Difference between revisions of "Community:GTA V Wishlist/archive4"
|Line 43:||Line 43:|
()Im a huge fan of gta series and mostly play pc my favorite so far is san andreas havent finished gta 4 yet but have some key points.
1. Gta 5 should be massive bigger isn't always better but when it comes to gta it is.
1. Gta 5 should be massive bigger isn't always better but when it comes to gta it is.
Revision as of 06:13, 9 February 2010
This is the Grand Theft Wiki wishlist for the next GTA game after GTA IV.
Please do not repeat other people's suggestions, or say "that was a good idea". Also, no silly/stupid/idiotic/explicit/racist suggestions either. And please, remember to place your suggestion(s) at the bottom of the page.
How To Suggest
- Make sure your suggestion hasn't already been suggested
- Every different suggestion should have its own entry
- Start a new line with a hash (#), write your suggestion, then add THREE tildes (~~~). This will add your screename to the suggestion.
Suggestions for GTA 5
- Well, you should be able to go across the country to Vice City, Liberty City, Any City.G0h4n1234
- Over at /archive3, number 153 is one of the incomplete suggestions, because they disappeared for some reason. Read that first. Here's my list of characters that might come back again: 8-Ball (our player), Luigi Goterelli, Joey Leone (new leader of the Leone Family), Ken Rosenberg, Kent Paul, Yuka Kasen, Phil Cassidy (back to his boomshine), Maria Latore (with Claude at his apartment), Misty Leone (wife of Joey), Mary-Beth Williams (all grown up because the year is 2004 and becoming like her father with a bit of soft spots), Mitch Baker, Umberto Robina, Auntie Poulet, Tommy Vercetti (still in control of the Vercetti Gang and giving jobs), Donald Love, BJ Smith, Mercedes Cortez, and Mike of the Vercetti Gang (Tommy's right-hand man since Lance betrayed him). I have new characters that might appear too: Richard G. Newell (8-Ball's friend), Demon Frog Members and the Leader, Pete Vance, Fernando Diaz (Ricardo Diaz's couson wanting revenge on Tommy after the death of his couson). Remember to see /archive3 at number 153 before you see this, thanks! --Mega Sean 45
- Taking a leaf from The Godfather/Saints Row, etc, adding some level of grappling would be an interesting addition to gameplay, allowing for stealth takedowns (approaching someone from behind, initiating a grapple, then breaking their neck/putting them in a sleeper hold), using people as a human shield (pretty self-explanatory) or simply as an addition to melee combat, allowing for throws, dirty fighting and, if using a weapon, executions. Sawbones 10:03, January 28, 2010 (UTC)
- just recreate San Andreas or Vice city, and bring back car modding, car importing and purchasing houses. and add car dealerships to go and buy cars from, and please do keep the Super Diamond/Super Drop Diamond, Schafter (Gay Tony edition), Huntly Sport, Super GT (GTA IV edition), Coquette, Buffalo police car, Stinger Police car, Blista Compact (GTA IV edition) and Infurnus (GTA IV edition), these cars are easily the best rockstar games has ever made on there GTA games SiK SHIFTER SiK SHIFTER
- There should be an london, guy ritchie film feel to it, with silent wepons and have a couple of wepon cycles and have them customizable. the people you kill get rid of the bodies you kill and dispose of them. have the cops not notice were you are all the time and have the silence wepons work on cops so when you kill one, the entire world know were you are and after you at full force. after you complete the game have little disputes like the mafia underworld. I shrongly encourge rockstar north to mak it british because they are a scottish development team they should have their own country in there game.
- You should be able to lose body parts (heads, limbs, etc.). There should also be an interior view of the car while driving (they did it in Midnight Club L.A., why can't they do it in GTA?). AfroNinja376
- GTA should have a feature to have a safe for your in-game money and some stash for your weapon, like if you want to bring out your RPG and 9mm to use and to put it back later to use. There should also be planes brought back. For the story line the chracter should be a policeman. He works for a corrupt politician and a chief who is similar to Francis McReary in GTA IV.LAzYBaZ
- Fixed wing aircraft and customizable weaponsCandymanyyyy
- You should be some old school gangster and it should be set in 1988 and u could travel to san andreas an back by takin planes and along the way you should meet carl johnson (CJ) by making apperances and coming with u on missions. on multiplayer u should beable to play games like on TLAD and TBOGT you can cutumize your charcter anyway u want just like on saints row and make some even newer multiplayer gamesLuis253
- It should be set in Los Santos in the 1950s, but re-mapped like Liberty City, one big city with three or plus zones. I would like to see something like the movie L.A. Confidential. The main character should be a black guy, looking like Denzel Washington. The character should be different from the ones we saw in the other games. I think it could be interesting 'cause the GTA series hasn't been set in the '50s yet. Francis McReary
I THINK THAT GTA5 SHOULD GIVE US THE OPTION TO BUY CRIBS LIKE
HOUSES,CONDO'S, MANSIONS,AND APARTMENTS.ROCKSTAR SHOULD LET US CUSTOMIZE OUR CRIBS WITH TV'S,RADIOS WITH CHANGEABLE STATIONS,PLAYABLE VIDEO GAME SYTEMS,COUCHES,BEDS,WALLPAPER,AND ROOM STYLES.ALSO SOME CAR CUSTOMIZATION, SPINNERS,RIMS,SORROUND SOUND,PORTABLE TV'S,INSIDE/OUTSIDE COLOR,AND MORE.PLEASE PUT MORE WEAPONS,CHAINSAW, SWORDS,FLAMETHROWER,AND WAY!!!!!MORE.PLEASE PUT MORE STORE TO,24-7,PIZZA CO.,GAS STATION STORE, MORE CLOTHING STORES LIKE BINCO,SUB URBAN,AND PRO-LAPS,MALLS,BEAN MACHINE,RUSTY BROWNS,AND WAY!!!!!MORE. FOR ENTERTAINMENT WE NEED CINEMA'S,ARCADES,KEEP BOWLING,KEEP GOLF,KEEP DARTS,KEEP POOL,BARS/CLUBS, GLORY HOLE THEME PARK,MUSEUMS,SCIENCE CENTERS.MORE ENVIORMENTAL FEATURES SUCH AS PEOPLE HAVING FUNERALS, PEOPLE PULLING IN THEIR DRIVE WAY AND GOING INSIDE THEIR HOMES,PEOPLE RIDING BIKES AND SKATE/SKATEBORDING, PEOPLE SWIMMING/RELAXING AT THE BEACH,KIDS ON THE PLAYGROUND,AND PEOPLE GOING INTO STORES.GTA 5 NEEDS MORE TV SHOWS LIKE DRUNK DADDY AND THE DOOR,FEAR THE DARK FINGER,WANNING WITH THE STARS,CONJOINED TWINS,AMERICA'S NEXT TOP HOOKER,VINEWOOD CUNTS,CROW REUNION IN IRAN,72,MEDICATE ME,WEAZLE NEWS,MORE KATT WILLIAMS, RSR EP.4,PRBG EP.2,NEW CARTOON,IM RICH EP.2,SPITTOON,AND MORE!!!ALSO NEW OPTION SUCH AS COMMUNICATE WITH PEDS, CRIB LIGTS ON/OFF,OPTION TO KEEP TV ON WHEN NOT WATCHING,MARRIE YOUR DATES AND HAVE KIDS,WHEN KILLED APPER IN A HOSPITAL BED,WHEN BUSTED APPEAER IN A JAIL CELL,AND BUY NEW PHONES,CAMARAS,AND MP3 PLAYER.I MOSTLY THINK THIS GAME WILL TAKE PLACE IN VICE CITY,SAN ANDREAS,AND LIBERTY CITY. [BRAY69]
(Mikeey7)...Im a huge fan of gta series and mostly play pc my favorite so far is san andreas havent finished gta 4 yet but have some key points.
1. Gta 5 should be massive bigger isn't always better but when it comes to gta it is. 2. Less confined spaces in some places of gta 4 and san andreas you run into telephone poles to easily and the physics are incorrect. 3. More open spaces yes wide open spaces makes for some free moments like the desert in gta san andreas perfect example. 4. More isnt always better and in this case less simulation an unrealstic feel and less repetive role play is a good thing. 5. Better driving physics gta 4 at least on my poor rig is terrible i assume at top fps its better but braking is so off its kinda like a boat. 6. cooler things like skydiving snowboarding stealth are part of the package.
There are many more things than can be done but the hard part is storyline each gta had its own time theme gta 4 is obvoiously post 9/11 and 2001 or so and does a great job so far. San andreas 1992 vice city 1986. What would they do going back in time is lame the 70's the 40's gangsta era would not work. A futersitic model is pluasable where as the sky is the limit and you could write about anything these things take time. Jumpimg around in time themes is not a terrible idea a total remake of vice city would be cool but not large enough what we need is groundbreaking stuff were taking massive here
We need to dump liberty city an add some new aspects writing is the key here.They need to abandon the 3 part city module where it's seperated by water This is not realsitic and is stupid they need to take key aspects o fthe entire united states and make an entire country Vice city los santos san fierro las venturas and maybe even liberty combined all seperated by more cities just like san andreas but on a massive scale. We need hawaii aspen colorado texas or whatever they dont have to be perfect like mount chiliad is a great example just a represenation of a mountain but made the game super cool and was a center piece between all cities. The story should involve good ol cocaine mixed with cia intelligence military opertaions undercover agents and low level street thugs. This wide variety means the story is up for grabs. Realism should still be implemented the use of the internet hiring a real estate agent and buying houses would make for great role playing.Role playing should be implented to the fullest but non repetive you should grow as a character get stronger faster richer etc.. Flying is an absolute must here with a deeper field of view and more realism obviously this game needs to be a graphics power house and at it's console development rate this dream of a game could be far off. I I believe I am on the right track here the hard drive space would probably be around 100 gb gta 4 is 18 I also think a prison scene would be nice kind a like the movie blow where joerge jung goes to prison and meets his friend in crime. Take any movie and you can make a game out of it gta needs to take all of the great movies. Hawaii would be hop in a plane in los santos then fly to hawaii do surfing see the islands then sell some pot create your own enterprise this game needs to make money harder to get so anything short of cheating will make earing monet better. The AI needs to be beefed up by like 300% creating your own drug enterprise would be cool a choice of like 3: pot, coke, meth all with different story lines further enhancing replay value. Dirt bikes quads jumps racing snowboarding skydiving all fun stuff that needs to be implemented. Seasons like in Elder scrolls oblviion are a light possibility but maybe a little to much but still an idea. In Gta 4 you could let you imagination take over but in reality there was nothing to do besides the missions. After all of This I will offer my unofficial plot.
Undercover agent mark cusack was in to deep a 2 year stint with the mexican drug cartel inches him ever to close to the breaking point forcing him to make the tough decisions but he is ready to make the bust and take down this drug family but all hell breaks loose. He finds his family murdered his wife and father dead but children are missing. He cant blow his undercover but fears that the drug kingpins killed his family but later finds it may be an inside job.... This could be a quick wrap jumping to a deeper plot with the protaginist having to search las venturas then vice city and eventually have to go to hawaii in search of the truth a man with nothing to lose no longer a cop but a renegade.. written by[Mikeey7].......................................................