Community:GTA V Wishlist/archive12
|This is a Community page on Grand Theft Wiki.|
Please do not repeat or respond to other people's suggestions. Also, no silly/stupid/idiotic/explicit/racist suggestions either.
Please note this is not an official Rockstar Games website, although we know they do sometimes read these wishlists.
How To Suggest
- Make sure your suggestion hasn't already been suggested.
- Try to make your suggestion short, sensible, and well-thought out, don't swear or insult other people.
- Click here to add your suggestion.
- Leave the * at the start and the ~~~ at the end, and write your suggestion in between.
- For multiple suggestions, start each line with two asterisks (**) to make a sub-list
- Do not add headings or pictures.
Suggestions for GTA 5
- For previous suggestions, see archive1, archive2, archive3, archive4, archive5, archive6, archive7, archive8, archive9, archive10, archive11, archive12.
Make it a lot more "criminalised"
- Instead of just walking into a gun store to buy weapons, you have to make connections with arms dealers across the world and wait on the weapon(s) to be smuggled to the city, which would take any number of in-game days or hours.
- The ability to mug people or loot their bodies. Eg. threatening them at gunpoint to hand over their wallet, or stealing their wallet once their dead.
- Crime scenes are alot more sophisticated. Instead of killing someone in cold blood and an ambulance arrives, a CSI team should arrive and tape the area off for a few in-game hours or days. On the scene of a big police shootout, there should be news helicopters broadcasting it and ambulances should try and reach the scene.
- Shop robberies and bank heists. After a robbery or heist, the shop or bank should close for a set time period and then re-open, but with say a police squad scouting it and less cash in the safe or till.
- More serious injuries. Instead of getting shot and being to fully walk and sprint around like in previous games, the character should limp and clutch his wounds and his movement will be slower/strained. He has to go to the hospital or private doctor to get fixed up.
- Multiplayer should be more RPG-based. Have the features listed above in multiplayer, allowing players to work together, form criminal gangs and feel less obliged to shoot at another player except for in deathmatch-styled modes. Face.
- GTA San Andreas Stories
- Before making GTA5, I feel that Rock Star North should back up a step into the GTA3 era again and create the long-wanted GTA San Andreas Stories. "The Introduction" in the PS2 special edition of GTA San Andreas was not enough to tell us how Brian died, what kind of people Brian and Beverly were, and why C.R.A.S.H. was picking on the Johnsons in particular. The protagonist in San Andreas Stories should be none other than Brian. I also think that, for the first time in a GTA game, the story should shift from one protagonist to another. The game should start out with Brian as the Protagonist, and then the protagonicy should be shifted to Sweet in the events of Brian's death and CJ's exile. Sweet should kill Big Devil and Little Devil for betraying the Grove just as Carl revenges on Ryder and Smoke for their betrayal. Officer Pendelbury should also be a member of C.R.A.S.H. and Hernandez a cop who gives a couple missions. There should also be the oppurtunity to rob houses again, have the character customization for Brian like on CJ in San Andreas, and have Hot Coffee returned for another round. That is all I have to say. I hope you take into consideration what I took the time to write.GrandTheftAuto1996
- I feel that's a great idea, however, how can we play if Brian's dead. Unless you are thinking of setting the story before Brian died, that would be fantastic! They could twist the story up a little so we learn more about the unknown. Rockstar should use the map of San Andreas (with a bit more) again though with the new RAGE engine! Imagine that. I feel Vice City would come next though, then San Andreas. San Andreas was unboubtedly my favourite GTA. Montario 19:11, 19 January 2011 (UTC)
- I have been a gta fan from the start.... I will be very happy to see my opinions have been taken in consideration...
- there are more than 1 suggestion so i will suggest them in points..
**The first and the most important suggestion is that plz dont neglect pc users...the last game gta 4 required very high grade system to run it.. SO plz gta 5 should be in evry1's reach.... **The driving system of npc's should be made more realistic especially the taxi driver.. **There should be some mission where the other person drives and we shoot..(there were none of this kind in gta 4) Prohvet1Prohvet1
- Dear GrandTheftWiki,I was really trying to say this to get this idea off of my mind, i know all of the ROCKSTAR and GTA player will surely love this, all the people and I wud LOVE to have a new GTA SAN ANDREAS be created.I hope you guys read this, i really miss SAN ANDREAS and i hope you guys would make one for ps3,Xbox 360, please! that game was such a HUGE hit when i was younger! i loved it! i couldn't stop playing it! i have to say the truth, i bet most of the people would enjoy another san andreas to bring back some gaming memories, i hope you read this and make it happen, THANK YOU Phantom 831
- That's a great idea - although imo, the protagonist shouldn't change, you should play as Sweet the whole game. And since Sweet told CJ "Little devil's buried over there, and BIG devil's buried over there" not saying anything about how they betrayed gsf, I don't think they should be bad guys , they could, however, play big roles in san andreas stories, and become loved characters and then die. GabZonY
- Having gta V set in London is a great idea, although i think R* should keep parodizing cities and locations and monuments and such, just like liberty city = New york, Las venturas = Las Vegas and so on, so if the next gta game should be set in London, they should call London something else then London. GabZonY
- Ok, so heres my idea. Be able to hijack planes. Like board the plane and be able to walk around it (with passengers on it) and like walk up to the pilot and kill him. Or even, like, when your driving,be able to leave the controls and walk around LOL. Autopilot would be cool though. Make this the same for buses and trains. Also, not a cinematic view on them. Be able to move around them.
- Be able to fly to Carcer City, Anywhere City, Vice City, Liberty City and San Andreas
- Don't be a previous character, they've all had their time. RockyRob
- Be able to get haircuts, and have to take care of yourself like in GTA San Andreas (Fat, Muscle etc).
- Hot Coffee mode
- Bring back Vigilante, Paramedic, Fire Fighter, Taxi and Garbage Missions.
- Better Cheats (Like San Andreas)
- LONG Story
- Be able to form gangs like in San Andreas.
- REALLY funny Easter Eggs. RockyRob
- Still be able to save cheats on your phone again, but for gods sake, do not make you hang up the phone if you get shot, punched or get into a car. Explosions and Falling I can understand
- PARACHUTE AND JETPACK!!! RockyRob
- I think they should have different weather conditions. Snowing, Tornadoes, Really Strong Winds (Hurricanes), Lightning that actually hits things. And also some natural hazards would be cool. Like: Tornadoes, Earthquakes, Tsunamis etc... Khan1998stevewhite
Instead of an entirely metro and building full enviroment. The next GTA game should feature more natural surroundings in certain areas of the map. Like GTA san andreas had towering citys and small towns, but also had a huge desert and country side's.
GTA V = Grand Theft Auto: Los Santos
- For GTA V, they should have it based in Los Santos, not the whole state of San Andreas but just Los Santos and call it Grand Theft Auto: Los Santos. Number 1 because it opens up other oppurtunites for other games, (eg. GTA: San Fierro or GTA: Las Venturas) in the future. It would also be great if they connected the previous GTA:SA game with the new GTA:LS (or whatever it will be) game and have some continuity. Eg. Have the protagonist the grown-up son of Kendl Johnson and Cesar Vialpando who is the new leader of the Varrios Los Aztecas. Keep the original GTA:SA gangs but also add new ones. And keep many of the same characters, an older Cesar and Kendl as parents and and older CJ and Sweet, who have passed on the leadership of Grove Street Families to their sons. The game should also include the freedom of customising cars and the player like in GTA:SA. HookeyRox
- I think it'd be very funny if, on the in-game televesion, there were a couple spoofs of reality shows like Jersey Shore or Teen Mom, something like that would be hilarious. I'd also like if they toned down on the realism a bit, I know that's R*'s aim, but I find the game less enjoyable that way MGMTGTA 06:00, 30 January 2011 (UTC)
- be able to enter in game competitions and win new cars/money, etc Sharpie14
- To be compatible with different operating systems e.g. Windows, Macintosh, PS3, XBox etc. KRTeddy
- The next location should either be: Vice City, re-modeled. The State of San Andreas (bigger and better), or a new fresh start. I would definitely like Chicago, maybe Seattle, or possibly a foreign country. I would definitely like it in Mexico City, or maybe Vancouver. But if the series is going foreign, keep it in North America. Else it wouldn't be GTA. The Bay Area (SF, Oakland, San Jose) would also be nice.
- A major improvement would be gas stations. Gas stations need a use. GTA fans have been asking for a Gas meter to be added for years now yet you have ignored us all.
- Maybe, just maybe, an Asian protagonist. GTA have done every ethnicity but not Asian. Maybe a Native American.
- Buy houses!
- I think a major improvement would be the number of people in one area. For example, in Downtown it should be filled with businessmen and women, while in Residential areas, it should almost be a ghost town, with the exception of a few people taking a stroll, a guy mowing his lawn or even some kids playing in the area.
- It makes no sense that when you call 911 paramedics do not see the patient.
- Vigilante needs to be improved. Normally cops don't kill criminals. The nightstick should be re-introduced, but only as a defense weapon. There should be more crimes to stop, like car-jackings to drunks to simply a speeder on the highway. If it's a speeder, we should give a ticket, while if its a drunk, we cuff them and send them to the slammer.
Kanzler31 06:23, 13 February 2011 (UTC)
- Here is something that really annoyed me in GTA IV. Highway speeds. When you enter a highway, the speed is just like as if you were on a suburban road. That should be changed. When on a highway, motorists must change speed and go at least 60-70 MPH.
- I don't know if this infringes copyright or anything, but I think GTA should have the Interstate sign on highway signs, just to add a little more detail, and may also help marking a specific location.
- Speaking of small details, maybe add street signs with street names on them.
- Convenience stores should serve a use. We should be able to buy beer (just as a little extra) or maybe snacks that will fill up a little health.
- I don't know if anyone is fond of this, but maybe, just maybe, add a supermarket in the game were the person can buy food and put it in their refrigerator. I know, bad idea, but it might be helpful if you just don't feel like spending 8 dollars at a Burger Shot.
- AIRPLANES! If there is going to be more than 1 city like in San Andreas, we should have access to planes!
- Customization is something lacking. In GTA San Andreas, you had a variety of hairstyles and could even change the hair color (sort of) and had a full customization of clothes. This is the area Rockstar needs to improve. We should have colors of different clothes, and tattoos and barber shops with the ability to change hair color and style.
Kanzler31 19:25, 13 February 2011 (UTC)
- GTA MUST HAVE MEMORIES BY WEEZER AND IM A PLAYA BY TECH 9!
- Everyone seems to want GTA SAN ANDREAS except with the RAGE engine GTA IV had. I definitely want this too. One minor thing must be changed. I think the mission "Saint Mark's Bistro" should be changed to "Drusilla's Shootout" and instead of killing the forelli don, it should be killing an Ancelotti don and chasing him through the streets of Algonquin.
Kanzler31 19:34, 13 February 2011 (UTC)
- Wow, I have a lot of ideas for GTA 5, so here goes.
-Add a "Realism" option in the Pause menu. This would change the game so...
- Cops pursue you for minor infringements (ie. speeding, driving on the sidewalk/wrong side, causing accidents etc.)
- You die easier (ie. armor gone in two pistol shots, health the same)
- When hit in the head, character dies instantly.
- Body armor is only deducted if hit in the chest.
- When hit in the leg, player falls over and limps for a while after getting up.
- When near death, player movement is reduced. Player clutches bullet wound and is only able to fire a sidearm one-handed.
- Limited weapon/ammo supply. Player can only carry pistol/Micro-Uzi and small shotgun in their jacket and will have to find a holster to carry weapons such as Assualt rifles, but at the risk of a wanted level for carrying a weapon in public).
-Change the wanted level to accommodate 8 stars.
- 1 Star: Acquired by hitting a police vehicle (plus the other stuff in realism mode). Police attempt to pull you over to fine you. You may drive away to increase to 2 stars, pull over, wait until the cop is out of his car then drive off (as in MC:LA; also increase to two stars) or pay the fine.
- 2 Stars: Acquired by resisting arrest, carrying a weapon in public (realism), assaulting a ped, hit and run, fighting etc. Police try to arrest you and threaten you with tasers, pepper spray and nightsticks. You may still resist arrest (on foot and in vehicle).
- 3 Stars: Acquired by assaulting an officer (melee), resisting arrest at 2 stars, or continuing to perform 2 star crimes. Police try to detain you with non-lethal weapons. Tasers and pepper spray restrict player movement, preventing you from resisting arrest.
- 4 Stars: Acquired by pointing a firearm at a police officer, firing a weapon in public, murdering a civilian or commiting more crimes. Police Officers now shoot to kill. Police chopper follows, but no gunners. News Chopper also follows to record footage for you to watch on TV after the chase.
- 5 Stars: Acquired by injuring/murdering a police officer. NOOSE now joins the chase. Helicopter has gunners on now.
- 6 Stars: Acquired by committing more crimes. FIB join in. 2 helis now.
- 7 Stars: Law Enforcement quit, and The National Guard try to kill you now.
- 8 Stars: Civilians are evacuated from your general area, and the Army sends in a Tactical Air Strike on your location. Only acquired by committing multiple terrorist acts on landmarks.
- Baseball Bat
- Broken off pool cue (TLAD style)
- Meat Cleaver
- Brass Knuckles
- Golf Club
- Glock 18
- Desert Eagle
- Beretta 92FS
- Colt. 45
- H&K USP
- Walther P99
- Colt Python.357
- 44 Automag
- 44. Magnum
- CZ-75 Full-Auto
- SW MP-10
- Ithaca Model 37 Stakeout
- Remington 870
- Sawn-Off Shotgun
- DAO-12 Streetsweeper
- Serbu Super Shorty
- M249 SAW
- Remington 700
- Barrett M82
- GM-94 Grenade Launcher
- HK69A1 Grenade Launcher
- FGM-148 Javelin
- Molotov Cocktail (can be made yourself, like in CW)
- Flashbang (temporarily stuns enemy)
- Concussion Grenade (knocks enemy out of cover)
- Semtex Greande (sticks to people, walls, vehicles etc. before exploding)
- C4 (same as Semtex, but does not stick to people, and is manually detonated. Can place up to 6 at a time)
Hand to hand melee system should be simplified, similar to that of Mafia II. Context sensitive finishers when enemy is down to 1 blip. Should be able to pick up items (such as a plank of wood) during a fight to use. Also, incorporate stealth. Player can perform one hit stealth takedowns (like in 007: Blood Stone).
-If you murder a cop/civilian stealthily without anyone around, no wanted level is gained. You are able to drag bodies to hiding places.
-Have proper doors, instead of the flap ones in GTA IV. You press one button to open/close it normally, and another to kick it in.
-Able to pick the lock of a door/car.
-Improve parkour/free running skills. For example, the player can scramble up a wall for a short distance, and bounce off backward or propel upwards. The player should be able to jump further than the distance of an average sneeze. Something similar to Assassin's Creed would be good.
-Set in Vice City, Present Day. Set in the GTA IV Era Timeline, so include references appearances from Niko, Luis etc. But have a new protagonist.
-Don't make the cover system so slow. Half the time in GTA IV I was killed when Niko wouldn't move to the other side of my cover in time.
-Have a running bus schedule, so you can catch the bus/train/taxi. You should even be able to hire limos or go on a ferry cruise/heli tour.
-Access to some of the bars/nightclubs on Vice Beach.
-Able to customise your weapons. For example, extending magazines, adding suppressors for stealth kills, adding flashlights, adding sights for increased accuracy, personal weapon camos.
-When a car's gastank is shot, it explodes instantly.
-MINIGAMES! Dancing, drinking shots, golf, bowling, darts!
-Include girlfriends/friends with special abilities like in GTA 4, but don't make them call so often (NIKO, MY COUSIN! LET'S GO BOWLING!)
-Keep the television. Include news programs updated as the story progresses, and also shows heli footage from your most recent police chase.
-Include a variety of radio stations. Also, have Independence FM for the PS3 and 360.
-Include Video Editor on consoles, even if it has to be toned down.
-Cut down a bit on the swearing. Not every single person says "fuck" every three seconds.
-Add mild gore, such as clearly visible gunshot wounds. Be able to turn this on/off.
-Use the face recognition technology that is being used for L.A. Noire, at least for the cutscenes.
-When in cover, be able to grab someone leaning on the other side for an insta-kill.
-Add a "Zombie Rush" type multiplayer mode.
-Add a RDR style honor bar. When evil, you get discounts at stores, and peds don't report minor crimes. When good, cops let you off for minor crimes.
-Instead of parking spaces, bring back garages on better safehouses. For the top of the range ones, include a helipad and dock to store helis and boats.
-Be able to buy properties again.
-Destructible environments, to an extent. For example, if you fire and RPG at a building, and chunk is taken out (if it is accessible, you can access it through the hole). People inside are evacuated and construction workers are called in. The building is fixed a few in-game days later.
-Not every office building window is bullet-proof, like in GTA IV.
Well, I guess that's all I have. Thanks for reading! Gherkin8088
new weps and story
- Have 10 weapon slots,
slot 1(unarmed): fist, brass knuckles slot 2(melee): bat, axe, shovel, sledgehammer, knife, shortsword, sword, crowbar slot 3(handguns): glock .22, deagle .357, colt python, USP tatical, suppressed M1911 slot 4(shotguns):Ithaca stakeout, remington 11-87, lupara, aa12 (full auto), streetsweeper(semi auto) slot 5(SMGs):micro uzi, uzi, mp10, p90(not suppressed), mp5a3(suppressed) slot 6(assault rifles): ak47, ak101, m4(GTA IV style), hk416, m16(suppressed) slot 7(sniper rifles): psg-1, remington 700, awp, dsr-1, dragunov(suppressed) slot 8(grenade/rocket launchers): rpg7 RL, smaw RL, hk69a1 GL, m97 GL, m37 GL slot 9(machine guns): m60, mg3, m249, bren slot 10(thrown): m26 frag, molotolv cocktail, TBOGT's sticky bombs, smoke bombs
- Also have 2 special slots, the first for medikits, second for parachutes or a flame retardent vest
- Set around 2010, in SA have a young man who just joined a gang to seek revenge on his father's killer to be the protaganist Teokaijie
sorry 4 above post :p
- okay so maybe if you can fly to vice/liberty city sounds like a good idea and sorry about my previous post for being sloppy
have the protaganist able to sleep (to save game and have sex)and after some nights before u get, like , the climax mission, he will dream about the good times with his father and wake up and you are informed by a friend as he comes into the room and they disscuss on thier plan
- also have sex in bed (if u tried havin sex in a car, it's tough right?)
- have the abillity to call and enroll in any emergency job (paramedic, cop, SWAT and army) and have bonuses (better yet, u can enroll in all @ same time)
*paramedic: more medikits and faster healing and bulletproof ambulance *cop: police issue weapons spawn in safehouse, *SWAT: SWAT weps in safehouse and more armour *army: army standard weps in safehouse and army/SWAT/cop vechicles parked in army base usableTeokaijie
Oops missed out this
- oh and fire department: fireproof vest in safehouse and bulletproof firetruck that shoot flame instead of water Teokaijie
- It definitely made no sense to remove firefighters coming to fires. Re-add this.
- Odd jobs should be improved. For police, I already explained it (see my other posts). For firefighter, we should be able to put out real fires (AKA go into houses, etc). Paramedic should involve reviving a victim (like in Saints Row 2).
- Injuries should vary from weapon used. For example, if you beat a person up, it should take a long time. While if a pistol is used, 2 shots should do it normally. One should not give up fighting if shot in the arm or maybe the leg. 2 shots in the chest should down someone, while a headshot should be mostly fatal, although sometimes the enemy might survive.
- This is more of a minor issue, but if you can fix it, it would be ok. Paramedics NEVER leave a dead body at the scene. At least design the paramedics to pull the body into the ambulance. Kanzler31 04:23, 22 February 2011 (UTC)
Go back to San Andreas!
- I thought that San Andreas was the biggest place of the entire series and I want to see it in a GTA IV era rendition of it, so would it hurt to go back to the State of San Andreas? Plus, I miss being able to mod cars and fly Planes. Plus I want to see what has happened to CJ in the last 16 years, sinc e GTA IV takes place in 2008...Simdriverx
- Here's a reccomended Weapon List for GTA 5:
- Fists - Brass Knuckles
- Baseball Bat - Knife - Chainsaw - Katana - Hammer - Meat Cleaver - Pool Cue
- Pistol - Silenced Pistol - Desert Eagle - Automatic 9mm
- Normal Pump Shotgun - Combat Shotgun - Sawn Off Shotgun - SPAS 12 - SPAS 15 - AA-12 (With Standard and Explosive Rounds)
- Micro Uzi - Micro SMG - MP5 (SMG) - MP10 (GTA IV VERSION OF SMG) - P90 (Assault SMG)Lauslim1 - Kriss S.V.D
- AK47 - M16 - M4A1 - AK SOPMOD - M4
- Sniper Rifle - PSG 1 - Dragunov
- RPG - Heat Seeking RPG - Minigun - Flamethrower - Grenade Launcher
- Molotov - Flashbang - Grenade - Remote Grenade
- Fire Extingusher - Night Vision Googles - Thermal Googles
Some realism ideas for GTA V
- Okay, I think there should be the option to go to different cities (which would be almost all the cities already in the series) via several different ways. You could fly as a passenger on a plane, take a ferry (depending on which city) or whatever way that is realistic. I also think that the story should begin in one city then as you progress through the game, the story takes you to a different city (for ex, you start in Vice then are taken to San Fierro for a bit then Los Santos, etc - something like that) but, but... you have the option to return to whatever city you have previously unlocked anytime you want. Perhaps this may be too difficult to construct... maybe just a return to San Andreas, with a lot more detail of course. I think the detail level should be crazy good, using the facial recognition technology from LA Noire if possible. I want to see a more living city!!! with a rideable transit system (buses, cable cars I mean) plus subways, monorails, taxis, etc of course. The taxi system could use some improvements, with a taxi not just plowing in to a parked car so you can get in lol! Also, a dynamic weather system with more intense rainfall, snow if applicable, hail, winds, etc. The wanted level system should be tweaked up, the cops should be able to arrest you and show it (like in Midnight Club or NFS). Also, a cop just doesn't start shooting at you because you run away from them, there should be more detail put in to each wanted level star! I really agree with more destructible environments but cars don't blow up so easily, if at all when shot. I think it should take much longer to blow up a car when shooting at it. I think you should be able to lock on the wheels of the car if you're shooting at it or the driver directly. Someone mentioned the ability for the police to pull you over and issue a ticket or the like for a mild infraction, I really agree, there should be more detail put in to this game if possible. Hopefully there is a software / engine that can handle all this fine-tuned detail though, or we may be looking at a fairly similar GTA (In terms of the detail, or the size of the cities I mean). Elmario
New city old story
- Do it in Paris or Malaysia or India or Singapore or China or Russia or Japan or whatever city that hasn't been used before. Detail on what happened to Brian and Beverly. Jmbond007
Please bring back san andreas
the next gta should be in san andreas and shoud bring back the ghost car glith and the cities should be Las Vegas NV San Fransisco CA and Fargo ND
the character shgtaould be niko bellic or carl johnson and should be in karachi or NY and have the never wanted cheat and bigfoot or animals in the forest
Following in Cars
I think Rockstar should rework the "Following in car" parts in the game. I mean, casually driving behind a car seems a lot less suspicious than leaving this huge two-car gap between you and the target you're following. MGMTGTA 03:23, 16 March 2011 (UTC)
Interior Access and Criminal Possibilities; also, Speedometers
As GuildKnight has previously suggested, I'd like full access to every building. Considering the huge amount of space GTA IV takes up (PC-wise, at least), and not wanting to add unnecessarily to this, I don't care if a lot of similar buildings, such as apartment complexes, repeat textures, furniture, layout, etc., or even if the interiors are designed randomly, similar to how vehicles spawn. Entering certain buildings, such as homes and individual apartments inside apartment complexes, should of course have the possibility of attracting police attention, as well as have defense mechanisms: home alarms, for example, or armed and particularly aggressive occupants. However, to give incentive for increased risk, they should also have possibilities: cash thefts, for example, or even the ability to perform non-mission kidnappings in wealthy areas.