Community:GTA V Wishlist/archive11
|This is a Community page on Grand Theft Wiki.|
Please do not repeat or respond to other people's suggestions. Also, no silly/stupid/idiotic/explicit/racist suggestions either.
Please note this is not an official Rockstar Games website, although we know they do sometimes read these wishlists.
How To Suggest
- Make sure your suggestion hasn't already been suggested.
- Try to make your suggestion short, sensible, and well-thought out, don't swear or insult other people.
- Click here to add your suggestion.
- Leave the * at the start and the ~~~ at the end, and write your suggestion in between.
- For multiple suggestions, start each line with two asterisks (**) to make a sub-list
- Do not add headings or pictures.
Suggestions for GTA 5
- For previous suggestions, see archive1, archive2, archive3, archive4, archive5, archive6, archive7, archive8, archive9, archive10, archive11, archive12.
- It would be incredible if they made san andreas just like it was, but drastically improve the graphics. A bunch of cool missions, car customization, lots of cars (i liked all the ones in san andreas because it made it look real not haivng 5 of the same car lined up at a red light), planes of course, and a part of the map where theres open country and houses, not just maps full of business and packed streets, i wanna be able to open it up and go off road a lot. Also the ability to store more than 2 cars at you locatin, perhaps parking them on the lawn, as well as renting storage space or soemthing; thats the big thing for me, and not ahivng the car vanish when you walk a block away would be nice. plus when you do ahve to leave the car it spawns back at your house, like johnnys hexer in TLAD.
*the console versions should have the replay feature like the pc version has, even if you can only save 30 seconds it would be a start ChemicalBR0
- It would be awsome if they had a new feature called "Bank Wars", similer to Drug Wars & Gang Wars in Episodes of Librtey City. I want it to be like the Three Leaf Clover misson in Grand Theft Auto 4 Where you rob a bank, fight off a couple wave of cops, lose the cops, then get your share of the money.
- I would really love if Rockstar centralised the story and setting in a European city; such as London, Berlin, Paris, Madrid, Rome, Moscow, Warsaw, Dublin, etc. Just to offer something new. The Getaway Black Monday was a refreshing new idea, although what happened to The Getaway on the PS3 I don't know. Anyway, plus i'd like if they sorted the clone cars problem, you get in a car and suddenly every car around you is identical. Also i'd love trailers being able to connect to tractors like San Andreas.
Car customisation and modification was also lacking in GTA IV, that would be a welcome return. Briank212
- Please bring back the minigun! Arya.mcgee
One of the things eveyone likes about the GTA games are the rampages you can randomly go on once you've completed all the missions or if you're just getting bored of being told what to do. I myself would like even more consequences for my actions, so here's my suggestion: If a player is caught by or dies to the cops while "wanted" I think it would be cool if instead of continuing from the front of a hospital, you the player are now in jail and have to make your escape. Which star level you are caught at will depend on what jail scenario you awake to, for example: caught at 1-2 stars let's say you wake up in your cell as all the prisoners are being let outside and you find the right time to escape or start a riot or something, while being caught at 5-6 stars you wake up in solitary where you've been working on a now finished tunnel and make your escape. Details are best left to the game designers this is just me spit ballin'. Other things that I would LOVE to see in GTA V are multiple cities and functional airports so you could fly from and to each one. And last but not least, since the whole GTA franchise has crossed the line already it'd be cool if the missions you choose eventually decide which crime path you pursue, such as: joining the mafia and working your way to the top (or even just staying as a hitman), joining a gang that wants control of the city and so on. No matter what the next GTA game is probably going to be awesome but with these suggestions, you've got the most legendary game ever.
- In gta5 I would like to be able to buy cars from dealerships all over the map 5 on each island all different cars? Chop23
- i think the game should add more fighting styles instead of one like gta san andreas where the player goes to a gym and learn a new fighitng style. They should add kung fu, taekwondo, wrestling, karate, ninjustu, judo, boxing, and capoiera ( or how ever u spell it) and more
- This game should add these weapons- miniguns, bow and arrow, ray gun, mines, katanas, axe, machete, brass knuckles, flamethrower, fire extingwisher ( dont know how to speel it), wunderwaffle ( like the one in call of duty world at war), a ninja star, a spear, staff, and more.
- I'm not to sure if this has been said but a massive safe house where you can store heaps of vechiles
- I think a ferry could be cool eg. if you were to find the sultan rs and wanted to take it to the first island you could jump on the ferry and pick which drop off point and then like in the taxi you can pay more to skip or enjoy the view.
- Bring back the planes and add more types.
- You could get a job at the airport(add 1 on each island) and be the pilot of a small private plane then work your way up to a massive one. Chop23
- Make it so trains can be stolen and de-railed just like in GTA San Andreas, and also add a lot of damage detail to the train so crashing and de-railing would look awesome, it would also be cool if they could have more than 1 train on the same track, so you could smash into another train causing havoc. Also it would be awesome if they had diesel trains pulling a load of coaches and some coaches could be filled with fuel so if shot it would explode. Bertwb