Rear quarter view)|
A Club in GTA San Andreas..
|Appearance(s)||[[Appearance::GTA San Andreas]]|
|Vehicle type||Compact car|
|Body style||2-door coupe|
|Capacity||2 (driver and passenger)|
- For nightclubs, see Category:Clubs.
The Club is a two-door car in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.
The Club is a two-door hatchback that resembles a 1987-1989 Volkswagen Golf GTI with a boxier rear, the car's name presumably being a play on that of its real-life counterpart (golf club). In comparison to similar hatchbacks, the Club is actually one of the largest of its class, comparable in size to the Mesa.
Due to its design, the car's performance is mixed. While possessing good top speed and acceleration as well as stable cornering as a result of its front wheel drive (at the expense of torque), the suspension of the Club is stiff, making the vehicle unsuitable for high-speed offroading as its higher center of gravity as a result of its large but light construction makes the car unstable and susceptible to rollovers. Nevertheless, its relatively high ground clearance makes the Club generally reliable in off-road driving at lower speeds than similar vehicles such as the Flash.
The Club can only be modified at TransFender, encompassing:
- Side Skirts
- Nitro (All)
- Bass Boost
- One can be found outside of Millie's House, but the player will have to get 50% percent with her before she will allow Carl to use it.
- Common in Prickle Pine, Old Venturas Strip and The Strip.
- Common in the west of Los Santos i.e. Vinewood, Temple, Market, etc.
- Common in some parts of San Fierro.
- One of the Carl Johnson's girlfriends, Millie Perkins, owns a pink Club with the license plate reading SPANK, which is a reference to her love of S&M. Strangely, only the front license plate of her club reads "SPANK"; the rear is a random plate like usual.
- The default radio station in the Club is SF-UR.
- The Club spawns around when the cheat "faster cars" is activated.