Community:GTA V Wishlist/archive11
From Grand Theft Wiki
|This is a Community page on Grand Theft Wiki.|
Please do not repeat or respond to other people's suggestions. Also, no silly/stupid/idiotic/explicit/racist suggestions either.
Please note this is not an official Rockstar Games website, although we know they do sometimes read these wishlists.
How To Suggest
- Make sure your suggestion hasn't already been suggested.
- Try to make your suggestion short, sensible, and well-thought out, don't swear or insult other people.
- Click here to add your suggestion.
- Leave the * at the start and the ~~~ at the end, and write your suggestion in between.
- For multiple suggestions, start each line with two asterisks (**) to make a sub-list
- Do not add headings or pictures.
Suggestions for GTA 5
- For previous suggestions, see archive1, archive2, archive3, archive4, archive5, archive6, archive7, archive8, archive9, archive10, archive11, archive12.
- It would be incredible if they made san andreas just like it was, but drastically improve the graphics. A bunch of cool missions, car customization, lots of cars (i liked all the ones in san andreas because it made it look real not haivng 5 of the same car lined up at a red light), planes of course, and a part of the map where theres open country and houses, not just maps full of business and packed streets, i wanna be able to open it up and go off road a lot. Also the ability to store more than 2 cars at you locatin, perhaps parking them on the lawn, as well as renting storage space or soemthing; thats the big thing for me, and not ahivng the car vanish when you walk a block away would be nice. plus when you do ahve to leave the car it spawns back at your house, like johnnys hexer in TLAD.
*the console versions should have the replay feature like the pc version has, even if you can only save 30 seconds it would be a start ChemicalBR0
- It would be awsome if they had a new feature called "Bank Wars", similer to Drug Wars & Gang Wars in Episodes of Librtey City. I want it to be like the Three Leaf Clover misson in Grand Theft Auto 4 Where you rob a bank, fight off a couple wave of cops, lose the cops, then get your share of the money.
- I would really love if Rockstar centralised the story and setting in a European city; such as London, Berlin, Paris, Madrid, Rome, Moscow, Warsaw, Dublin, etc. Just to offer something new. The Getaway Black Monday was a refreshing new idea, although what happened to The Getaway on the PS3 I don't know. Anyway, plus i'd like if they sorted the clone cars problem, you get in a car and suddenly every car around you is identical. Also i'd love trailers being able to connect to tractors like San Andreas.
Car customisation and modification was also lacking in GTA IV, that would be a welcome return. Briank212
- Please bring back the minigun! Arya.mcgee