherhood|
|Voiced by||Keith Smith|
Clayton "Clay" Simons, known as Crowdog, is a member and the Road Captain of The Lost Brotherhood. As the Road Captain of the club, he will deliver bikes to his fellow club members including Johnny Klebitz, who is able to call him via his cellphone whenever he needs a bike.
- The Lost and Damned
- Clean and Serene
- Angels in America
- Liberty City Choppers
- End of Chapter
- Bad Standing
- Heavy Toll (if called for back-up)
- Marta Full of Grace (if called for back-up)
- Shifting Weight (if called for back-up)
- Diamonds in the Rough (if called for back-up)
- Collector's Item (if called for back-up)
- Was It Worth It? (if called for back-up)
- Get Lost
- Hexer (after Clean and Serene)
- Zombie B (after Liberty City Choppers)
- Diabolus (after Angels in America)
- Hellfury (after Action/Reaction)
- Innovation (after shooting all Seagulls)
- Revenant (after This Shit's Cursed)
- Lycan (after Collector's Item)
- Double T (after Shifting Weight)
- Hakuchou (after completing 12 races)
- Bati 800 (after completing Angus' Bike Thefts)
- Unlike most of the other characters from the game, he does not have an entry in the LCPD database in Grand Theft Auto IV. This means it is impossible to know his exact age, as the game contains no concrete record of his birth year. However, at one point Clay makes reference to his time guarding the U.S. Embassy in Saigon shortly before the city fell to North Vietnamese forces in 1975. This makes Clay 51 years old at the youngest, (as he couldn't have been born later than 1957 to have been actively serving in the United States military in 1975), and thus the oldest ranked member of The Lost Brotherhood.
- If you call Clay to hangout, and then call Terry for use of his gun van, you will only hangout with Clay. (And Jim before the story's end).
- In the end of The Lost and Damned, he is one of the few people remaining in The Lost's Alderney Chapter, which also includes the game's protagonist Johnny Klebitz, Angus Martin, and Terry Thorpe.
- He is the quiet one, usually just leaves the "politicking" to the other gang members. He is fiercely loyal to Johnny Klebitz however, and sides with him following the Brotherhood's schism.
- He is the only supporting character that doesn't speak in the cutscenes.
- Clay is an obvious fan of the ladies, he likes to spend time with girls and often speaks about this during friend activities. He thinks that women are the best thing in the world and when Johnny calls him for a show he states that he "can take some time off the women to see a brother". He also often talks about his "gift", which ladies love, but Jim mocks that this is only herpes. Clay also expresses remorse that one girl he's particularly fond of is with a member of the Angels of Death.
- Clay is always seen with Terry Thorpe, if it's back-up or friend activities, much like Armando Torres and Henrique Bardas are in The Ballad of Gay Tony.
- Clay likes to smoke marijuana and cigars. According to him, he always forgets his cigars when he leaves home. He also makes frequent references to "tweaking", a slang term for the peak of a methamphetamine high.
- Clay is the only African-American member of the Lost.
- Due to the fact that he doesn't have a police record, nor has no speaking line in any cutscene, it is probable that he was added to the game as an afterthought.
- It can be assumed that Clay's father was a criminal, as Clay states he joined the Army because his father didn't want him to be a cop.
- If you invited Clay to the strip club, when preparing to leave, approaching either Terry or Jim, their mouths will move, however it will be Clay's voice. This works with whichever friend you initially invite to hangout.
- If Clay manages to crash and fall off the bike he's delivering to you, Clay and his partner will stand still until you get on the bike. Once on the bike, Clay and his partner will become random pedestrians and roam Liberty City.