Clayton "Clay" Simons, known as Crowdog, is a member and the Road Captain of The Lost Brotherhood. As the Road Captain of the club, he will deliver bikes to his fellow club members including Johnny Klebitz, who is able to call him via his cellphone whenever he needs a bike.
- The Lost and Damned
- Unlike most of the other characters from the game, he does not have an entry in the LCPD database in Grand Theft Auto IV. This means it is impossible to know his exact age, as the game contains no concrete record of his birth year. However, at one point Clay makes reference to his time guarding the U.S. Embassy in Saigon shortly before the city fell to North Vietnamese forces in 1975. This makes Clay 51 years old at the youngest, (as he couldn't have been born later than 1957 to have been actively serving in the United States military in 1975), and thus the oldest ranked member of The Lost Brotherhood.
- In the end of The Lost and Damned, he is one of the few people remaining in The Lost's Alderney Chapter, which also includes the game's protagonist Johnny Klebitz, Angus, and Terry.
- He is the quiet one, usually just "leaves the politicking to you boys". He is fiercely loyal to Johnny Klebitz however, and sides with him following the Brotherhood's schism.
- He is the only supporting character that doesn't speak in the cutscenes.
- Clay is an obvious fan of the ladies, he likes to spend time with girls and often speaks about this during friend activities. He thinks, that women are the best thing in the world and when Johnny calls him for a show, he states that he "can take some time off the women to see a brother". He also often talks about his "gift", which ladies love, but Jim mocks, that this is only herpes. Clay also expresses remorse that one girl he's particularly fond of is with a member of the Angels of Death.
- Clay is always seen with Terry Thorpe, if it's back-up or friend activities, much like Armando Torres and Henrique Bardas are in The Ballad of Gay Tony.
- Clay likes to smoke marijuana and cigars. He always forget his cigars, when he leaves home. He also makes frequent references to "tweaking", a slang term for the peak of a methamphetamine high.
- Clay is the only black member of the Lost Brotherhood.
- It's strange that during last cutscene of the game, he, Angus and Johnny are heading for the side door, but a while later, they're leaving the Clubhouse through the front door.
- Due to the fact that he doesn't have a police record, nor has no speaking line in any cutscene, it is probable that he was added to the game as an afterthought.
Concept artwork of Clay Simons