From Grand Theft Wiki
Revision as of 00:05, 14 March 2010 by Mc hammark
|Appearances||[[Appearance::The Lost and Damned]]|
|Full Name||Clayton Simons|
|Aliases||Clay, Crowdog, Big Clay|
|Date of Birth||[[Error: Invalid time.|1962-1963 (age 45)]]|
|Place of Birth||Acter, Alderney|
|Main Affiliations||The Lost Brotherhood|
|Voiced by||Keith Smith|
Clayton "Clay" Simons, known as Crowdog, is a member and the Road Captain of The Lost Brotherhood and appears in The Lost and Damned. He is the appointed Road Captain of the gang and therefore will deliever bikes to Johnny Klebitz via cellphone.
- The Lost and Damned
- Clean and Serene
- Angels in America
- End of Chapter
- Bad Standing
- Heavy Toll (If called for back-up)
- Marta Full of Grace (If called for back-up)
- Shifting Weight (If called for back-up)
- Diamonds in the Rough (If called for back-up)
- Collector's Item (If called for back-up)
- Was It Worth It? (If called for back-up)
- Get Lost
- Hexer (after Clean and Serene)
- Zombie B (after Liberty City Choppers)
- Diabolus (after Angels in America)
- Hellfury (after Action/Reaction)
- Innovation (after shooting all Seagulls)
- Revenant (after This Shit's Cursed)
- Lycan (after Bad Standing)
- Double T (after Shifting Weight)
- Hakuchou (after complete 12 races)
- Bati 800 (after complete Angus' Bike Thefts)
- Unlike most of the other characters from the game, he does not have an entry in the LCPD database in Grand Theft Auto IV.
- Clay served the United States Military, and was stationed at Vietnam's embassy. He is big patriot of America and had a lot of travels in his life.
- In the end of The Lost and Damned, he is one of the few people remaining in The Lost's Alderney Chapter, which also includes the game's protagonist, Johnny Klebitz, Angus, and Terry
- He is the quiet one, usually just "leaves the politicking to you boys". He is pretty loyal to Johnny Klebitz.
- He is the only supporting character that doesn't speak in the cutscenes.
- Clay's an obvious fan of the ladies, he likes to spend time with girls and often speaks about this during friend activities. He thinks, that women are the best thing in the world and when Johnny calls him for a show, he states that he "can take some time off the women to see a brother". He also often talks about his "gift", which ladies love, but Jim mocks, that this is only herpes. Clay also mentioned, that one of his girls went off to a member of Angels of Death and he really liked her.
- Clay is always seen with Terry Thorpe, if it's back-up or friend activities, much like Armando Torres and Henrique Bardas are in The Ballad of Gay Tony.