Difference between revisions of "Community:GTA V Wishlist/archive3"
|Line 142:||Line 142:|
# i think that you should be able to buy your own house rather than an apartment and have your own garage, also i think there should be real life cars like audi's, bmw's etc, as well i think you should be able to attach trailers to lorry cabs, and i also think there should be the cockpit camera like off midnight club los angeles(where the camera is in side the vehicle) thank you (gtanath19)
# i think that you should be able to buy your own house rather than an apartment and have your own garage, also i think there should be real life cars like audi's, bmw's etc, as well i think you should be able to attach trailers to lorry cabs, and i also think there should be the cockpit camera like off midnight club los angeles(where the camera is in side the vehicle) thank you (gtanath19)
# i think that it should snow sometimes instead of just rain and make the daylight last longer and make the night go a bit quiker thank you!!! (gtanath19)
# i think that it should snow sometimes instead of just rain and make the daylight last longer and make the night go a bit quiker thank you!!! (gtanath19)
Revision as of 16:09, 7 January 2010
This is the Grand Theft Wiki wishlist for the next GTA game after GTA IV.
Please do not repeat other people's suggestions, or say "that was a good idea". Also, no silly/stupid/idiotic/explicit/racist suggestions either. And please, remember to place your suggestion(s) at the bottom of the page.
How To Suggest
- Make sure your suggestion hasn't already been suggested
- Every different suggestion should have its own entry
- Start a new line with a hash (#), write your suggestion, then add THREE tildes (~~~). This will add your screename to the suggestion.
Suggestions for GTA 5
- As far as gameplay goes, I think they should stick with the "choose your own path" method. I think they should make it a little more complex. I also think it would be cool if you could permanently kill people. say you're on a date with someone and you shoot them to death. i think it would be cool if that person doesn't come back. you go to their house and it's up for sale or something. It should be instated for other main characters as well. So to put it in perspective, if YOU (excluding other people like the police or rival gangs) were to kill Patrick (GTA 4 character, as an example) he would be gone for good. you now will have shifted the story into a different timeline, one where Patrick is not around. if this were the case, obviously all of his missions would be taken out. you can have the family mourn a bit and then move on. any place where his character is supposed to be could be replaced with and extra or less important character. this would be a cool feature because everyones game will end differently. you could end with a ton of friends or you could be a dick and finish the game with no one to share the enjoyment with. this would definitely prolong the want to play the game, seeing as you'd have to play it several times to finish the ideal way. I also think it would be cool to give titles to your character. An example would be if you killed only through missions or found alternative ways to finish missions without killing, you could be classified as a pacifist. Another example; if save a lot of people throughout the game on side quests and in open world status, you could be classified as Guardian Angel. This may already be a feature, but i think if it were more prominent, as in you receive trophies or achievements for it, it would definitely prolong playing time.I think they should bring back the "how much damage you've caused" stats e.g. amount of damage done in money, how many people killed.ferrari2351
- this is more about location than gameplay and timeline, but I think it would be cool to bring back the GTA San Andreas Layout. Now upon saying this, I don't mean to bring back the San Andreas map, but merely the Layout. I think it should have 3 cities, GTA style and within the Cities (islands really) some suburbs. I vote on San Diego, Chicago, and New York. It would be cool to bring back airports to quicken travel time, but it should be condensed enough to be accessible by vehicle ( much like San Andreas). Definitely Keep the subway system. If you do San Diego as one of the Islands, bring in buses. That is my suggestion.ferrari2351
- they should carry on from gta 2 base it in about 2020. in a city ravaged by gangs, greedy corporations and bent men of law. you should be able to create your own player choose clothing ,physical looks, accent ethnicity, age and gender as well as if you are linked to any of the many gangs in the city. this would mean the storyline could not be based around an ethnicity (like san andreas or iv).the style of mission you do (robberies, kidnap, gta, burglary, assault and intimidation,murder, contract killing, pimping, loan sharking, bribing officials, drug taking and dealing...etc) depends on which gangs and contacts you work for. this inturn will increase your notoriety thus increasing the caliber of mission but also increasing your own characters skill level so if you do alot of contracting killing you will beoffered more work in that field thus taking the storyline down a certain route. now i think rockstar will be taking a serious look at the up and coming all points bulliten for pc which is basically an entirely online sandbox style crime game (looks like a less cool gta)wer you pick if you are a criminal or a law enforcer .this apb game has a lot of amazing possibilities imagine an entirely online GTA 5 . an entire city inhabited by around 100 online gamers.all either teaming up or fighting for wealth and infamy. gangs could be made by players who could claim turf and buildings. war-ing with the original corporations and gangs for dominance and revenge. or you could choose to vanish into the citys seedy underbelly mudering and stealing alone gradually increasing your notoriety as a violent madman. this game could be fantastic if they take apbs idea and put it through the amazing rockstar mill creating a dark violent scary funny as fuck game. i hope they try to make the graphics a little bit more stylised like sin city or 300 or casshern. hand to hand combat should improved as well as the shooting and stabbing the introduction of bullet time would be pretty sweet like max payne/ matrix. the game should be made alot dark like tim burtons gotham or blad runner or city of lost children., Vincent millidge
- Zaibatsu corporation is already existed in 2013 when GTA 2 took place. It would be nice if the next GTA storyline (which will be in 2010) should tell how they've started it all and the protogaonist should invole with them in some way (help them) and they would give them rare cars and weapons (like APC, tank or m249, jackhammer etc.). Mr Timbol
- Perhaps a bit more variety and focus on melee weapons and melee combat, with a little bit less on shooting things up. Imagine a mission where you have to go to the circus and kill the manager - you could sneak into the elephant cages, snag a bull hook, and continue through. Finally you come to his office, and the manager is facing the window. You walk up behind him, stab him with the bull hook, and he falls through the window to the ground. But not just bull hooks - metal chains, steel poles, umbrellas, water bottles, CDs, electric fans, textbooks, kind of a more "The Warriors" style with weapons where you could people up with quite a few weapons. GagePerson
- While we're on the subject of new weapons, every gun from the DLC episodes would be in the regular game. GagePerson
- Bring characters like The Truth, Woozie, Lance, Catalina, and Carl. I'm not saying bring them back altogether, but more "Bring in a hippie, a blind guy, a cool guy, a crazy chick, and a gangster". GagePerson
- Different environments such as Countryside, Dirt Country and Cities. User:Time GlitchTimeGlitch]]
- I think we need to have new, locations, where you can take planes to vice and liberty city. It would be cool if you were in a new entirely made up city as well, like san andreas, with countryside desert and cities. Also it would be cool to have more customization options, like being able to choose your race, and hair and bodyweight and muscle, like SR2. I wouldn't mind more weapons as well.CheeseflareUK
- I think there needs to be more islands and a wider range of terrain. Also there needs to be more weapons. More missions is definatly needed. A longer story and more achievments. Also harder achievments with more gamerscore earned. There should still be easy achievments with little gamerscore earned. More vehicles are also essential. More/different/all games in previous GTA's should be used, for example not just bowling or golf, have both. It should be a cross between GTA SAM and GTA IV. Both imense games. GTA SA in the sence of more land and terrain and possible the muscle and fat side. GTA IV as it the better graffics, guns, cars, missions etc......PlTomayer
- It should take place in Vice city or Chicago and you are leader of a cool gang.Bring back car customization and buying property.(Strangle hold)
- Adding a 'Hardcore' difficulty would be a nice addition after completing the game, scaling back the protagonist's health and ammo capacity to much leaner levels to make a subsequent playthough much more tactically demanding. Sawbones
- A new storyline in a larger and clearer Vice City in present time. Take back the car customization and more car futures. as hydrolics and lights/stereo. mm. More futures you can buy during the game. ( property) Higher speed of traffic on Highway !!. . --Rihm
- I thik that they should bring back Airplanes, like 747's. Just like in SA. That would be awesome on multiplayer. I can see why they didnt do that on GTAIV, maybe because they didnt want people crashing into building and being a "terrorist". Parachutes would be awesome too. --MiniSoup
- Just bring back San Andreas And make it have planes and stuff and animals in the country side and stuff make it an australian guy that just got their and met cj so he does missions for him and then meets the lost brotherhood bikers there and have like parachutes and lowriders and loads of muscle cars including a holden monaro And make you to be able to drive across the country to vice city and liberty city or take a train or plane. that would be the best game EVER!!!!!!! yous would gat lots of money ehhhh haha.
- Considering that R* have demonstrated that they can create solid, sympathetic and deep protagonists, I'd really like to see a female lead character in the next game. I'm sure that they could avoid the classic 'Stony Bitch' stereotype of most female leads in games and apply the formula to great effect. Sawbones
- Make it set in the future such as 2025 and set it in Liberty City and make a borough which should be parody to Staten Island.
- Ignore crazy stuff like making it totaly unreal. And do it as GTA IV but with: more vehicles( maybe five new and all others as in TLAD, TBOGT and GTA IV), have the ability travel between cities vice city and liberty city if needed on two disks and also if possible san andreas, Real estate agency( only to 15 maximum safehouses) but more to give about 30 choice but when reached 15 they say "all others bought", More minigames( All TLAD ,TBOGT and GTA IV also new ones like arcade, casino, bodyguarding, photo spy, new version of paramedic, new version of air rescue, trasher, pizza deliveries and many more online activities), more girlfriends, car upgrading more depth then GTA:SA, Few illegal shops which sell very rare things, Fake Police Database as a analog to skype which would be important just as email But at first you need downloaded as many other programs, many easter eggs about other characters from other games. OmagaSpruz
- It would be nice if boats and helicopters had designated saving spots, like tying a boat to a dock that the player character owns or landing a helicopter on a helipad owned by the player character. Of course, the boat saving mechanic would have to be different from the car saving mechanic; you woudn't simply be able to leave it in a spot, but rather you would have to tie it to a dock. Maybe you could drive to the saving spot, then answer an onscreen prompt to save (tie to the dock and leave it there) the boat. The prompt could be something like "Press D-pad down to tie boat to dock." And you would untie the boat by an onscreen prompt as well; "Press D-pad down to untie boat from dock," or something like that, and the untying option would also put the player character in the driver's seat of the boat. EEA
- If it takes place in Vice city make Vice city have swaps, lots of Hotels, clubs, and rich peole. Make the protagonist be from the caribbeans ethier Cuba, Puerto Rico, Haiti, Jamaica, or th Bahamas. You became rich and have a big masion and you can customize your mansion like in Saints Row and Scarface the game.(Strangle hold)
- i think it would be so cool to make the game like real life, the player should be able to enter all the shops and most of the buildings on the map, it would be good like on san andreas when you can go and rob peoples houses, gta 5 should defo bring back being able to do taxi missions and paramedic and police missions. AEROPLANES need to come backk, i had many fun days drivin aeroplanes and jumping out of them on SA, there should be more side missions to earn extra money, the game should start with the main charachter should start off as a teenager and as the games and missions go on he/she should slowly grow up in to a young adult facing the rough streets with gangs, violence, drugs, drinkin, sex etc.
- Please have a mansion that is bigger then the masion in Scarface and Vice city combined. You can have a pet shark just like in Scarface the game or a tiger in the masion.Big theater room in your masion. Girls in your masion that will walk around.A indoor pool, boat yard, Your gang walks around your masion, and finally please make this happen have a mini airport in the back of your masion.(Strangle hold)
- make gta 5 realistic like there's some licensed cars and like other people's ideas please other islands be included! like vice city and san andreas and possibly a new city called magnum city. one more thing, no securom on pc please it makes gta 4 worse do not include it on gta 5. also try to have a long storyline, like first u start at school when you're 13, you get to jail for doing something and you get out of jail when your 33 and should be so realistic like you can buy computers from electronic stores around the city, maybe shoes from prolaps or something.
- well I didn't know what to call the city but I think the one above me is great! make a surgery report every time you get wasted, e.g, right arm broken, chest shot, skull fractured. and show a picture of the protagonists skeleton. bring back the car modification and make a large variety of clothing and let us choose the colours of it. make a mini-game based on the forbidden "Hot Coffee" scenes in GTA: San Andreas. it will be BAD judging by the graphics. make little kids, pensioners, maybe even dogs walk around the city, maybe let some even be a main part.RobbieGIlder
- If it takes place in Vice City as I said before they should have SURFING and bring back jetskis. They should also have cooler friends and htter girlfriends. Also better Tv stations. Bring back the car the cheeta and the ability to get a tatoo.(Strangle hold)
- Surfing would be alright. Having kids walking around and being able to get killed would bring Rockstar a lot of controversy, which they obviously do not want. The same with the Hot Coffee mini game. And the location... according to the instruction booklet in Episodes From Liberty City, Liberty City is done for now. And it shows some kind of rural image next to the words "NEXT STOP".... rural... Red County in San Andreas could be it. However, under this rural image the world "Seagull" can be read. It might be another kind of city/state? Oh, and I agree with number 21 above. That would be great. And, weapon costumisation... like making them golden or something. And maybe some plastic sugery so one can choose to be black, white, asian, hispanic... or whatever.
- Include cyclists, or groups of cyclists (pelotons) that can be attacked or smashed into with vehicles. Maybe include a specific mission where a pelotons of cyclists need to be smashed into. This feature/mission will be a great relief for motorists in general who need to slow or avoid groups of cyclists on public roads because cyclists, in general, tend to think they own the roads they ride on and are exempt from road rules, such as stopping at red traffic signals/street signs and indicating their direction of travel before swerving across an intersection. See this poster for inspiration: High-Scores are important Poster
- They should have may more gangs, like up to 28 gangs. Gang wars should be improved like if you are apart of the mob you will have to blow up a enemy gang buisness. Or if you are apart of a street gang you go in the projects and take the drugs over and the building that the drugs were stored. Once you take over a turf you will have to mark it with spary paint, if you are apart of the mob and take over a buisness you rename it. You should be able to build buisness and ues them as a front. You should be able to offer alliance with gangs. You should also be able to invest in buisness to make your name known like producing movies,merchandise, a sports team, etc. Those stuff will make GTA 5 CRAZY!(Strangle hold)
- DO NOT make it like saints row that games shit anyway put it in san andreas make like a remade one and put animals bigger desert an country an cities and aeroplanes and i think you should bring back all the grove street and no ballas just put mexicans and other street gangs and make you a mexican gang guy that allies grove st make you have a mad mansion in las venturas and make loads of mad songs on the radio and like the guy 2 bthings away from me make bike guys and make them idiots like in real life and put indian and asian drivers idiots like in real too haha listen too the guy on top too and you have too put car garages to do up cars have too! thanks Liam English and name it Gta San Andreas Dos.
- New Vice City map
- Should be called GTA: Apocalipsis City and be at the date of 2012; you should choose one charater from all the protagonist in GTA exept Victor Vance because he is dead; you can travel from Liberty City to Vice City to Los Santos to San Fierro to Las Venturas and to Carcer City; in the last mission there are all the protagonist from Gta 1 to Gta TBOGT (exept GTA:VCS) and play with any one you choose anyone to escape from the destruction; after all it finish it at Liberty City because Vice City and San Andreas of teh destruction and the call it Anywhere City because there should be nothing; get many gangs of possible all gangs created before and new gangs; get another time girlfriends; you should have all the things where after like: bikes, swiming, tatoos, get muscle, get fat, eat to survive, use your cellphone ect; new cars, motocycles, airplanes, boats; many radios with new songs; all people should drees different not only the charather you are using will use diferent clothes; you should have the ability to smoke, sit down, get drunk, ect; that in the 100% much more rewards
- LosSantos13 - I really don't want to see GTA in London or Tokyo or any other place like that. GTA should stay in the Americas were it belongs. It should also let you travel between cities(be able to travel from Liberty City to Los Santos to Vice City) . They should also add more cities like Chicago, Seattle, San Diego, or Tijuana(Yes I know that I said GTA should stay in America but Tijuana technically is in "The Americas" and it would be the perfect city to have a crime game set in because of the large amount of crime that goes on around there, and it would be cool if there was a feature where you can smuggle drugs, guns, and illegals into San Diego. and anyways they make obtaining fully-automatic guns too easy in GTA4, which in real life is almost imposible these days in the U.S. Where in Tijuana you can get anything you want from AK-47s to Sticks of Dynamite so easily.) I would at least want it to be set in San Andreas with the addition of San Diego and Tijuana. You would Have to admit that it would be down.
- LosSantos13 - Or have it be set in the 1940s-50s and have it be set In Liberty City, Las Venturas, Vice City, Chicago, and Havana,Cuba have it be sort of a : Mafia and There has to be a good variety of weapons like Springfields, BARs, Thompsons(of course),M1A1s, and M1 Garands, Double-barrell Shotguns. You get the idea.
- LosSantos13 - Or better idea have the entire game be set over a multiplayer freeroam in which there are different gangs you can join like a biker gang, a street gang, or a mafia and every gang gives you different story mission if you choose that gang(which you can complete while in multiplayer freeroam alone or with some friends) and have it set in every city theres ever been in GTA with addition of cities mentioned in previous suggestions.and there should definately be more features included in a game like this like cusomizeable characters, co-op minigames like(Bank Heist, Territory War(gangs should be able to have their own territories and each territory should have like different bussinesses and drug demand, and they should be able to attack another gangs territory and steal it from them sorta like in GTA:San Andreas), Extortion,etc.) and you could also attack other players through out the world but only players not in your gang. your gang should also have their safe house where everyone respawns if you die within the city in which the safehouse is in. In other cities you just respawn at the hospital. also customizable guns like being able to buy round drum magazines for assault weapons giving the extra ammo capacities, or supressors for sniper rifles.
- Have it set at three cities : Liberty City,Vice City and San Andreas.In every city add an airport like in GTA:SA.Make a new character.OR:let us create a character.Make him meet all the previous GTA characters (Claude Speed,Tommy Vercetti,Carl Johnson,Niko Bellic,Maccer,Kent Paul,Roman Bellic,Little Jacob etc...) and play missions with them.Add all stuff" from the previous GTA`s (Not like on GTA IV...you cant even fly with a plane and there is no flamethrower).Make all buildings destructable.More clothes and more clothes shops.And thats that...The problem is :my computer wont be able to run that game and I dont have enough money to upgrade my computer... So can you make a version for slower computers please ! MG 097
- Well we already klnow it's set in San Andreas so I expect new places to explore, a bigger desert, and I guess the protagonist will be a character that was in San Andreas with a minor role, and did not die :D that's all I have :P Kandreik
- They should make earthquakes or tornados that would be fun or you can have pets and littl children also they can make some Luis be the main character again and set it in england with gay tony and make a night club in newham or somewhere in london and do all that stuff Kid-Generate-xfl
- i think they should carry on with the gta iv portal but be in england as a british nightclub owner in london who is a member of a east end gang and like tbogt should spend half time on the club aqnd half time on the gang work . you should also be able to have full character customization and have a travel mode where you can tracel to liverpool, manchester, nottingham etc and set up new faction for your gang packie mcreary should also feature in this game as your friend or even as the protagonist and you should be able to buy bars and clubs like you can in gta vc. or using the same gta iv portal you can be some sort of crack dealing gangsta rapper called chris carter (e.g) from the bohan area of liberty city based on people like christopher wallace (biggie smalls) and shawn carter (jay z) who during the game goes to underground rap battles and does criminal activitys to get noticed and at the end of the game he should become the rapper he wanted to be and gets a record signing with someone, during the storyline the player should meet niko who is now a big shot has a mansion in alderney and owns pestorika cabaret club and luis lopez who now owns bahamas mamas but still works with tony prince who should employ you as part time security and yusuf amir who you do jobs for and then he gives you a record signing. the clothes should be able to be customized like they are in and you should have hair customization size customization. or using the gta iv portal still you could be a 19 year old gangster / rapper called sean wright (eg) based on eazy e and tupac shakur in san andreas but hey should introduce a new borough based on compton california you should be the younger brother of the gang leader in a gang exactly the same but with a different name like compton street crips who wear green the rap group hes with can be made up of the gang sean being the lead rapper and having two other rappers aswell called compton street rappers the group want to be world wide famous but are only san andreas famous and are looking for there break. the player can be best friends with another lieutenant who is a character much like lance wilson (ryder) with the player being chief lieutenant. the main safe house can be the old family home with all the lieutennats living on the cul de sac. the game should have clothes customization like and size customization hair style customization the gang should start off as the weakest in the state (only having the area were there cul de sac is in the new compton region) they are under pressure from other street gangs they then rise to power taking over the whole state and the rap group become world famous or america famous.(louis 987).
- I think they should have a Colombian Cartel, Haition gang based of Zou pound, Cuban gang, Mexican gang,Jamaican gang, and most importantly a Mexiacn Cartel since they are powerful today watch this http://video.google.com/videosearch?hl=en&rlz=1T4TSHB_enUS342US342&q=mexican%20cartels&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wv#hl=en&rlz=1T4TSHB_enUS342US342&q=mexican+cartels&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wv&qvid=mexican+cartels&vid=-4209809641051787564 wa
- I think that helicopters and air transportation should be focused on just a little more.
- ok i think we should bring back san andreas. it be perfect w/ the graphics. ok like a sequel. you know start it off with one of the characters from the first game get killed by a mysterious person. then cj goes to the funeral and stuff. the he trys to take revenge by trying to find out who did it. the cj finds out who did it, it will be a former grove street gone balla .the so on and so on it will be good. but bring in so many new weapons and veichles. maybe a new map. the game will be called either: 2, THE REVENGE OF C.J., OR THE SEQUEL
- In this new game apparently it's going to be in Europe? I think that is a stupid idea and I think they should have it in San Andreas but a whole new San Andreas with Skate Boards, more options, and this time have stealth missions because there where none in gta 4. As well, In the games the weather changes randomly all the time... In San Andreas they had Dust storms. In this new game they could have SNOW!!!! And if they want a new city, how about a new version of Chicago because they've done Vegas, California, New York and Miami. And it would be cool to have fight clubs or something... And if it will be in San Andreas it would be cool if they had Some old cameo appearances from people like Sweet, Ken Rosenberg and even CJ? Also, more and new weapon selections like outrages things that you don't normally see and a different variety than just shooting up a place for Heroin. And last thing it would be very slack and they would probably get sued but It would awesome if there were like kids or teenagers or something (probably won't but just a suggestion right?)
- Add more peds including children and babies...and add some animals...to be more realistic... MG 097
- The main character should be a woman called Maria Lise Perkins, she should come from a English council apartment background, she is in her early 20's about (just turned 20), she should be very pretty and you should be able to customise her like you can with Carl "CJ" Johnson and she should have differnent love intrests in the game, all men, and she should first appear in a fury hoodie with tracksuit bottoms and jewellery. Her storyline should be Vice City, San Andreas and GTA IV all mixed into one but make it more relatable to her and also make GTA 5 relistic like you can go into night clubs with mates and do like drinking games and for Maria to flirt with the men at the bar and you should be allowed to go on a date and play as her date for the mission and for pedrestions there should be Pimps which Maria fancies as she is a bit of a sleep around and the gangs should be Yardies, Wannabe hard men, Pimps & Hos, Mafia, Yakuza and Triads which Maria works for and you should be allowed a mission where you go into some ones house and nick the safe, jewellery, Mobile phones, TV's, iPods, MP3s, Computers, Money just to make it more relistic . Gregallz5
- Bring back some old characters, I don't care if these games are in a different 'timeline', i'd just like to see (and possibly kill) some of the old guys, despite the fact that many are dead already.
- Following on from Gregallz5's comment they should feature different shops like a mall where you can chose your own cloths and make your own gang costume.
- Have petty crimes like shop lifting, mugging, ASBO's Make a : ENGLAND CHAV WARS
- Now I'm not saying that you should play as Altair or Ezio, but I think it would be nice if the character was more flexible. Maybe a bit of a free runner who does martial arts instead of the normal brawler fighting styles. Also Katana's would be fun. Please bring back planes. But back to the first idea, a rooftop free run chase away from the cops would be great. Having missions really well thought out would be good as well(think Hitman). An example of the last point would be; GTA IV - You are told to kill a prisoner. You run in kill everyone then run out. Woop. GTA V - You go murder a cop to get yourself arrested. You then end up in prison, secretly murder the target. Then escape. But the guards find the body and that you aren't in the prison. So you end up having your escape vehicle destroyed and beginning your ascent up a drain pipe or window cleaning lift. You then are then surrounded by cops on the roof. In GTA IV you would spawn back at the station with an annoying text message, but not in GTA V. You pull out your sword then have the mother of all fights, roundhouse kicking S.W.A.T team members off the roof beating them down with their own rifles and then taking one hostage as you wait for an evac chopper from your organization. Of course you could choose to just do the GTA IV run in shoot get out, but the other one would be a more rewarding alternative. Also the ability to buy cars and other things would be good. As well as more clothing options(I hope this would work similarly to SR2) Imagine owning a massive criminal organization and playing as a sort of godfather. I loved SR2 because of the feeling of importance you got from being "someone big". I also loved the feeling of being a one man army and how you could just recruit your soldiers(followers, other saints) off the street. If GTA V were to incorporate this it would be great. I liked the seriousness of GTA IV, but a few more silly weapons and things would be nice(eg. chainsaw, minigun, silenced pistol, magnum). Finally I think that missions should have more checkpoints in, playing as a cop would be fun, but the novelty would soon wear off, just keep the missions fresh and you should have a great game. Tonelessx99
- Four words: Vice City, Car customization
- the next installmet should stay with the gta iv cannon you should be joey messins eg. a messina family capo who is based in las venturas and is incharge of all messina operations in las venturas in the san andreas state you sould run a casino (hercules gambling house eg.) and various nightclubs which the luipsella and ancelotti familys have an investment on but the luipsellas are losing money somehow they find out its coming from the casino old man luipsella jumps to a conclusion the ancelottis are taking the money (but its really the messinas) this leads to a bloody war in liberty city between the ancelottis and the luipsellas weakening both the families while the wars going on the messinas are now taking money from the ancelottis.after the death of mark luipsella don of the luipsella family with the old man being semi boss and the death of many ancelotti made men they have a sitdown and they make peace and they realise the messinas have been scamming them they send aload of guys made guys over to the casino and try to get the money they lost the messinas outnumbered they call upon the gambetti syndicate to help them. joey refuses to give them there millions they ve lost so the luipsellas and ancelottis launch full scale military assault on it try to get every dime they can. just before new luipsella capo frankie delacrosei is about to kill joey the gambettis arrive with messina reinforcement saving the day. during the money scamming operations joey can buy safe houses clubs and other buisnesses, helping street gang in los santos get back to there original power take down the russian bratava do favours for music managers film studio owners etc. or the game can go back to san andreas gta 3 portal and somehow ryder or big smoke survived and go looking to rise to the old fame and start there own crack cartels again and in the end kill cj or sweet. or carrying on with the gta 4 cannon you should be a gangster in the north holland hustlers based on rapper biggie smalls chris carter who has just got out of prison he was one of dwayne forges most trusted crack dealers who got arrested at the same time the first half of the game should be from 1989 to 1993 upto the time they get arrested while in the first half it shows how he helped dwayne get so powerful and dealing with the other gangs the second half now being 26 after a 10 year stint in jail should be him getting back to his old ways with a childhood dealer friend desmond jackson DJK starting there own gang the carter cartel they buy the bahamas mamas as a front to sell drugs to the night crowd while making the crack cocaine, cocaine and heroin in 5 different apartments in the east holland housing projects they become the most powerful drug cartel in liberty city. (louis 987)
- i think they should set gta 5 primarily in vice city in the present day because we haven't seen vice city in the internal chronology since 1997, in gta 1. i think they should do what they did with liberty city between gta 3 and gta 4 and change vice city a bit to make it better. i also feel that you should be allowed to go to other cities like san fierro, las venturas, los santos and liberty city. i think they should also have the zaibatsu corporation from gta 2 back again. i also think that gta 5 should focus more on air transportation and have more emphasis on planes and helicopters. Tiracian
- I think that they should set gta 5 in the US with the states ,Apache(Texas),Jordon(Georgia),Fornada(Forida),Napoliana(Loisiana),New Dover(New York),Jefferson(Washington)and San Andreas(California),with the cities Houston (Lamar),New Orleans(New Creteil),Dallas(Mifflin),San antonio(San Seguin),Austin (Waller),Mobile (Evergreen),Atlanta,(Atlantis),Tampa,(Temple),Sealth(Seattle),Pacific(Tacoma),Key west(Westland),Palm City(the hamptons), Deserton(Savannah), Liberty City, Vice city ,San Fierro ,Los Santos, and Las venturas.The game should be linking gta San andreas and gta 4. The time would be 1997 5 years after gta san andreas.it would include everyone going crazy over y2k. The plot would involve the mexican drug trade and the cuban mafia and eventualy the russian mafia and the liberty city mafia. The game would include CJ, Tommy Vercetti, and the characters from gta 4.This game would link the gta 3 cannon with the gta 4canon.
- u come into vice city with your best friend in 2009. then another cutscene goes with an aging tommy vercetti in his 60s complaining that he need an eir. he recruits u. then vercetti tells u about his rival pete vance and how he needs u to get rid of the rival gang. then they kidnap your friend. then u head over to their base to rescue them but it's a set up. your friend betrays u and lures u in thinking that he was kidnaped. so then a line of the lance family is about to shoot u. but then the vercetti gang found out what happened and send a group to save u. they open fire. u get out of there alive. after that a cutscene goes on, the cutscene shows your friend in a meeting with pete lance. then het shoots him in the face and tells his guards that they work for him now. then the vercetti gang is losing control. then u guys fight back. then at the end the lance gang ask for a peace but when tommy meets your ex friend and his gaurds. then its another setup they shoot tommy. u witness it from above then u yell no. u get your m16 or m4 and start shooting. there r only 2 guards and your ex friend. u kill the guards. then you shoot his hand and drops his gun. u pull out your dessert eagle, aim at his face, and say bang then shoot. then u tell a big group of vercetti gang member to go to their base and bomb it. after that you go to tommy's funeral. the your gang rules vice city. you now or the head of the vercetti gang now renamed to the what ever last name u have family
- the game should feature better a hand to hand fighting sysytem where when you hit someone you like break there nose or when you shoot someone in the head the bullet hole is there with blood trickling down his/her face. Make it more realistic. HarveyH92
- i think the next gta should be themed in britain and the first city is manchester then further into the game it can be birmingham then for the final chapter move to london and the cars should all be european e.g make more audi, volvo, ferrari, land rover look a likes, and also add jap import cars e.g make a skyline, supra, subauru, evo look a like, and you can walk into car showrooms and buy cars or you can go to the docks and buy japanese imports, and also they should bring back car modding like in gta sa, or instead of putting the next gta in uk just recreate vice city or sanandreas, but still add the euro and import cars, and still be able to get cars from showrooms or get imports off the docks, also make the charecter as customisable as sr2 or cj, also make better safe houses no matter what coz gta iv safehouses were rubbishSiK SHIFTER SiK SHIFTER
- Put the Hunter, Buzzard and Annihilator in GTA 5! And also put Hind's and other russian helicopters. And bring back the Hydra and a MiG or Sukhoi. The protagonist should be in the Air force and more missions before the protagonist is dishonorably discharged. Realistic guns for the Annihilator plz
- Make in Australia and you can fly yourself to USA or pay for a flight GTA Australia
- I think they should make it in san andreas again. I would like them to put the desert, country side, and of course keep the city. I would also like for them to put a weapon upgrade system so that as you pas missions or gain money you can upgrade your weapons like the amount of bullets you can hold, it would also be ok if they put a little more gore in the game, gangs, hobos, car customization, more people in a game room on online multiplayer, and that it would show whos is talking more guns, cars, helicopters, jets, planes, boats. It would be nice for them to put more islands and to put them further away so that we have to use boats, helicopters, planes, or to put some automatic transport like so that you can get there faster so that the lazy people can get there faster and if they make it in New York again they should put the twin towers back. they should also bring back the players from the old games but make them look better with better graphics and let us choose the race that we want and let us customize more our players like shos, shirts, pants, hair, facial details and more, let us customize our cars like, the handeling, drift, color, rims, tiers, interior, more like midnight club car customization and motorcicle customization and if yall do put online again yall should put the car and motorbike customization in there too, and make sure that yall dont have that much glitches and let there be no moding. If Rockstars games looks at this i hope they aprove this., OXxX Diego XxXO
- they should make like 3 cities that you could fly over, but have to be unlocked of course. Also bring back airplanes and ammu-nation stores! Munchable901
- Hmm Rockstar have improved Quality Now Make it Better Than GTA 4 Have Set First In Vice City Then Liberty City And Best One San Andreas Put Tommy and Victor and CJ and Tony And Cluade Tombstone in GTA Where The Game Setted...Improve it better like GTA San Andreas Need To Eat bath and more Put Some Plane And Avoid Having Jet and Plane Back If Rockstar Can make a Base of Military like vice city please add back military tank and helicopter Allow those people want aircraft use Biplane And Few plane for civilization olny Avoid Puttin Minigun and Flamethrower It make all more unrealstic...Add 3 Tier wpn in game And put AK more strength than in GTA 4... Wish More Vehicle and have Better name like (Name then what type or version is this ride)... Try avoid make some old style car spawning around street Make the rich vehicle usually spawn at cool place and spawn rare at bad place avoid make house dosent same as other readd able to buy propertie and able modified guns and house make more friends in game and put Girlfriend and when other Girlfirend saw u date other make it broken apart put 2 choice tocontinue the game like GTA 4 do something like protoganist is wounded and in hospital when mission sucess and hes wounded before he died on some mission prevent make protoganist jump too high make the game a little more hp like 125% mean bigger semi circle and 75% a 3/4 semi circle make gun price realstic such as desert eagle suppose to be 1850$ and glock is 500$ and AK 2500$ and m4a1 is 3200$ Mossberg have 1500$ and spaz 12 have 3000$ make some rich people in street able to rob people in street insted bank and other put hunter back cuase its able to fit allow player able to buy silencer in all wpn and desert eagle have silencer now so shouldnt problem to make silenced desert eagle avoid colt 1911 its too old and doesnt service anymore keep ak cuase its still service make gun have stock and stock increased if player waited 30 days or 31 days make magazine (Gun bullets holder) will dropped and able seen on ground put instant kill on player and other charater if head is shotted unless its stratch olny avoid let charater alive from drop on ground in high atidue and have random cost bills by part of bodys... when wounded heavily protoganist cant run or when feet is shotted protoganist can choke blood when stabbed in body or head make LCPD VCPD AND SAPD more smart and tactic like GTA 4 and keep all thing in GTA 4 and some thing in GTA SA
- Create a new city based off Baltimore or Chicago AdanRyder
- I think it should be set in Europe. One of the missions could be to rob one of the Car Manufacter's e.g Lamborghini and Bmw. Or it could be set in Ireland with the extended McReary family e.g Cousin's and relatives as the main character's. The main Cities could be Limerick, Belfast and Dublin. They also need to bring in animals and cyclists.
- They Need to bring back Las Vanturas from San Andreas. They Also must put in split screen mode in multiplayer so we don't have to go through the trouble of online play. Oh and they should let you become a policeman in the story as an option. FoxyStig
- Heard some great Ideas for GTA5 thus far, the best of which should be incorporated into the latest chapter of a city based on Chigago and it's state Illinois. True to GTA tradition the name of the City/State would be based on geographical and stereotype characteristics. The city name of Midway bears geographical and hisorical meaning to Chicago and America (US) as a whole. Midway not only being in reference to a battle that took place in WWII but also later in the mid eighties was used to dub that fearsome mighty shutout team of the Chicago Bears, otherwise known as the Monsters of Midway, with obvious geographic connections. This chapter of the GTA franchise should actually be 2 chapters. The first story should be based in Midway and the wider Illerstat State (possibly incorporating Motor City, Lionstat) during the prohibition years, with a plotlink based around the paternal ancestry of already established GTA families such as the Vercetti's, Vance's, Johnsons..et al.. and the development of another/other family/families may be of pseudo Native American, British-Irish American, Jewish/Euro American or Latino American foundry. The second story should look to develop the landscape of database Americana and be set in near/post modern times. Where, as already un-exclusively suggested, one can travel from Midway-Illerstat State and Motor City-Lionstat State (Detroit, Michigan) to the other established regions of Liberty State, San Andreas State (inc Las Venturas) and Dolphina?(unamed state in which Vice City is based). San Andreas was the greatest game ever developed for the PS2 based on it's sheer vastness and playability within that vastness. Rightly or wrongly a milestone in gaming that showed others the way. What a franchise, big up GTA series, big up Rockstar big up the loyal players. Peace
- I think that cities in Brazil could be good ideas. Belo Horizonte, Rio De Janerio, Sao Paulo, Ouro Preto, the list goes on! VictorP1
- I think the next GTA should respawn Stafford and turn it into a modern Rolls Royce Phantom coupe.The city should be big like San Andreas and don't use the mobile phone to enter cheat,just use the old traditional cheat tyle and also make the armor and weapon set cheat codes the same as in GTA San Andreas and Vice City.Also please bring back jetpack,shamal,Dodo,and Rhino.Bring back the barber shop so we can change our character's hairstyle.Also put some interesting mysteries such as UFO and bigfoot like in San Andreas.Bring back the super punch cheat and the cars fly cheat,that'll be exciting.Try to combine GTA San Andreas and GTA IV element into the best GTA game ever !
- For me, I think the first thing i'd change for gtaV would be the car damage model. The way everything just bends to suit the dent is silly. trim should crack and break apart (eg grill area) and deform more like a real car. Roobeh
- Another great addition to the game would be a speedo built into the hud map under the health/armor bars. Roobeh
- Changing numberplates! this is the main thing I miss from San Andreas. Roobeh
- See I think it should start off with a guy in prision being 2-timed by his best friend it should have 10 missions and then the guy gets shot by his friend we should have Johnny Klebitz, Luis Lopez and Niko Bellic at the beginning in San Andreas (high demand) at the San Fierro airport and Luis says "Glad we all got together and became friends." They have just arrived to seek new lives and get away of the new becoming of Liberty City. Then it pauses with them all in a stances then the top says "Choose your player" and then the story line gets different with each player and in the middle of the story line you have a chance to change your player.In the game your best friends come like Jacob calls and says he's coming to see him and for Luis Tony comes and Johnny's best buddies Terry and Clay come. It should have 150 missions or over the place is like the same and you meet old players like Sweet ,CJ, Torreno as long as their alive I'm ok.at the end after you beat the game every time you save you have a chance to wake up as the other person and you could even call them.San Andreas should also have a new island called whatever (I don't really know).Should be set in 2010 some of your old bosses come and meet you. Should be able to rob, golf,bowl,and that one Bouncer minigame that Luis plays ( in later missions Anthony "Gay Tony" Prince gets another Hurceles and a Massonett 9 bought over there both in San Fierro) .Sweet and CJ own the place. Grove street Ballas and the Vagos are still having gang wars there. its just so realistic cause you get to see a lot of different thing they experince Its like real since everyone sees something different and does thing differently. Bring like what others say bring malls and more clothes shops don't get Tatoos and Barbor shops since they ruin their look but get the gyms .Bring Lazlow back and crap but get new TV channels and keep old ones.Like others also they say we should be able to buy property and by furnature for your home because the money isn't very help full buy cars at shows and import some others but they make you wait a week. Also you should be able to transfer from State to state and do missions in each of them. It should bring back the Cheeta or Rhino all those good cars that were left behind. Last mission has to be called "Once and for All."If anyone wants to hear more go to youtube.com/user/jeffhardy1518 . and subscribe me for the the story line and stuff.Gtachampion15
- How about the protagonist be like some fat guy who got caught up in all of that shit by accident? As the story progresses, he gets like, all cooler and thiner. And he runs into all of the protagonists from Grand Theft Auto III-The Ballad of Gay Tony (including a cameo from Vic in ghost form, but excluding Mikey and Huang). And they have cars seperated by era (like the Bobcat from Vice City and San Andreas called an 80's Bobcat for example and have the later model ones as well). Plus the game taking place in all of the cities like mentioned earlier, just take a highway or plane with a cutscene to go to a different one. That would be an awesome idea. (Myth)
- I think you could play as Patrick McReary in Ireland, the cities Dublin, Downpatrick and Belfast should be changed to Bubglin, Pattysworth and Gellast.
- i think we should just let rockstar do what they think is best for the game and the franchise Ublmeister
- #bring back some vehicles like air ambulance, polaris,thunder rodd, jetsky ,gangrancher,and be able to go to difrent places like from vice city to san andreas,
- the ability assault banks and houses.
- MORE SECRET AND EASTER EGGS.
- #Make a whole PLANET. e.g. The State of San Andreas in one part of the world, Liberty City in a different, and Vice City also in a different part. Maybe even make a larger fiction area to be the start point of the world. Options such as flying to The State of San Andreas or Liberty City or Vice City should be available. Also, make the buildings more damagable and make the game have more real life situations like hiests.Rimbya
- Bring back the jetski,little willie,violator,yola,stinger,the military and add more modern vehiclesgta5
- The game should be set in a renovated Vice City, present day. Do you remember the cutscene in which Packie McReary takes off on board of an airplane, leaving Liberty City? Maybe he didn't go to Ireland (if not mentioned, i'm not really sure) but instead he travels to VC for some reason. Let him play a major role in the game OR let him be the protagonist of the game. More realistic graphics for shotwound/bruises etc.. More available weapons and even weapon customisation. Be able to purchase bussinesses and start an economical empire. The story should go more deeply into gangs and criminal organisations and their attributes. Be able to choose for which gang you'll work (and for each gang a different storyline/different ending) and be able to become the leader or just a respected assasin. Be able to purchase safehouses, mansions, cars, bodyguard (which you can call to help you out off course) and much more entertaining crap! Bring back a few characters from GTA4 and maybe from the GTA3 Era. More side-missions and more available clothes. More customisation (not like or san andreas, but ALOT more than in gta4 like haircuts, car tuning, muscle and bussiness custom.). It would be very very very awesome if possible to travel to another city/state/continent, but i know the chance THAT wil happen is like zero... that's all i can think off right now and i know it would make a really awesome new GTA game.
- I suggest that the main character can be able to destroy buildings
- When wasted on a mission please make the cutscene change so it may look like real (EX: in the first cutscene your boss said : Kill those who.....etc. then wasted and the cutscene changed when you get back to your boss for example your boss talk to you again and said: i heard that you..........and.......now do you remember what is your task )....... now that is it.
- Please make GTA 5 more 3D
- Can swap to other characters
- Please add missions that you can be an astronaut and go to space
- i suggest it could take place on Australia in a future year like 2050 or something then it would have new weapons and cars and could have taken place in an underground city or a underwater city it would be cool and could have ability to read newspaper and could have the ability to buy a tracking device and could have the ability to do diving and could have the ability to modify and make your own car in spray and pay and have a cafe where you can use computer and some more mini games added like horse riding and bowling etcAdujin27
- I rekon it should be still in san andreas... but change the city maps, make more funconal toll booths and make is so there more cars at a certin time of day. Have like peak hour traffic. Catch buses, taxi and make more railway stations in the city.... eg 5-6 stops in each city and few stops in the country side. If your not going to drive by train the player should pay to ride the trains with the pay machine in the railway station and if you dont pay well you get one star. With the trams in san ferrio, you can pay and ride them and make so it just not go in circles.... make different routes and so with trains and buses. Open up more buildings and make them acceable. Have the customsation of your guy (like sr2). Instead of having one bar they should have mutipule bars where one is for hunger ( where you eat and fills you up, if you dont eat for a game week or you get punched, shot or whatever it can go down quite fast, you get weak and end up wasted), bladder (if you eat or drink your bladder will slowly go down and that means going to the toilet (they will have toilets everywhere, also you can pee in laneways, bushes but if you pee in front of a cop in public, you get a wanted star. Once you pee your bladder will go back into the green), a and if you dont go to the bathroom before it fully go down, well your charater pees your pants and everybody will laugh at you.), hygene (where you have to keep yourself clean (showers will be availvie in all of your safehouses and you can just cheaply wash yourself in the sea or lake) and if you dont keep yourself clean well people are going to look at you)... sorta like . With cars when you get in there another bar will appear for fuel, (there will be petrol stations everywhere and most of time can buy food and there will be bathrooms as well) and if fuel run out you cant drive that car unless you call a tow truck. If you get a 1-2 wanted stars, you can only get fined on the spot if the cops get you. But if you resist the cops or run away it will get to 3-4 stars. They should get the best cars from all the previous games and put them in this game, With the missions... they should make a really long storyline inculidng some side missions. And they should have more gangs
- i wud love to c a story where the protagonist life starts in a jail for being accused by some gang OG or else (Sindicates) and having a plan for a jail break...then after the jailbreak the story goes on with his life on the outside world (outside of the prison) and ending a story with having a revenge for the 1 who set him up...the protagonist must be a nigga gangster...full of shit on his skin...-Quilluaz
- # Ok I have a few things. If you do a crime, it should be set up like oblivion. You are in a room and if you go to the bed, you can choose serve time; or you could break out and get a wanted level. if its a 1-2 star wanted level, you go to jail. 3 star you go to a prison, but its easy to break out of. 4-5 you go to a higher quality prison. 6 a really hard prison to break out of. Next, a random people generator. This is ware it takes a different parts of the body and blends to 1 good looking person. So if you kill some one, than it will be a while before you see him again. Oh and at the begining of the game, you should be able to customize your own guy. And lastly, better car physics! if you make a sharp turn wile moving fast, you are going to "start doing barrel rolls" and completly smash up your car! Doneyes
- Also, I think that their should be more destruction! If you crash into a building that your car will go part way into it and bricks will be left! Then after a few days of gameplay it auto fixes itself. Cars shouldn't expload so easy! Crash a lot and heavy smoke will come out of the engine! And sometimes, but not often, your car will expload! Doneyes
- The next game should be set in 1971 when Tommy Vercetti goes to Liberty City and then Sonny Forelli sends people to kill him. The main character should work for Sonny Forelli and should take place in Vice City. There should be more weapons like anything you can pick up.
- I also this that you should be able to pick up anything that is possible to pick up and use it as weapon/through at people. Doneyes
- I want airplanes to come back and really tall mountains like the ones in san andreas and offline 2 player coop and more weapons and vehicles. BloodyPigslayer
- As gta5 must be a good way along in it's developement, i assume the location etc has been set allready, anyway i was thinking it would be cool if gta5 changed a little with each update (eg a building could be built/destroyed | a new car launched | acknowledgement of holidays etc) missions could be added the same way to keep the game fresh. Roobeh
- Vice City in the present, with Emotion 98.3 and the return of Fernando Martinez from San Andreas. Bring back the Mesa Grande with a VC Beach Patrol variant. Police attention if they spot you making traffic offenses (minimal, like a half star, where they just give up once you're out of there sight); Taxi side missions back; purchasable safehouses (but not too many). Story focus on Cubans and their interactions with other gangs; DLC with Italians (Vercettis) and Haitians. Hugo Stiglitz
- Mainly, I want it to have more than one PC, like in GTA I. The ones that you didn't choose would be mission givers. Example: There is Character 1, 2, 3, and 4. If you choose number 3, 1, 2, and 4 will be mission givers. Also, it should take place in 2018. Characters in past games should make an appearance as well. Finally, there should be nuclear power plants that, if shot enough(or with an RPG), they will blow up and take out half of the city. It should take about 2 to 5 in-game months to rebuild the city. PepterPepper
- Because someone will make a Mod for the PC version anyway, I think they should include a Zombie Mode in the next game. It could be a mode you can turn on and off and even have some side missions for the mode. I honestly would love to kill random Zombies in Liberty City, or Vice City. Like I said it could be a mode that you can turn on and off at will and you won't have to touch it if you don't want to, not even for 100%, but it could be a fun diversion. Spikepup
- I think that GTA5 should be set in all of europe. You could travel by trains and planes and cars and stuff. There'd be allot of crime like in amsterdam, london, paris, rome, and all those other crime-y places. There definitely should be a big car customization feature and allot of mini games and i'm not sure about everyone else but getting money in gta is really easy. I want to be challenged to get the money. Everyone also should be able to speak english by the way, just make it in an accent so its not fake. There needs to be allot more weapons too. Gta4 got kinda boring cuz of not allot of weapons. You should be able to make up your own character and maybe pick which country you start out in. Then you can start off from there with little to no money. Then when you get enough money you can travel to other countries and make bigger business. Make the environment more destructible too that would be cool. Like taking out a wall after running into it with a semi. There should be more people in the game too. in Gta4 it didnt really feel like new york most of the time. You could be in times square and there could be maybe 5 cars and ten people standing around. Definitely not a realistic feature. one more thing you should be able to fully upgrade your character (tattoos, hair, clothes,etc.) VeEzYmAkEiTlOoKeAzY
- More haircuts PLEASE MG 097
- I hope its set in South America. In South America you could have a gang that controls the huge drug trade down there and the 'Yungas Road' could be in it(the most dangerous road in the world)http://uniquetraveldestinations.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/yungas-road-bolivia-2.jpg. It would also be cool if they had the amazon villages in it and the realy shitty cars.
- BRING BACK THE MILITARY! Roobeh
- While bring back weapons such as the AA-12 or M-60 it would be worth bringing modern military weapons such as the M32 Grenade Launcher or COP357 pistol.And maybe add DLC from holidays such as Halloween or Christmas and add "holiday fictional weapons" such as a "Snowball Launcher" for Christmas or a "Vampire Teeth" for Halloween-User:BloodyGTA
- Maybe add a torture room for the character where the player is allowed to drag a gang member/pedestrian/officer into the room and torture them with dental torture,drowning torture,mental torture,etc.-User:BloodyGTA
- Perhaps bring some pets such as an aggresive dog or a racoon to add more ways of killing anyone.-User:BloodyGTA
- i think the whole choose your own path thing is cool; perhaps if they explore it more (much like in the game farcry 2) so that there are a wide number of paths branching from practically every mission; and it should be set in a GTA4-esque vice city; following the life of an itallian protagonist whose friends with a mafiosa of sorts; springing many characters from gta4 into the mix and bringing new ones; same with vehicles. giving it a gta vice city persona also. G Y2K
- Travel along "states" and explore them full length, Military, Military aircraft and vehicals, vehical and weapon modification, WILD animals in SA Forests, Wide range of weapons, decals on cars, build skills, some paranormal type Easter eggs (bigfoot, ghosts, psycho killers, ect.), run your own gang (choose colors), choose a character to be, Unlockable modes (zombie mode, War mode, Survival mode, ect.), a new city (example Washington D.C. as "Capitol City"), easier access to previous missions, sea animals, and an MP3 device for you character to have out side of a car. Generalwerewolf
- Also a game taking place somewhere in the late 60's where if you get about 3 stars, you can fight the riot squad and meet previous characters like "The Truth".Generalwerewolf
- Weapon and car customization would be nice. You could buy houses, mansions, lofts etc. And BRING BACK THE MILITARY. Have them call airstrikes on you. Police should have more recources besides S.W.A.T., N.O.O.S.E. or FBI. Give them dogs. That would give me a real challenge. Ollie7475
- I want it So you can get Plastic Surgery like In Saints Row 2 and put in a New Custom Weapon also Make a New Fictional City based off Florida.
- I would like the protangonist to be rare from the others. (Carl 'CJ' Johnson, Claude, Tommy Vercetti, Niko Belic) By having something unique to them, as all ex-protagonists have killed before or been in crime. I think that having a protangonist that lets say is a new recruit into the police force but other police officers turn him bent and lead him into a life of crime or working for corporations and doing dirty deals. This way its something to split the protangonists apart from others. Maybe a protagonist like Ray from Liberty City Stories or GTAIII (GTA 3) would be a ideal canadate? Thanks for reading KeepGTAoriginal
- I think that also GTA 5 should keep some ideas and characters from the GTA 3 era. Small things like Ken Rosenburg or Donald Love coming back to play or be boss of missions for the protagionist and to bring lore and more information on what happened to past Protagionists. Like what happened to the Vercetti Crime Family or if the Colombian Cartel caught up with Claude and assasinated him. Thanks for reading KeepGTAoriginal
- I think it should be set in London with like Vinnie Jones type character in there with an American immagrant trying to adjust to life in England but comes across racism and stuff from hard English blokes. Also bent cops in there on a pay roll from the mob. Make more stealth missions aswell instead of just running into an area and blowing everyones heads off, but still keeping the blowing everyones heads off. Also for the stealth missions put in silenced weapons but not just for the pistol but for every weapon (excluding LMG's, RPG's etc.) Make it like a revenge tragedy, looking for people who killed someone very close to him.
- Use a mexican drug dealer and go to mexico and usa,bring back car from gta lcs and vcs like hellenchbach gt,jetski,bovver 64 noodleboy streetfighter etc.Super GT
- When you finish a mission be able to recieve a award like a special vehicle,weapon safehouse.etcSuper GT
- You can build a mall and house and can make own weapons.Thanks for reading.Gta indonesia mania
- you be a member of the gambetti crime family were you're sent to the gta IV era of las venturas to create your own mafia family.You must hang around with the owner of many hotels in venturas to rise above the enemy mafia families just like gta san andreas where you would fight enemy gangs.You are able to go in every casino/hotel and go to the desert of death county(used to be bone county)and ocean county (based on tahoe county).Your main hotel is the visage that the gambetti family owns. After finishing the game you could create your own hotel any were you want.At the last mission you kill the dons of the enemy families and watch the owner of the hotels fly to while you earn assets from the hotels.
- There needs to be a Jamiacan Rasta Protagonist, that would be awesome! And have a Place in America like San andreas with country side and shit.
- I think that you should be able to pick your own main character. Anyone from Tony, Niko, Cj whoever. Every character has a different storyline but would see eachother throught the game. Should also stick to the choose your own fate like they did with GTA IV changing the story depending what you do. The game should take place like in the San Andreas setting but add two other major big cities. Something that should definitely come back is car customization, But more options then GTA: San Andreas. Everything from installing turbo-kits to modifing the interior and so forth. Secondly they should bring back buying real estate, but this time around it should be able to edit it something like the sims or so. You should be able park you cars where ever you want at your house not just in that yellow barrier in GTA IV. More options would be able to buy super mansions, like the size of Tony montana's mansion in scarface, and it should have a place where you could store your helicopters and bots. Another point that should be taken in consideration, more clothing. should be around 15 clothing stores and 1 costume shop(with in those 15) so you could dress up from a cop to anything from a hero like spiderman (cool if the game was in liberty city again :D). When you find the clothes you want to buy you should be able to change the clothes, style, and should be able to add layers. You should be able to pick out your clothes like in GTA: San Andreas, because scrolling through the outfits in your closet gets kind of annoying. They should bring way more cars into the bunch like mitsubishi evolution, 350z, supra (street racing), WAY more trucks and airplanes (jets). Oh and with boats they should add huge yachts. But in this new GTA they should add the real names of the cars. Ex. COMET/PORSCHE. WAY MORE GUNS! (BRING BACK DOUBLE GUNS) They should use like the Call of Duty system. When you aim it shouldn't go to auto aim but go into first person and shoot just like CoD. Another point would be adding different aiming options like red dot, thermal and so forth. Differant type of grenades like stun and flash. Wood, metal bats. Knifes, blades, etc. Should also bring back hair cuts and facial hair (barbershop). Also bring back the gym and tatoo. Bring back bicycles and add skateboards. When going to pay 'n' spray you should be able to choose the color, and also add more colors and be able to make custom colors. Something that they sould add is local sports to take your girlfriends to for more dating options. Bring back celebrity voice overs and in game celebrity. Have faster traffic, different phones. When stealing cars is should be difficult but the more you do it the better you get at it it should be faster. Longer story! There should be like 300 missions (aound there) and way more side jobs to get money. Stuff should cost actual market price and missions should pay you more. replay-able missions and if your halfway through a mission it should save your progress and start from where you left off. Finally it would be easier to drive in the San Andreas cause in GTA IV i make a turn and i head onto a one way only street and it take a while to get through so thats my opinion on the new GTA V and where it should take place.
- yeah, i think the money system should be changed, in gta you allways end up with hundreds of thousands of dollars but the whole storyline is pretty much based around you having no money. if there was more customisation in the game there would be more things to pay for. Roobeh
- what would be really cool would be to customise you character in multiplayer. like have clothes shops open in free mode and car customisation, seing as rockstar also makes the midnight club series you could easilly add a few basic tuning parts, maybe even just adding a "sport" pack to change the handling line slightly.Roobeh
- It should start with a little cutscene history form GTA IV where you could see some events but as one solid story with decisions decided by R* to see who lives and who doesn't in GTA V. For example you could see Roman in Vice City (that's a very good city for the next GTA since there are a lot of references in GTA IV) living his big dream (Revenge) or meet a the rich married couple Niko - Kate where Niko could be a boss for some missions. Even Roman could be a boss himself. You could meet Packie as random person hobo. You could see Brucie on his yacht and go for boat races.
- They should take some stuff from Saints Row 2. Like having lot's of voice actors run through the script so you could have a different voice if you wanted and fully customize your character.
- I'd like to have it in some suburb with a 14-16 year old who meets his cousin that he hasnt seen since they were little and him and the cousin are walking around the suburb's town area and they come out of a store and a cop car pulls up behind them and has a gun and points it at the guys and say the traditional put your hands on your head thing because the cousin has 20 bucks worth of merchandise in his pants but the cousin yells run and they cut down a nearby alley and the cops fires off 2 shots that hit the wall. They run through a bunch of streets and the cousin finds a house that a mobster lives in and the mobster catches the kids in his house and tells them he needs someone to drive a shipment of H to a local truck company to be shipped to San Andreas. Its either they do that or get shot. The mobster gives them a phone and sends them off and they end up in a car chase and when they lose them they get to the truck company and the mobster calls and tells them to catch a lift with the heroin because the cops are all over them and know where they are from traffic cameras so its either San Andreas or prison. this should be a "choose your path" thing. If you go then you go to San Andreas and if you don't you end up on a bus to juvie but like on GTA 3 someone totals the bus to get some mob boss's son out and the boys hitch a ride with them to San Andreas and you start out working for the mafia and for the first choice the mob guy in the suburb calls the other mob guy to help you out. I'd like to see character customization and car customization and bring in things from saints row and the original san andreas. (bobbybamf)
- Go back to San Andreas. We only went there once and it will be cool to go back in GTA IV graphics and modern time. TheManNextToYou
- R× should make a small size America, they don t need to edit Liberty City but Vice City and San Andreas, they really should. Also, make a fictional Chicago and/or Salt Lake City. Add more mainland on the original cities and bring back planes. They must do a more simpler subway system (like that one in True Crime: New York City), a bus and ferry system. But the cities (example: Vice City, Los Santos) should still be islands, but with more mainland. The restrictions between states can be based on the swein flu, and terrorism. More small villages (ex. Montgomery).
- i think that you should bring kids/babies into gta to make it alot more realistic. But they can't be killable otherwise thats soon gonna be a problem and somethings gonna go wrong and gta will be banned. I'm 100% on the whole customize your own character ( voice change, hair change, skin change, personality change( like saints row 2), age, etc). definatly bring back planes & heli's. i also think that you should make the blood & gore a bit more realistic. It would be cool if when you kill somebody, in a couple of days they'll have a funeral ( or you just see a hearse) if its a ghetto time of game like gta:sa, then make gambling a bit more ghetto like (dice, dominos, etc). It also would be better if yo can skateboard like in rock * s bully. Lc3allday (lc3allday) thank you!
- i think that you should be able to buy your own house rather than an apartment and have your own garage, also i think there should be real life cars like audi's, bmw's etc, as well i think you should be able to attach trailers to lorry cabs, and i also think there should be the cockpit camera like off midnight club los angeles(where the camera is in side the vehicle) thank you (gtanath19)
- i think that it should snow sometimes instead of just rain and make the daylight last longer and make the night go a bit quiker thank you!!! (gtanath19)