Community:GTA V Wishlist/archive12
From Grand Theft Wiki
|This is a Community page on Grand Theft Wiki.|
Please do not repeat or respond to other people's suggestions. Also, no silly/stupid/idiotic/explicit/racist suggestions either.
Please note this is not an official Rockstar Games website, although we know they do sometimes read these wishlists.
How To Suggest
- Make sure your suggestion hasn't already been suggested.
- Try to make your suggestion short, sensible, and well-thought out, don't swear or insult other people.
- Click here to add your suggestion.
- Leave the * at the start and the ~~~ at the end, and write your suggestion in between.
- For multiple suggestions, start each line with two asterisks (**) to make a sub-list
- Do not add headings or pictures.
Suggestions for GTA 5
- For previous suggestions, see archive1, archive2, archive3, archive4, archive5, archive6, archive7, archive8, archive9, archive10, archive11, archive12.
- GTA San Andreas Stories
- Before making GTA5, I feel that Rock Star North should back up a step into the GTA3 era again and create the long-wanted GTA San Andreas Stories. "The Introduction" in the PS2 special edition of GTA San Andreas was not enough to tell us how Brian died, what kind of people Brian and Beverly were, and why C.R.A.S.H. was picking on the Johnsons in particular. The protagonist in San Andreas Stories should be none other than Brian. I also think that, for the first time in a GTA game, the story should shift from one protagonist to another. The game should start out with Brian as the Protagonist, and then the protagonicy should be shifted to Sweet in the events of Brian's death and CJ's exile. Sweet should kill Big Devil and Little Devil for betraying the Grove just as Carl revenges on Ryder and Smoke for their betrayal. Officer Pendelbury should also be a member of C.R.A.S.H. and Hernandez a cop who gives a couple missions. There should also be the oppurtunity to rob houses again, have the character customization for Brian like on CJ in San Andreas, and have Hot Coffee returned for another round. That is all I have to say. I hope you take into consideration what I took the time to write.GrandTheftAuto1996
- I feel that's a great idea, however, how can we play if Brian's dead. Unless you are thinking of setting the story before Brian died, that would be fantastic! They could twist the story up a little so we learn more about the unknown. Rockstar should use the map of San Andreas (with a bit more) again though with the new RAGE engine! Imagine that. I feel Vice City would come next though, then San Andreas. San Andreas was unboubtedly my favourite GTA. Montario 19:11, 19 January 2011 (UTC)