Club Management is the side-mission featured in The Ballad of Gay Tony. It takes place in Maisonette 9, after Luis changes into his suit and earpiece in the Security Room with Joni. This side-mission is not available immediately - the player must receive a call from Gay Tony asking Luis to go and help out at the club more. The objective of Club Management is to supervise over the main parts of the club, and deal with the troublemakers when trouble arises. At the end sequence of every club management, Dessie will contact Luis and tell him to do something for a VIP or celebrity in the club. After assisting celebrities on eight different occasions, Luis will receive a call from Tony thanking him for doing such a good job taking care of the club's celebrity clientele, promising him that he will get someone else to handle VIP requests from then on, much to Luis's relief. After this the player will no longer have to run errands for celebrities during Club Management, and can choose to simply keep watch over the club and deal with troublemakers, drunks and dealers until the club closes.
Several celebrities and VIPs are featured in the Club Management side-mission, including:
- Clay "Pain Giver" Jackson
- Kerry McIntosh
- Poppy Mitchell
- Cloe Parker
- Al Di Napoli
- The Blue Brothers
- Bruce Spade
- Unnamed Heir to the British Throne
From time to time during Club Management, Joni will ask Luis to come into the Security Room, and to Luis' surprise, she will have her dress rolled up and she will give him a blowjob. A few minutes later, she will ask him again to come in, and this time around, Luis will lean her over the desk and have sex with her. It will refill the players health, but is generally pointless as there's a first aid pack in the security room. On other occasions she'll call him in to give him a short lap-dance, and if Luis has sex with a girl in the bathroom after dancing, Joni will call Luis in and scream at him for breaking her heart.
- A black Schafter spawns outside when Luis leaves to handle the celebrity VIPs, apparently as a special club-designated car.
- Whenever Luis has to throw someone out, they can be anywhere in the club, but are more common at the bar, the entrance hallway, and in the toilets.
- Club Management always starts with Luis going to the dancefloor.
- If the player finishes the last Club Management mission after Departure Time, Luis does not receive a call from Gay Tony. Most likely due to the fact that Tony becomes removed from a contact from Luis's cellphone after the mission.
- When Luis throws out a drunk, skip the cutscene as soon as Luis lets go of the drunk and he will fly back into the club.