Community:GTA V Wishlist/archive3
This is the Grand Theft Wiki wishlist for the next GTA game after GTA IV.
Please do not repeat other people's suggestions, or say "that was a good idea". Also, no silly/stupid/idiotic/explicit/racist suggestions either. And please, remember to place your suggestion(s) at the bottom of the page.
How To Suggest
- Make sure your suggestion hasn't already been suggested
- Every different suggestion should have its own entry
- Start a new line with a hash (#), write your suggestion, then add THREE tildes (~~~). This will add your screename to the suggestion.
Suggestions for GTA 5
- london would be good . they should concentrate on the multiplayer mode alot more . im sure they could do what apb is about to do a hell of alot bette.r make the missions based in a city with say 100 intermittant online players. increase the number of contacts in a city increase the number of missions available. you should be able to create and customize your own character choosing accent ethnicity and name as well as image. for this kind of customization to work there would need to be contacts and missions to suit a diverse number of varying online characters. you should be able to start gangs and have gang buildings and turf, organized football hooliganism. rob banks and shops, if u get arrested for a serious crime there should be a full working prison with extra missions to increase the speed of your escape/release, as you progress your character will make better contacts and gain an increasing amount of fame and infamy making more upscale missions possible but higher risk. the game should be constantly added to more missions clothes vehicles weapons contacts enterable buildings, . this game could be amazing if they make it more customizable and improve multiplayer. Vincent millidge
- Zaibatsu corporation is already existed in 2013 when GTA 2 took place. It would be nice if the next GTA storyline (which will be in 2010) should tell how they've started it all and the protogaonist should invole with them in some way (help them) and they would give them rare cars and weapons (like APC, tank or m249, jackhammer etc.). Mr Timbol
- Perhaps a bit more variety and focus on melee weapons and melee combat, with a little bit less on shooting things up. Imagine a mission where you have to go to the circus and kill the manager - you could sneak into the elephant cages, snag a bull hook, and continue through. Finally you come to his office, and the manager is facing the window. You walk up behind him, stab him with the bull hook, and he falls through the window to the ground. But not just bull hooks - metal chains, steel poles, umbrellas, water bottles, CDs, electric fans, textbooks, kind of a more "The Warriors" style with weapons where you could people up with quite a few weapons. GagePerson
- While we're on the subject of new weapons, every gun from the DLC episodes would be in the regular game. GagePerson
- Bring characters like The Truth, Woozie, Lance, Catalina, and Carl. I'm not saying bring them back altogether, but more "Bring in a hippie, a blind guy, a cool guy, a crazy chick, and a gangster". GagePerson
- Different environments such as Countryside, Dirt Country and Cities. User:Time GlitchTimeGlitch]]
- I think we need to have new, locations, where you can take planes to vice and liberty city. It would be cool if you were in a new entirely made up city as well, like san andreas, with countryside desert and cities. Also it would be cool to have more customization options, like being able to choose your race, and hair and bodyweight and muscle, like SR2. I wouldn't mind more weapons as well.CheeseflareUK
- I think there needs to be more islands and a wider range of terrain. Also there needs to be more weapons. More missions is definatly needed. A longer story and more achievments. Also harder achievments with more gamerscore earned. There should still be easy achievments with little gamerscore earned. More vehicles are also essential. More/different/all games in previous GTA's should be used, for example not just bowling or golf, have both. It should be a cross between GTA SAM and GTA IV. Both imense games. GTA SA in the sence of more land and terrain and possible the muscle and fat side. GTA IV as it the better graffics, guns, cars, missions etc......PlTomayer
- It should take place in Vice city or Chicago and you are leader of a cool gang.Bring back car customization and buying property.
- Adding a 'Hardcore' difficulty would be a nice addition after completing the game, scaling back the protagonist's health and ammo capacity to much leaner levels to make a subsequent playthough much more tactically demanding. Sawbones
- A new storyline in a larger and clearer Vice City. Take back the car customization and more car futures. as hydrolics and lights/stereo. mm. More futures you can buy during the game. ( property)
- I thik that they should bring back Airplanes, like 747's. Just like in SA. That would be awesome on multiplayer. I can see why they didnt do that on GTAIV, maybe because they didnt want people crashing into building and being a "terrorist". Parachutes would be awesome too. --MiniSoup 01:13, November 10, 2009 (UTC)
- Just bring back San Andreas And make it have planes and stuff and animals in the country side and stuff make it an australian guy that just got their and met cj so he does missions for him and then meets the lost brotherhood bikers there and have like parachutes and lowriders and loads of muscle cars including a holden monaro And make you to be able to drive across the country to vice city and liberty city or take a train or plane. that would be the best game EVER!!!!!!! yous would gat lots of money ehhhh haha.
- Considering that R* have demonstrated that they can create solid, sympathetic and deep protagonists, I'd really like to see a female lead character in the next game. I'm sure that they could avoid the classic 'Stony Bitch' stereotype of most female leads in games and apply the formula to great effect. Sawbones
- Make it set in the future such as 2025 and set it in Liberty City and make a borough which should be parody to Staten Island.
- Ignore crazy stuff like making it totaly unreal. And do it as GTA IV but with: more vehicles( maybe five new and all others as in TLAD, TBOGT and GTA IV), have the ability travel between cities vice city and liberty city if needed on two disks and also if possible san andreas, Real estate agency( only to 15 maximum safehouses) but more to give about 30 choice but when reached 15 they say "all others bought", More minigames( All TLAD ,TBOGT and GTA IV also new ones like arcade, casino, bodyguarding, photo spy, new version of paramedic, new version of air rescue, trasher, pizza deliveries and many more online activities), more girlfriends, car upgrading more depth then GTA:SA, Few illegal shops which sell very rare things, Fake Police Database as a analog to skype which would be important just as email But at first you need downloaded as many other programs, many easter eggs about other characters from other games. OmagaSpruz
- It would be nice if boats and helicopters had designated saving spots, like tying a boat to a dock that the player character owns or landing a helicopter on a helipad owned by the player character. Of course, the boat saving mechanic would have to be different from the car saving mechanic; you woudn't simply be able to leave it in a spot, but rather you would have to tie it to a dock. Maybe you could drive to the saving spot, then answer an onscreen prompt to save (tie to the dock and leave it there) the boat. The prompt could be something like "Press D-pad down to tie boat to dock." And you would untie the boat by an onscreen prompt as well; "Press D-pad down to untie boat from dock," or something like that, and the untying option would also put the player character in the driver's seat of the boat.