Difference between revisions of "Community:GTA V Wishlist/archive4"
|Line 205:||Line 205:|
# you should be able to pick a colour for your car, not just keep reversing in and out of a pay n spray untill the colour you want cycles. [[User:AlzzerD95|AlzzerD95]]
# you should be able to pick a colour for your car, not just keep reversing in and out of a pay n spray untill the colour you want cycles. [[User:AlzzerD95|AlzzerD95]]
Revision as of 23:57, 22 February 2010
- Well, you should be able to go across the country to Vice City, Liberty City, Any City.G0h4n1234
- There should be real-life-type impacts of bombs on buildings, vehicle accidents and other mishaps and massacres. Pedestrians should be better because in gtas like lcs and others have pedestrians talking without opening their mouth. The protaganist should be allowed to talk, abuse, bluff people and do whatever right or wrong he feels like and for that there should be an action list for selecting what he wants to do. The impact of bullets and bombs should be equal on every person. Houses can be broken in and the player can learn any type of self-defence like martial-arts, etc. Better clothing should also be included. The game should take place in new places like Tokyo, Rome, Paris or Mumbai. The protaganist can start any form of business and can buy, sell, rent property . If he wants he can hire hitmen or people to do his work. Animals should be included too. It should be a complete new and interesting story. More vehicles and restaurants, lodgings and hotels and places enterable, tolls on using highways, stricter police and traffic and intelligence source, import or export stuff whether banned or not, Player can watch news and can be news! Internet usage, bills and all sort of real-life stuff should be included.
- Over at /archive3, number 153 is one of the incomplete suggestions, because they disappeared for some reason. Read that first. Here's my list of characters that might come back again: 8-Ball (our player), Luigi Goterelli, Joey Leone (new leader of the Leone Family), Ken Rosenberg, Kent Paul, Yuka Kasen, Phil Cassidy (back to his boomshine), Maria Latore (with Claude at his apartment), Misty Leone (wife of Joey), Mary-Beth Williams (all grown up because the year is 2004 and becoming like her father with a bit of soft spots), Mitch Baker, Umberto Robina, Auntie Poulet, Tommy Vercetti (still in control of the Vercetti Gang and giving jobs), Donald Love, BJ Smith, Mercedes Cortez, and Mike of the Vercetti Gang (Tommy's right-hand man since Lance betrayed him). I have new characters that might appear too: Richard G. Newell (8-Ball's friend), Demon Frog Members and the Leader, Pete Vance, Fernando Diaz (Ricardo Diaz's couson wanting revenge on Tommy after the death of his couson). Remember to see /archive3 at number 153 before you see this, thanks! --Mega Sean 45
- Taking a leaf from The Godfather/Saints Row, etc, adding some level of grappling would be an interesting addition to gameplay, allowing for stealth takedowns (approaching someone from behind, initiating a grapple, then breaking their neck/putting them in a sleeper hold), using people as a human shield (pretty self-explanatory) or simply as an addition to melee combat, allowing for throws, dirty fighting and, if using a weapon, executions. Sawbones
- just recreate San Andreas or Vice city, and bring back car modding, car importing and purchasing houses. and add car dealerships to go and buy cars from, and please do keep the Super Diamond/Super Drop Diamond, Schafter (Gay Tony edition), Huntly Sport, Super GT (GTA IV edition), Coquette, Buffalo police car, Stinger Police car, Blista Compact (GTA IV edition) and Infurnus (GTA IV edition), these cars are easily the best rockstar games has ever made on there GTA games SiK SHIFTER SiK SHIFTER
- There should be an london, guy ritchie film feel to it, with silent wepons and have a couple of wepon cycles and have them customizable. the people you kill get rid of the bodies you kill and dispose of them. have the cops not notice were you are all the time and have the silence wepons work on cops so when you kill one, the entire world know were you are and after you at full force. after you complete the game have little disputes like the mafia underworld. I shrongly encourge rockstar north to mak it british because they are a scottish development team they should have their own country in there game.
- You should be able to lose body parts (heads, limbs, etc.). There should also be an interior view of the car while driving (they did it in Midnight Club L.A., why can't they do it in GTA?). AfroNinja376
- GTA should have a feature to have a safe for your in-game money and some stash for your weapon, like if you want to bring out your RPG and 9mm to use and to put it back later to use. There should also be planes brought back. For the story line the chracter should be a policeman. He works for a corrupt politician and a chief who is similar to Francis McReary in GTA IV.LAzYBaZ
- Fixed wing aircraft and customizable weaponsCandymanyyyy
- You should be some old school gangster and it should be set in 1988 and u could travel to san andreas an back by takin planes and along the way you should meet carl johnson (CJ) by making apperances and coming with u on missions. on multiplayer u should beable to play games like on TLAD and TBOGT you can cutumize your charcter anyway u want just like on saints row and make some even newer multiplayer gamesLuis253
- It should be set in Los Santos in the 1950s, but re-mapped like Liberty City, one big city with three or plus zones. I would like to see something like the movie L.A. Confidential. The main character should be a black guy, looking like Denzel Washington. The character should be different from the ones we saw in the other games. I think it could be interesting 'cause the GTA series hasn't been set in the '50s yet. Francis McReary
- I THINK THAT GTA5 SHOULD GIVE US THE OPTION TO BUY CRIBS LIKE HOUSES, CONDO'S, MANSIONS, AND APARTMENTS.ROCKSTAR SHOULD LET US CUSTOMIZE OUR CRIBS WITH TV'S, RADIOS WITH CHANGEABLE STATIONS, PLAYABLE VIDEO GAME SYTEMS, COUCHES, BEDS, WALLPAPER, AND ROOM STYLES.ALSO SOME CAR CUSTOMIZATION, SPINNERS, RIMS, SORROUND SOUND, PORTABLE TV'S, INSIDE/OUTSIDE COLOR, AND MORE.PLEASE PUT MORE WEAPONS, CHAINSAW, SWORDS, FLAMETHROWER, AND WAY!!!!!MORE.PLEASE PUT MORE STORE TO, 24-7, PIZZA CO., GAS STATION STORE, MORE CLOTHING STORES LIKE BINCO, SUB URBAN, AND PRO-LAPS, MALLS, BEAN MACHINE, RUSTY BROWNS, AND WAY!!!!!MORE. FOR ENTERTAINMENT WE NEED CINEMA'S, ARCADES, KEEP BOWLING, KEEP GOLF, KEEP DARTS, KEEP POOL, BARS/CLUBS, GLORY HOLE THEME PARK, MUSEUMS, SCIENCE CENTERS.MORE ENVIORMENTAL FEATURES SUCH AS PEOPLE HAVING FUNERALS, PEOPLE PULLING IN THEIR DRIVE WAY AND GOING INSIDE THEIR HOMES, PEOPLE RIDING BIKES AND SKATE/SKATEBORDING, PEOPLE SWIMMING/RELAXING AT THE BEACH, KIDS ON THE PLAYGROUND, AND PEOPLE GOING INTO STORES.GTA 5 NEEDS MORE TV SHOWS LIKE DRUNK DADDY AND THE DOOR, FEAR THE DARK FINGER, WANNING WITH THE STARS, CONJOINED TWINS, AMERICA'S NEXT TOP HOOKER, VINEWOOD CUNTS, CROW REUNION IN IRAN, 72, MEDICATE ME, WEAZLE NEWS, MORE KATT WILLIAMS, RSR EP.4, PRBG EP.2, NEW CARTOON, IM RICH EP.2, SPITTOON, AND MORE!!!ALSO NEW OPTION SUCH AS COMMUNICATE WITH PEDS, CRIB LIGTS ON/OFF, OPTION TO KEEP TV ON WHEN NOT WATCHING, MARRIE YOUR DATES AND HAVE KIDS, WHEN KILLED APPER IN A HOSPITAL BED, WHEN BUSTED APPEAER IN A JAIL CELL, AND BUY NEW PHONES, CAMARAS, AND MP3 PLAYER.I MOSTLY THINK THIS GAME WILL TAKE PLACE IN VICE CITY, SAN ANDREAS, AND LIBERTY CITY. BRAY69
- Im a huge fan of gta series and mostly play pc my favorite so far is san andreas havent finished gta 4 yet but have some key points - Gta 5 should be massive bigger isn't always better but when it comes to gta it is. Less confined spaces in some places of gta 4 and san andreas you run into telephone poles to easily and the physics are incorrect. More open spaces yes wide open spaces makes for some free moments like the desert in gta san andreas perfect example. More isnt always better and in this case less simulation an unrealstic feel and less repetive role play is a good thing. Better driving physics gta 4 at least on my poor rig is terrible i assume at top fps its better but braking is so off its kinda like a boat. cooler things like skydiving snowboarding stealth are part of the package. There are many more things than can be done but the hard part is storyline each gta had its own time theme gta 4 is obvoiously post 9/11 and 2001 or so and does a great job so far. San andreas 1992 vice city 1986. What would they do going back in time is lame the 70's or the 1940's gangsta era would not work. A futersitic model is pluasable where as the sky is the limit and you could write about anything these things take time. Jumpimg around in time themes is not a terrible idea but would take the series in an odd direction. a total remake of vice city would be cool but not large enough what we need is groundbreaking stuff were taking massive here. We need to dump liberty city an add some new aspects writing is the key here. They need to abandon the 3 part city module where it's seperated by water This is not realsitic and is stupid they need to take key aspects of the entire united states and make an entire country Vice city los santos san fierro las venturas and maybe even liberty combined all seperated by more cities just like san andreas but on a massive scale. We need hawaii aspen colorado texas or whatever they dont have to be perfect like mount chiliad is a great example just a represenation of a mountain but made the game super cool and was a center piece between all cities. The story should involve good ol cocaine mixed with cia intelligence military opertaions undercover agents and low level street thugs. This wide variety means the story is up for grabs. Realism should still be implemented the use of the internet hiring a real estate agent and buying houses would make for great role playing.Role playing should be implented to the fullest but non repetive you should grow as a character get stronger faster richer etc.. Flying is an absolute must here with a deeper field of view and more realism obviously this game needs to be a graphics power house and at it's console development rate this dream of a game could be far off. I believe I am on the right track here the hard drive space would probably be around 100 gb gta 4 is 18 I also think a prison scene would be nice kind a like the movie blow where goerge jung goes to prison and meets his friend in crime. Take any movie and you can make a game out of it gta needs to take all of the great movies. Hawaii would be hop in a plane in los santos then fly to hawaii do surfing see the islands and really take in the beauty. research and mystery would be a fun new aspect to gta 5 that could appeal to more female gamers maybe some puzzles who knows. The graphics here would be stunning tropical themes kick ass. You should be able to sell some pot create your own enterprise this game needs to make money harder to get so anything short of cheating will make earning money better. The AI needs to be beefed up by like 300% for non repetitive awe inspring realism. creating your own drug enterprise would be cool a choice of like 3: pot, coke, meth all with different story lines further enhancing replay value. Dirt bikes quads jumps racing snowboarding skydiving hang-gliding all fun stuff that needs to be implemented. Seasons like in Elder scrolls oblviion are a light possibility but maybe a little to much but still an idea. In Gta 4 you could let you imagination take over but in reality there was nothing to do besides the missions. After all of This I will offer my unofficial plot. Undercover agent mark cusack was in to deep a 2 year stint with the mexican drug cartel inches him ever to close to the breaking point forcing him to make the tough decisions but he is ready to make the bust and take down this drug family but all hell breaks loose. He finds his family murdered his wife and father dead but children are missing. He cant blow his undercover but fears that the drug kingpins killed his family but later finds it may be an inside job.... This could be a quick wrap jumping to a deeper plot with the protaginist having to search las venturas then vice city and eventually have to go to hawaii in search of the truth a man with nothing to lose no longer a cop but a renegade.. This is just an idea anything could be done deep motivation would be the key some kind of plot that drags you in then gets deeper as the game progresses with crazy twists and turns and this is just the main story line this game needs to take like a month top complete or over 500 hours like a supreme novel im serious who cares how long it takes to develop one thing is for sure off shoots and episodic content is lame.. When I play a gta game for the first time I dont want it to end. But maybe a game like this needs a new name when it comes to new realism and fun arcade action gta has provided it it's a brand and a new name would be risky simply calling it GTA 5 is cheap if it succeds then what gta 6 7 etc... The model is fantastic but a game like this may need a new name because its a whole new direction a new chapter the cool things is it never has to end new things can always be created. Mikeey7
- Mix maps of gta london 1969, san andreas, liberty city, and vice city. Should have more cheat codes and can be in any platform (e.g. psp, pc, xbox, xbox 360, ps2 and wii). And there should be a cheat for never wanted, for themes (like san andreas), and for airplanes, railway, and boats. angelobrylle
- i think that GTAB 5 should definately include the cockpit camer (where the camera is inside the vehicle) because it would be seriously cool. also you should be able to buy your own house at the beginning of the game like you get a bugit of $200, 000 or something and you get to go and buy your own house, also there should be car dealerships like one that sells rubbish used cars and one that sells brand new cars like lamborghini's, ferrari's but when you purchase a car from a garage it stores in your garage so it's like real life, it should be like san andreas, it should be set in either england or florida or san diego or something like that. BUT PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE PUT THE COCKPIT CAMERA LIKE OFF MIDNIGHT CLUB LOS ANGELES. thank you and i hope you include these brilliant ideas in gta 5, thanks again and i want it to come out so so so bad beacause i cant wait much longer im a gta fanGTA NaTh 19
- I wish GTA 5 would come out on Windows Mobile!!
- I want to be able to fly planes. Also, I don't want to get an automatic 6 star rating by being in the airport. And I think it would be cool for the main character to get married (not just have girlfriends), and have kids and maybe they could tie into the storyline somehow. And I miss the option of buying houses and cars. Audball2108
- Bring back the Airplanes and big cities like SA, better guns, and better gun physics, sound synchronization.oh and full character customization, hair, tattoo, clothing, accessories, maybe even gun customization suppressors being the least that you can do, and add Snow as a new weather, maybe even build your crew, either gang or just a regular one like in the show "burn notice", car customization, AND buying and owning estates and businessesPoop copter
- If it's going to be set in Vice City, wouldn't it be cool if there was an alligator infested area?
- More scenery dangers in general would be cool. We already have the risk of being diced by chopper blades, blown up by gas stations, and run over by subway trains. But what about other things like airplane turbines, sawmills, woodchippers, car crushers?
- This should be the biggest GTA game yet. All the protagonists from all the games should help fight crime together, and San Andreas, Vice City, and Liberty City should all be into one. Plus, add a Staunton Island like they did in GTA III. Also, there should be an option for first-person and third-person shooters.- GTADaBest
- I think GTA 5 would be good if it had all locations from all GTA games in one game (e.g liberty city, san andreas, vice city, etc) so then you can go to the airport and fly from one island to another. Also it should have the graphics from GTA IV in it but more better and more realistic. Loopyeski
- I personally Think Gta 5 should be based in New Orleans»»oor-LONDON or »»GLASGOW««, CAPE TOWN..CARACAS IN»»Venezuela...OR..Los Angeles, San Diego, _California San Jose, OR San Francisco. Mebaby
- carator creation and more mini games like robbing, gambling, drunk driving, darts, assassination, loan sharking, fencing (buying/ selling stolen property), intimination, fraud, counter fitting, and burgurly. There also should be more option missions like spare or not Star100
- Wish that the Army is back in GTA 5.One more thing, in GTA San Andreas, even at 6 star wanted level, they sent Police Maverick while Barracks and Rhinos chasing you down!!?Is it nice if if they sent a Hunter as well?I also hope that the ingame physics to be a little more realistic, fires from molotovs can spread and turns everything to go up in smoke, cars burns instead of exploding when hit by a molotov, and the return of Ammu-Nation gun shops.Adolf95
- They should a lot of torture, and a lot of drug deals, and wharehouses of guns amd many diferrent tyes but you can olny carry like two guns think of man on fire with denzel washington and a new wepon cycle system and have the cops actually look for you and have a lot more to do after the game is over because it gets relly boreing just killing cops like a survival round game but also the circle is shitty way it should be line of sight and for a couple of seconds should be the time limit for them to catch you but after 50 minutes of dull stars meaning they don't know where you are and they don't want to give up because they lost you, be able to have regenitive health and bullet placement like the knee and have better pyhicis with death and have the prison sceen when you get busted but only for like a day in game and make friends be able to go into every building and have your wepons stored in your safe house there should a lot mre detail on reloading guns like when your playing gta iv you reload your m4 like an ak-47 watch the clips drop to the floor.
- I think GTA 5 should be located as Washington DC because I think it will be vicious,
- have Michael Klebitz (johnny brother) as the protaganist in a newly made vice city and have johnny come down during the story and have weapons and the buzzard from TBoGT and have all new cars and bikes and have packie, usuf armir, jerry kapawits... and have diamond make an appearance.
- I believe The next Gta should be located in hawaii, los santos, las venturas, san fierro and vice city with some new cities in between maybe south america like Columbia or a mexico type city or just Cuba instead. Nice freeways insane offroad white beaches tropical jungle etc.. I think aspen colorado would be tits they need snowboarding and skiing think about shooting an uzi while doing a 360! All of this should be combined into a large map no water in between unless its a river or a lake like a fake lake tahoe! Think about the famous salt flats in utah that could mean crazy nitro modded cars breaking the land record at least in the game. When it comes to gambling it needs to be the real deal enter like 15 different casinos play slots or high stakes poker oh yeah. The distance between vice city and Hawaii should be massive this is where planes come into play and hawaii should be a large undertaking no shortcuts they need to make far cry 2 look bad. My idea needs to be implemented I hope Rockstar is listening otherwise they will just make another offshot or episode and this would be bad who cares about cost licensing or any of that release on all platforms at one time they simply make Pc or playstaion players suffer it generally hurts buisness. all of the other ideas I have read have been mostly bad gta minnesota or why not gta new orleans better yet gta idaho ouch these ideas are stupid only other place is Toykeo Japan and this could be an entirely new game maybe more racing themed.They need to listen to me My idea is the best my game would be groundbreaking! scottb1 b makes a great point custom clothing is essential. go Rockstar. written my Mikeey7..........
- I think that it should be set mainly in San Andreas with the same map and buildings but with the GTA 4 graphics and damage. You should be able to travel to Liberty City, Vice City and be able to purchase houses in all cities, Car dealerships would be good and more enerable shops.Flying should definatly make a comeback . My best idea would be to have new versions of cars but to have old versions aswell, eg; A GTA 4 buffalo and a San Andreas buffalo.I think you should be able to drive from San Andreas to Liberty city by a big freeway with little villages inbetween and some really good supercars!!!Scottb1
- I don't really care much for location and protagonist(s). As long as it'll be more like real life than GTA IV. For example, when I drive someone over, the police will chase me. However, when I am driven over the police won't go after the person who drove me over. I'd also like to see other people randomly start shooting, so it's not just you who makes the action in the city. Being able to buy random and pointless stuff such as magazines and such is also what I'd love to see. More clothing options: not put in stores such as Didier Sachs in GTA IV while you won't be able to buy clothes from it. That's all I can think of right now... Master Sima Yi
- When operating a weapon, have the option of playing in first pessoa.E to buy a gun, it belongs to him having to be concerned only with the munição.E all weapons would be acquired on the menu, and to use them would put them the group of weapons, as well as in metal gear 3 and true crime NYC.
- make it so you can drive around the state, player customization, crime mini games (like burgalery, counter fitting, assassination, and anything that u can think of). and bring airplanes back, parchutes, online gameplay, and maybe skills (lock picking, stregath, hacking, guns) Star100
- Bring back the Rhino!! Hadu08
- I think GTA V should be located somwhere in Eastern Europe, ex-USSR country, such as Lithuania, the country is so small, than they could recreate whole country, not only the city. Also this country is so poor, so story could start as protogonist lives somwhere in county side and really needs money. Also They could return us back to London, I would really love that. Also I would like that they would remove explosives, this is not Somalia or Afghanistan, where people walks with them. Paulmafija
- GTA V Should be in Boston Ma or Colorado (like already said Uzi shot in an air 360!) and Michael Klebbitz should be protagonist or a Rapper Undergoing horrible problems (drugs he lost everything) facing old friends enemies underground fighting.GTA V should also be back in San Andreas. Also for Gta SA Stories play as Brain with every man back from the Grove.And don't have that glitch that if you have a car you see the same one everywhere!When you shoot make it that sometimes police don't see!
- I think the next game should have three cities, London, Paris and Berlin. GTA Europe!!! This would be so cool, especially London. Obviously Rockstar needs to change the names to something different. They should also add more variety when shopping or dining. They should also include British, French and German Stereotypes... Very Funny. :) Am I right??? ARC11ARC
- Cities on 3 different continents, arizona, US, (hotspot for mexican cartels battling their way to pass through US border patrol real chaos), brazil, south america, really bad ghettos(as depicted in MW2), russia or uk, europe(really cool place to be and besides amsterdam is a pretty cool place to be in the game)
- PLEASE.PLEASE, Rockstar I am begging you.Can you guys please make it to take place in the midwest united states.The cities should be St.louis, Detroit, Chicago, and some of illinois country side.PLease message me when you think about it Jmoneystl
- Why is everyone talking about cities? The next choice is obvious: LAS VEGAS! It's full of luxury hotels, casinos, and gamblers. Liberty city won't be anything compared to a city based on Las Vegas Younghyun1
- Vice City, 2010, RAGE/Euphoria. Epicness shalt ensueth Gerry Spring
- i'd like to see a large rural area as well as car modding like in san andreas Grandtheftdeath
- Maybe have Vic looking for the guy who killed Lance, maybe have it set in a redesigned Vice City, in like, 1988. Where Vic tries to find Tommy, get his crew back together, and storm the Vercetti Estate. I'm not saying Tommy doesn't kick ass, I didn't even say whether or not Vic kills Tommy. Maybe He chases Tommy all the way to the airport, but misses him, as Tommy gets on his private jet and goes to another city(Perhaps back to Liberty City where he is stopped at the airport when he sees the Leone Mafia pull up and attack the Forellis.) and let's hope we find out where Vic is from. Maybe he's from San Fierro and he meets his mom in a rehab center. Maybe there he goes to Los Santos where he meets a young kid named Carl, and tells him never to get mixed up in any sort of gang(Of course he does, stupid Vic, no offense to Vic fans, as I am one. Maybe give Vic access to some military equipment like body armor, M-60's, maybe Hunter helis and APCs.
- Why not add destructible enviroments, buy businesses and houses, custimize everything, and best of all, make it so the player can travel all over America and if not America, then the whole world. Pvt. Reddenbawker
- Set in São Paulo, Brazil
- just two words, Dual Wielding! Seroiously, it would be awesome if they brought it back. Myth
- Ive read a lot of suggestions and im trying to combine everything, so here goes, I think that GTA 5 should start In maybe a custom city, then you could design everything, have what people want more of, suburbs, big buildings etc, starting the game the player should be able to choose their protagonist, choose, from some characters, maybe each character has a different path? or you could have the same path and be able to edit your character in a small way for the first part of the game, you should be able to buy clothes, get your haircut, buy food, weapons(but early on) find better ways to make money, dealing drugs, pilot job, etc.
- A lot of people suggested that you could fly to other islands, maybe you could travel to another smaller island to do jobs over their aswell, a bit like scarface the game
- Also there HAS TO BE ACTUAL EASTER EGGS and secrets, without having to download mods, c'mon guys wheres all the mysteriy gone?
- To be brutally honest, i was actually devestated with GTA 4, nice graphics, but it was shit, nothing to do at all when you completed the game, i actually sold it to buy San Andreas again, look at san andreas for more ideas, that was the best game youve made!!!!!!!!!! PLUS bring more editing to cars, planes, weapons, etc. have a place to put planes, boats. better weapons, or at least a bigger range. DEFINATELY A COCKPIT VIEW!!1 Violenttoaster
- THEIR SHOULD BE A OPTION BAR ON GTA 5 TO COMMAND OUR CHARACTER TO DO THINGS LIKE TALK TO PEDS, SIT DOWN AND MORE.WE SHOULD STILL BE ABLE TO WATCH TV WITH SEPERATED CHANNLES LIKE CARTOONS, MUSIC, REALITY COMEDY, NEWS[WITH UPDATES], PAID PROGRAMING, ECT.WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO EAT FOOD FROM OUR FRIDGE TO RESTORE OUR HEATH, WE SHOULD ALSO HAVE A INVERTORY TO STORE THINGS, FOOD, GUNS, ECT.MORE RESTERAUNTS AND A OPTION TO CHOOSE WHAT WE WANT.CUSTOMIZE OUR CHARACTERS HAIR, SKIN COLOR, HEIGHT, AND MORE!!MORE TINGS TO DO ON THE COMPUTER, PLAY GAMES, WATCH VIDEOS ON ELECTRICTIT.COM, AND MORE!!ALSO WHEN WE ARE FIGHTING OR SHOOTING SOMEBODY THEIR SHOULD BE A SCENE WHERE WE PUNCH OR SHOOT THE PERSON AND THEY FALL IN SLOW MOTION AND THEN GOES BACK TO REGULAR MOTION. WE SHOULD HAVE THE OPTION TO TURN IT ON OR OFF.[BRAY69]
- i think that if they re-introduce planes or other aircraft that if they smash into a building it can damage the building and when its damaged for one day of the game there are construction to repair the damages. i also think you should be able to get jobs in like the fire department instead of the small jobs you do when entering a fire truck if you get a jib in the fire department that when there is a call you tackle the blaze inside the bunring building and that you dont use the fire truck water cannon you can use a hose Bizzyb
- you should be able to get things from the black market like passports to get into secluded places like the police headquarters without being shot at or evan get custom made weapons like duel golden pistols or m60 or even a huge axe to attack with. Marc95
- 2 words Wii version. and it should be more interactive like bully scholarship edition on wii Marc95
- I WANT COUNTRYSIDE!!!!!!! (To all those saying "travel to VC, SA, and LC,) that isn't possible. Only so much data can fit onto a disc.)Quindie
- It should be the most exclusive gta game yet awaited by fans. So it should have all the vehicles from gta1 to gta the episodes from liberty city. It should be set in 1975-1979. Rockstar please i'm begging you. In addition to this see wish#15 that is also my wishAngelobrylleAngelobrylle
- Weapons! I hope Rockstar will bring back the "must haves" from the GTA III Era that didn't make it into GTA IV. Such as the Flamethrower, Minigun, Katana and Chainsaw (if the next game is in Vice City, then you gotta have the Chainsaw!). Also, I hope they bring the back stealth kills from San Andreas, and the Neck Breaks from Vice City Stories. Lastly, I would love removable silencers for sniper rifles, or every gun for that matter, but mostly sniper rifles. Mebaby
- I think that GTA 5 should be like a real world, and somehow combine London, DC, Liberty City, San Andreas, Vice City, via airports. It should be based on one player, who can travel to do his missions. There should be more cars, and airplanes. The buildings should be able to take in damage, and more should be open. It should also have a bus transport system. Bhojoh
- After reading damn near most of the suggestion from all the archives i've noticed that most of the people who hated GTA4 were just some punk little kids who wanted another cartoony San Andreas type GTA. Honestly GTA is damn near perfect except the cover system and lack of custimization. In the nextGTA i would like to see Carcer City as the new venue for the game, i also think it should still be part of the GTA era because alot of the characters were so memorable. and there are alot of loose ends from the era, like where is Packie going? who died? roman or kate? the hobo with the diamonds? also since Carcer city is set in gta 4 era it doesnt have to be some dark dystopian murder city like it was featured in manhunt, it can interestingly be modeled after Chicago, the story can be about a Marine, Michael Holland, who returns home from his tour of Iraq, after coming to a broken home where his wife is having an affair he takes up a job of working with his half brother Brian in the import/export business, where they stumble across a corpse of a hobo with the diamons that where featured in the gta4 storyline,Brian's boss, cant think of a name or ethnicity, can have some ties to organized crime pursues the diamonds, and ends up kidnapping Michael's baby daughter, after a couple mission and meetings from various characters you find Brian's boss and fight your way to rescue your daughter but when michael and brian attempt to escape brian shoots michael in the shoulder and leaves him as he is subdued by the cops, michael will become the first GTA protagonist to go to prison during the time of the actual game, there you will have to survive prison gangs and corrupt guards, eventually you recieve a visit from brian where he justifies his means by saying that there was a bounty over michaels head for the various jobs he pulled by numerous characters during the course of the game, and that prison seemed like the safest place for him to be right now, and also that his daughter is safe with michaels wife, Brian then hints that he will come to bust michael out which will eventually lead to a prison break mission that, in my opinion, is something that the gta series needed since the casino heist. all this happens during only the first half of the game, and more of the story and mission open after Michael escapes prison including a visit from the ULPC guy concerning his criminal dealings and a way to clear his name. as far as gameplay, bring back custimization, except for the body mass, i think it should remain constant never bigger or smaller, tattoos, haircuts, way more clothing options, maybe some sort of car modding, i liked the idea someone said earlier of having a RSV2 like cover system, and little actions like climbing ladders should be done automatically instead of having to hold a button to do it as that made for some frustratingly awkward moments especially during multiplayer, speaking of which, multiplayer should be broken down into smaller sections of the mape, with some type of barrier to keep players within the area, more weapon variety, and more depth in the melee combat, also just a small suggestion since Carcer city would be rendtioned after chicago and the theme of the game is coming back to a different home, i think a perfect song that should be used for a trailer is "homecoming" by Kanye West. Superchavo
- I think RockStar should have the balls and make a mission where you fly a plane into something. Seriously. ElementalBliss
- just a random liitle thought- how about sky gliding as a nice feature? GTA all day
- Parachutes, silenced weapons, vehicle MOD shops, shotgun can be used in vehicles, planes, environment diversity, more melee weapons, ability to save and select guns at safe houses, 2 player free roam available in game without an online connection, ability to become better with weapons and vehicles, more sub-missions (leave the hash/pound sign and the wavy tildas) Trent53
- Characters from former games like Carl Johnson and Tommy Vercetti should reapear.Bobzento
- Please make the next GTA compatible with GTA 4 and hopefully san andreas that you can go to the airport and take a flight out. Hence still being able to go between the island and can do missions on either of the maps.. . Njain
- i think gta 5 should be in texas. maybe yall could call it GRAND THEFT AUTO:TEXAS. here are the selected cities, HOUSTON, DALLAS, AUSTIN. just a good suggestion on ur mind if ur looking for new and major cities/states. DELON81
- GTALOVER60I Think GTA 5 Should Be Rated T And You Can FLY To Vice City,Liberty City And San Andreas
- GTALOVER60IT Should Take Place in 2010 And You Can Fly to Anywhere in US And Europe,And Tokyo And Should Be Rated T
- In GTA5 you should be able to buy/rent houses,mansions,apartments,land and even wharehouses. It should be one big island with rural(alot of woods/open spaces,industrial,suburban areas and so on. There should be a camera inside vehicles and there should be different trucks(eg.Tanker line runner, phantom, roadtrain and more in the one game) and truck dealerships! trucks should have trailers EVEN when the player isnt driving them and there should be more trailers flatbeds, car carriers, dump, tanker and also b train configerations. Players should be able to start their own enterprise eg.transport, cafe, building etc. Also more realistic graphics.Austrucker
- play as packie in ireland (his homeland) , but be able to go to vice city, sa, and liberty city, also more things to do and gun customization ( stocks, camos, silencers, barrels,ect.) Nik0la1
- vehicle modification with gatling gun , machine gun and rocket launcher and weapon modification ( grenade launcher , masterkey shotgun , red dot sight and etc. MAK132
- more wepons more houses more vehicles ,deserts farmland citys ,jetpacks and pararshoots ,planes hellecopter cars bikes hovercrafts trucks and to be able to get fat and and change your hairstyle. ps: keep phone GENRAL CARR
- They should just do a remake of San Andreas or at least add all the customisation that was in San Andreas. Also you should be able to fly planes again. YouSillyMop
- I Think That the next GTA should be set in San Andreas again, A bigger Better , and more importantly, More Customisable Environment, Clothes Cars Tattoo's and your overall appearance is what made San Andreas stand out from the rest Chris Louch
- My main wish for the nest GTA game is to have a more permanent car storage system like in Saints RowBearded Hoplite
- Bikes should be harder to fall off, Airplanes back, bring back the Minigun, the location should be in Chicago but replaced and called "Wind City" or they could bring back San Andreas and it would be modern day San Andreas, and one of the mission strands could be that you come across an older version of CJ and he has you destroy all the drug dealers out there. Parachutes back....uhh, you could also travel to different parts of the country, say you can travel to Liberty City but only Dukes/Broker (since the airport is there). There should also be a way to store money in a bank. Enhanced create a character (Sort of like in GTA San Andreas) such as you can increase your muscle. You can also buy one sort of clothing and then color it however you'd like. (Say I bought a black tux and I turn it into a white tux). You could do things that serve no purpose such as sit down, talk to people... Buildings should be fully destructible, but regenerate after 20 minutes of not wrecking it. You should be able to enter all buildings. You can customize your own house by going to a furniture store and buying things. Bring back more side missions such as in GTA SA you had taxi missions. A choice to play as a male or female character...That's about it.
- BRAY69Their should be more visitable stores around the cities.more weapons.clothes should look a little more realistic.barbershops,combat,more things to do around the crib,buy furniture from krepea,mini-games, more music,beyonce,jay z,50 cent,ice cube,twista,rihanna,chris brown,t-pain,and more!!!also fly to san andreas,vice city,and liberty city,if possible.
- I think that in GTA V, that the player should be able to travel to Vice City, San Andreas, and Liberty City, however, since only so much data can fit on a disc, make the story about 2 or 3 discs. Weapon Customization would be nice, as well as the planes and larger regions (If there is a new region instead of combining the old three). If there is a new city, a mission like the Area 69 mission in GTA SA, a restricted area. Military must return. In TBoGT, the APC is nice, but the Rhino should really return. Car Customization, buying properties, all of the ideas from SA should be in the game, whether all three regions are combined, or if there is a new city/state. A Prison Break in like in TLAD should be in V, but a Break out would be better. I would also like the Buzzard from TBoGT return in V.Bt1234567892010
- I think you cannot expect from the next GTA game that it will be set in the whole USA - That game would have 600 GB or something like that...
- The story is set in the year 2010. The protagonist should be an illegal mexican immigrant who just came to San Andreas across the border. He wants to make money by joining a gang: Either Grove Street, Ballas or Vagos. This choice will have a big effect on the storyline. At the end of the game, he should be a real gangster who has his own gang with bases all across San Andreas. Rockstar Games should also make some random Side Missions, so the game won't get boring after finishing the story.
- The player should have the ability to buy houses and equipment like beds, wallpapers, radios etc. He should also be able to modify his cars with nitro, better motors etc. and he can buy cellphones and cars. The graphics should be like in Rockstar's new game "Red Dead Redemption". There should be more "empty" places like the desert or the forest. The player should have the ability to be a loanshark or to frighten inhabitants of a nice house to get them out and buy the house for himself. The player should have more friends with more special abilities like selling cheap cars ore selling you helicopters. Some (expensive) houses should also have a savespot for boats and helicopters. They should also have more parking slots for cars and motorbikes. Whagwan
- it should be only for US$9.95 and should have the rating MATURE.
- Make unexplainable myths like Bigfoot and Leatherface
- Make forest and woodland, and maybe some desert
- Make gangs and the protagonist a gangster
A Serious Wish List - Our Experience
'Our Experience' is what RockStar should be trying to enhance. However, from reading the list, it looks as if people aren't quite thinking through their wishes as much as I would have thought, and are jumping to concepts, names, sports; whatever it is that appears in their imagination.
GTA games, thankfully; are extremely unique - there are specific concepts to the game that really stand out, and enhance our gaming experience. I would defiantly consider GTA games to be the most entertaining and rewarding (as far as 'achievement' is concerned) console game available.
We just need to understand 'why' this is so, and then add these concepts and features to GTA 5.
GTA III, GTA Vice City, GTA San Andreas and GTA IV all contained their unique concepts that made each and every game an incredible experience to play - we have all returned to the game after completion, and I really honestly think its the ONLY CONSOLE GAME I would re-play the entire campaign on; no other console game has managed to make me do such a unique thing.
So, personally, I think we should sit back, and think about what we really want - Do you really want the ability to fly back to Vice City and San Andreas, or do you just love the unique features they both contained?
I believe that adding such a feature would 'spoil' the atmosphere and experience we gain from the game; instead I propose a more professional approach. Instead, we need to locate these features we love, and put them into GTA 5.
And just to add a 'wish' we've all thought about before I get started on my list; Once GTA 5 is released, a 'Special Edition' should be available, containing a 'box set' of ALL the previous GTA games available on the PS3/Xbox360 too (PC already has that ability) - I, among others, would pay a brief case full of paper to obtain such a package!
So, back to the main subject; my personal Wish List;
A long, lengthy and challenging campaign; with an interesting and emotional storyline – Obviously, this is the first unique factor of GTA; very few campaigns are as lengthy and involving as these.
Remain with the classic structure; A poor, troubled gangster with many problems to solve, that eventually becomes a smart-looking, Bugatti Vayron driver, who owns a Casino, Mansion and a beautiful Girlfriend – Living the ‘dream’.
I really enjoyed the idea of having multiple outcomes in missions; this was unique and effective.
The Graphics; RockStar has been ahead in graphics for all games since the dawn of their creations. Although this is a wish that I’d expect to be fulfilled, I could only ask to spend most of your efforts on the gaming experience, rather than the good looking Graphics – We all spend the fist day or three dribbling over each and every pixel on our HD TV’s; however that isn’t what makes me re-play the entire campaign repeatedly.
Consider 3D if you feel the technologies for it will be suitable and available at the time of its release; 3D is not a difficult concept for games; in fact, I’d consider the task rather easy – it shouldn’t take up too much of your time at all.
The ‘style’ of Game Play; I would really consider GTA games to be dipping into the realms of RPG style games – it’s almost like ‘second life’; you can live a life you want, with endless possibilities and opportunities. You, as a character, have complete freedom over what you do; you could be Sky-Diving off the worlds tallest building one minute, and kicking the machine that took your $5 in a casino the next.
This is a style that clearly should continue throughout the GTA series; and I will mention many of its contents in the next part.
Lastly; the contents ‘Wish List’ – this is the very thing everyone else seems to be focusing on. Clearly, the hype of GTA is the ‘small but cool’ (That phrase came out better than I thought it would) experiences.
So, here are my suggestions and wishes for GTA 5; including new ideas for ‘small but cool’ content. I will try not to repeat any other wishes, unless I really do feel strongly about them.
- Owning vehicles; Cars should not be obtained through theft. Stealing cars should defiantly be part of the game (hence the name), however stolen cars should be at risk, as the police would be searching for them. I believe that you should not be able to ‘keep’ stolen cars, unless you manage to hide them from the police for a specific amount of time (dependant on the quality of the car).
Therefore, we can add a new feature to GTA; the ability to buy vehicles; Cars that you actually ‘own’ should not disappear, no matter where you leave them in the world. This would be more realistic than owning one of the best cars in the game through theft in the first 30 minutes of playing, and loosing it because you ran down the street – but rather see you having to spend your money on vehicles, ranging from $100 to $1,000,000!
And imagine the feeling of watching your $1,000,000 car explode (or get stuck in a ditch) – it would get to your senses; just one of the methods to enhance our experiences.
- Developing and looking after your character; Increasing/Decreasing your Health, Weight, Muscle, developing your skills in Riding, Driving Flying etc – No explanation required; refer to San Andreas.
- A large range of vehicles should be drivable; Cars, Motorbikes, Bikes (Such as a BMX), 3-wheelers, Caravans, Go-Karts, Gliders, Plains, Helicopters, Buses, Trains, Lorries, and Forklifts – the list continues and gets more interesting…
- Don’t be afraid to have open woodland – nothing is more realistic! Of course, for GTA IV it was an exception, as that just simply isn’t practical; however the open space in San Andreas was really effective, and this shouldn’t stop you from having busy cities like in GTA IV.
Make the areas different; one place should be a City, full of casinos and shopping centres, while another has mountings with ski slopes, (snowboarding, anyone?).
I really am coming up with endless suggestions just thinking of the landscape – Really go all out with it on GTA 5, and don’t keep it flat! – GTA IV was an expectation with the New York focus.
- I feel you shouldn't base the game on specific locations; buildings and landmarks can defiantly be inspired from real life; however the world itself should be completely made up (Like San Andreas and unlike GTA IV).
- Stadiums; Racing, Sports, Entertainment – a variety of stadiums is a must of the city locations; maybe even a place to take your friends?
If I am honest; I am going to cut this short; FOCUS on the ‘small but cool’ things – as are being suggested many times by everyone. Such as;
- Ability to steal from houses.
- Ability to have a choice of meals when buying food
- Ability to actually go to the horse races and bet at the location
- Ability to buy your version of the Bugatti Vayron
- Ability to ‘hot wire’ cars
- Ability to use and personalise a mobile phone
- Ability to personalise your character
- Ability to attach ALL types of trailers to our Lorries
- Ability to climb effectively
- Character flies out the windscreen on large impacts
- Ability to jump out of moving vehicles
- Ability to ‘pimp’ vehicles
- Ability to gamble in casinos
- Ability to play a large range of sports
- Ability to use a parachute
- Ability to repair vehicles without changing their colour
You get the idea, the list is endless…
Get what we love; and put it into GTA 5 – Sorry, but I believe flying to previous games would ruin the RPG and uniqueness to the game.
At the end of the day, my main wish is that the game exceeds my expectation - all reviews should contain the words "The possibilities are endless".
Thanks for reading.
- you should be able to pick a colour for your car, not just keep reversing in and out of a pay n spray untill the colour you want cycles. AlzzerD95
- A great story, brand new city, new cars with the old ones, more safehouses, bigger map with awesome detail, tons of missions for awesome playability, all weapons of the past and more, more enterable buildings, and the same physics and great new features R* can think of.The cod guy who plays it and is good