Clayton "Clay" Simons, known as Crowdog, is a member and the Road Captain of The Lost Brotherhood and appears in The Lost and Damned. He is the appointed Road Captain of the gang and therefore will deliever bikes to Johnny Klebitz via cellphone.
- The Lost and Damned
- Unlike most of the other characters from the game, he does not have an entry in the LCPD database in Grand Theft Auto IV.
- Clay served the United States Military, and was stationed at Vietnam's embassy. He is big patriot of America and had a lot of travels in his life.
- In the end of The Lost and Damned, he is one of the few people remaining in The Lost's Alderney Chapter, which also includes the game's protagonist, Johnny Klebitz, Angus, and Terry
- He is the quiet one, usually just "leaves the politicking to you boys". He is pretty loyal to Johnny Klebitz.
- He is the only supporting character that doesn't speak in the cutscenes.
- Clay's an obvious fan of the ladies, he likes to spend time with girls and often speaks about this during friend activities. He thinks, that women are the best thing in the world and when Johnny calls him for a show, he states that he "can take some time off the women to see a brother". He also often talks about his "gift", which ladies love, but Jim mocks, that this is only herpes. Clay also mentioned, that one of his girls went off to a member of Angels of Death and he really liked her.
- Clay is always seen with Terry Thorpe, if it's back-up or friend activities, much like Armando Torres and Henrique Bardas are in The Ballad of Gay Tony.