Clothing in GTA IV
There are three different clothing stores (four total stores) in Liberty City. In each store you'll have to walk up to an article of clothing to try it on. If you have already purchased the item you will get a "you already own this" message although you can still purchase the clothing again. There are also clothes you will get to use to complete a mission and will get to keep after it is completed. Note: There are no gloves in GTA:IV, despire their appearance in official videos and screenshots
Clothing has no real effects outside of comments from Girlfriends and unlike previous GTA's changing clothes does not lower your wanted level.
- Russian Shop: opened after the mission Three's a Crowd.
- Modo: opened when Algonquin is unlocked. There is one location for this store.
- Perseus: opened when Algonquin is unlocked. There are two locations for this store.
Bonus Unlocked after certain missions
- Taking In The Trash - LSD outfit
- FlatLine - Scrubs
- Three Leaf Clover - Balaclava
- I need your clothes, your boots, and your motorcycle - Biker Jacket
- The Holland Play - Claude's Outfit (Only available if a certain choice is made.)