Clothing in GTA San Andreas
There are six different clothing stores that do business in GTA San Andreas. Each has a fitting room, where you can "try on" items before you purchase them. If you have purchased an item, the name of the item on the purchase menu will have changed from blue to green.
When you purchase an article of clothing at one of these clothiers, any item it replaces is transferred to the wardrobe closet, and you can access it from any of the Safehouses that have wardrobe closets.
- Binco: opened during Nines and AKs
- ProLaps: opened during Nines and AKs
- SubUrban: opened during Nines and AKs
- Zip: opened when San Fierro is unlocked
- Victim: opened when Las Venturas is unlocked
- Didier Sachs: opened when the main story missions bring you back to Los Santos
Shooting or aiming a weapon at anyone in these stores will disable purchasing from the shop until you leave.