Community:GTA V Wishlist
|This is a Community page on Grand Theft Wiki.|
Please do not repeat or respond to other people's suggestions. Also, no silly/stupid/idiotic/explicit/racist suggestions either.
Please note this is not an official Rockstar Games website, although we know they do sometimes read these wishlists.
How To Suggest
- Make sure your suggestion hasn't already been suggested.
- Try to make your suggestion short, sensible, and well-thought out, don't swear or insult other people.
- Click here to add your suggestion.
- Leave the * at the start and the ~~~ at the end, and write your suggestion in between.
- For multiple suggestions, start each line with two asterisks (**) to make a sub-list
- Do not add headings or pictures.
Suggestions for GTA 5
- For previous suggestions, see archive1, archive2, archive3, archive4, archive5, archive6, archive7, archive8, archive9, archive10, archive11, archive12.
- One major talking point about Grand Theft Auto 5 is its realism. Some users wish for a very realistic game while others wish for a over-the-top game. In order to appeal to myself and these two parties, this is what Grand Theft Auto 5 should do: add a six level realism slide-bar that works something like this:
- Level 1:GTA 1 Era realism
- Level 2:GTA 2 Realism
- Level 3:GTA III Era realism
- level 4:GTA IV Era realism
- Level 5:Pre 9/11 real world realism
- Level 6:Post 9/11 real world realism.
This bar is located in the pause menu under the "Realism" option. The bar is a slide bar, allowing the player to slide the bar to the level of realism they wish to play in. However, in order to encourage people to play high level realism, make the rewards for high level realism higher than the low level realism rewards. Also, put the multiplayer activities under six different categories of realism to appeal everybody and to make it less confusing to find the ideal multiplayer activity.
However, if the above idea of realism is too complicated to put into the video game, then Rockstar should create two different versions of Grand Theft Auto 5: Realistic and Over-The Top. MrLanceVanceDance
My Other Ideas
- Keep the existing subway system and include a working bus system to help get around the city.
- Reintroduce the ability to fly planes to different locations.
- Include a ferry service.
- Keep key GTA Vice City assets, hotels and attractions like the WK Chariot Horel, Malibu Club, Printworks.
- Make the police arrest everybody who commits a crime, not just the player.
- The ability to pick up anything to throw at people, use as a shield and/or use as a weapon.
- Include a large scale gang war, large scale shootout and/or large scale riot in the game's storyline.
- Keep and use the GTA IV Era search Radius.
- Make it so that you can only obtain a wanted level if you commit crimes in sight of police.
- Set the game in Vice City, recreated so it resembles Miami more, just like what was done to Liberty City, or set the game in Miami.
San Andreas REBORN!
- Liberty City appeared in 6 games,Vice City appeared in 2 games, at least San Andreas should have more then 1!, i think you know San Andreas is problably better than Liberty City, GTA SA itself is better than IV, uh What are you thinking?! What we fans are waiting for is a really High Polygon San Andreas!, trust me, it will be a really huge success! GTA IV even removed some San Andreas features that is really awesome, IV was made after SA, so go ahead and replay San Andreas, don't be shamed because SA is just a 2004 game with low graphics and stuff! GTAIndonesia
- Make the cars more realistic, MORE CARS than before, drift, Racing and Fancy cars. Melrpm
- Let us choice from Cops, Civilians or Criminals. Melrpm