From Grand Theft Wiki
Revision as of 09:26, 7 January 2010 by Dominic-079
|Appearances||[[Appearance::The Lost and Damned]]|
|Full Name||Clayton Simons|
|Aliases||Clay, Crowdog, Road Captain|
|Date of Birth||[[Error: Invalid time.|1962-1963 (age 45)]]|
|Place of Birth||Acter, Alderney|
|Main Affiliations||The Lost Brotherhood|
|Voiced by||Keith Randolph Smith|
Clayton "Clay" Simons, known as Crowdog, is a member of The Lost Brotherhood and appears in The Lost and Damned. He is the appointed Road Captain of the gang and therefore will deliever bikes to Johnny Klebitz via cellphone.
The Lost and Damned
- Clean and Serene
- Angels in America
- End of Chapter
- Bad Standing
- Heavy Toll (If called for back-up)
- Marta Full of Grace (If called for back-up)
- Shifting Weight (If called for back-up)
- Diamonds in the Rough (If called for back-up)
- Collector's Item (If called for back-up)
- Was It Worth It? (If called for back-up)
- Get Lost
- Hexer (After Clean and Serene)
- Zombie B (After Liberty City Choppers)
- Diabolus (After Angels in America)
- Hellfury (After Action/Reaction)
- Innovation (After shooting all Seagulls)
- Revenant (After This Shit's Cursed)
- Unlike most of the other characters from the game, he does not have an entry in the LCPD database in Grand Theft Auto IV.
- Clay served the United States Military, and was stationed at Vietnam's embassy.
- In the end of The Lost and Damned, he is one of the few people remaining in his gang The Lost, which also includes the game's protagonist, Johnny Klebitz.
- He is the quiet one, usually just "leaves the politicking to you boys". He is pretty loyal to Johnny Klebitz.
- He is the only supporting character that doesn't speak in the cutscenes.
- The player can only call Clay for bikes and to go out. Other then that he will not respond to you regular calls and he will not phone you.