Community:GTA V Wishlist/archive3
This is the Grand Theft Wiki wishlist for the next GTA game after GTA IV.
Please do not repeat other people's suggestions, or say "that was a good idea". Also, no silly/stupid/idiotic/explicit/racist suggestions either. And please, remember to place your suggestion(s) at the bottom of the page.
How To Suggest
- Make sure your suggestion hasn't already been suggested
- Every different suggestion should have its own entry
- Start a new line with a hash (#), write your suggestion, then add THREE tildes (~~~). This will add your screename to the suggestion.
Suggestions for GTA 5
- london would be good . they should concentrate on the multiplayer mode alot more . im sure they could do what apb is about to do a hell of alot bette.r make the missions based in a city with say 100 intermittant online players. increase the number of contacts in a city increase the number of missions available. you should be able to create and customize your own character choosing accent ethnicity and name as well as image. for this kind of customization to work there would need to be contacts and missions to suit a diverse number of varying online characters. you should be able to start gangs and have gang buildings and turf, organized football hooliganism. rob banks and shops, if u get arrested for a serious crime there should be a full working prison with extra missions to increase the speed of your escape/release, as you progress your character will make better contacts and gain an increasing amount of fame and infamy making more upscale missions possible but higher risk. the game should be constantly added to more missions clothes vehicles weapons contacts enterable buildings, . this game could be amazing if they make it more customizable and improve multiplayer. Vincent millidge
- Zaibatsu corporation is already existed in 2013 when GTA 2 took place. It would be nice if the next GTA storyline (which will be in 2010) should tell how they've started it all and the protogaonist should invole with them in some way (help them) and they would give them rare cars and weapons (like APC, tank or m249, jackhammer etc.). Mr Timbol
- Perhaps a bit more variety and focus on melee weapons and melee combat, with a little bit less on shooting things up. Imagine a mission where you have to go to the circus and kill the manager - you could sneak into the elephant cages, snag a bull hook, and continue through. Finally you come to his office, and the manager is facing the window. You walk up behind him, stab him with the bull hook, and he falls through the window to the ground. But not just bull hooks - metal chains, steel poles, umbrellas, water bottles, CDs, electric fans, textbooks, kind of a more "The Warriors" style with weapons where you could people up with quite a few weapons. GagePerson
- While we're on the subject of new weapons, every gun from the DLC episodes would be in the regular game. GagePerson
- Bring characters like The Truth, Woozie, Lance, Catalina, and Carl. I'm not saying bring them back altogether, but more "Bring in a hippie, a blind guy, a cool guy, a crazy chick, and a gangster". GagePerson
- Different environments such as Countryside, Dirt Country and Cities. User:Time GlitchTimeGlitch]]
- I think we need to have new, locations, where you can take planes to vice and liberty city. It would be cool if you were in a new entirely made up city as well, like san andreas, with countryside desert and cities. Also it would be cool to have more customization options, like being able to choose your race, and hair and bodyweight and muscle, like SR2. I wouldn't mind more weapons as well.CheeseflareUK