Difference between revisions of "Community:GTA V Wishlist/archive6"
|Line 977:||Line 977:|
* They should at least have more outfits such as disguises. ex. Police, Paramedic, (Yes, i knew they had that) and maybe a military uniform. If not, then they should make it in Italy or Paris!!![[User:OnyxOmega011|OnyxOmega011]]
* They should at least have more outfits such as disguises. ex. Police, Paramedic, (Yes, i knew they had that) and maybe a military uniform. If not, then they should make it in Italy or Paris!!![[User:OnyxOmega011|OnyxOmega011]]
Revision as of 02:47, 14 June 2010
- Bring back planes. Chimpso
- GTA V needs to have a wider range of missions, cars, guns and it must bring back the ability to swim under water. GTAno.1
- Have a suite hotel with a helicopter landingzone ,and if a house doesnt have a garage it could have a parkingzone like the ones in GTA lV
- Make the next game take place in 2002
- Bri ng back the sadler and make it look like a 1994-1998 Chevrolet S-10
- More realistic car and building damage
- Make it so when you shoot at things, bullet holes appear
- Make the Bobcat look more like a 1994-1998 Ford Ranger
- More realistic pedestrian actions (eg talking on cell phone, drunk, etc.)
- Have wrecks of cars from GTA3 and GTA vice city
- Make a wreck of a GTA3 Pony with a bloody dead body inside
- Make realistic recycle bins (like in San Andreas) but this time with wheels and waste inside
- Bring back the Master B8R card a have the logo posted on some windows along with FleecaGamerman98 18:16, May 29, 2010 (UTC) Gamerman98
- Not be in modern days have it be in the 60s or 70s Alfie9000
- Definatly has to be in modern day, needs to have a Lambroghini for a car, needs to be BACK IN SAN ANDREAS!! and if possible, a mixture of all three Vice City, Liberty City, and San Andreas, you'll be able to fly to the three by the City's respective airports. now THAT would make an impressive game-Idunno1234567891011 Idunno1234567891011
Gta 5 Should Be in San andreas and you should be able to ride horses like in red dead redemption
- it should have at least 200 missions
- It should have a TASER
- The brakes system needs to be fixed it was pretty bad on 4. And some small things like when running after Ivan on a mission for Vlad and hit a railing don't automaticly run over the railing and fall to your death. Another thing if you reload you game EVERYTHING should get reloaded like if you had a car parked outsie your apartment and moved it then reloaded to BEFORE you moved it it should STILL be thereI'mathing
- Airport with airplanes where you can go to previous gta city's as a passenger or steal the airplane. Canur11
- More types of races, like biker races with bats, extreme races (Skydive in boat etc.). Canur11
- They should make it so that if yo shoot anybody in leg or knee, they wont just hold their stomachs and walk away. and if you shoot them in the arm they hold their arm.
- Be able to switch between third and first person views but make third person the default view.
- Be able to enter most buildings or at least lots of them.
- A god mode cheat code.
- Populate the world A LOT more. If I enter an air port, I want to see tons of people.
- Make a CD place so not only do we have radio stations but now we can buy CDs that have real life music on them (along with music composed by developers). If you want to use the CDs in a car, first you turn off the radio and then you have 2 options: 'Turn on Radio' or 'Listen to CD'. Then a windows pops up and asks you for which CD you want to play. You select one and go. If you want to get custom CDs (like from your own MP3 files) then you have to go to the Music Shop / CD Place (where you get the CDs) and then get on the computer at the shop. Then you select, 'Upload Music' and basically you get a disk, put it in the computer and then select files on your system (a window will pop up) to upload onto the disk. Then wait for it to finish and get your CD out of the computer. Congratulations, you now have a custom CD.
- BRING BACK FLYING CARS CHEAT! Jack.nakayama
- GTA V 5 Like an more Multiplayer Based Game more Multiplayer Game Modes like Roleplay GameMode where every one can chose what they want to be in game and do what they wanna to do more info of the game mode here GTA RolePlay Online Game Mode more choices in the online gameplay modes be who want to be in a player model any player model and in online game play more choices to be more gta communities like in real life bring some police communities for clans and terrorrists racers heroes singers and not only mafia based game like gta iv we want a more online and based game more realistic and allmost the games use shell gas stations a real car brands idk why RockStar Games do not use too but ill be more cool idea and maybe with that prevent from the GTA mods and about gta v 5 city i think gta london
- More realistic pedestrians, have pets and kids in the game. The game should be set in 2002, and have a similar map size to San Andreas. Gunshot wounds and other damage to buildings will be better. Campsolkyweb
- the inclusion of things like 'Rampages' would be cool.
- i want it to be in london
- I think you should have to ability to damage buildings, not so that they never come back or they are permanently damaged but so that over a period of something like 14 in game days they building is repaired. More buildings should be accessable and have small things to do in them whether it be rob it or something. I think more weapons should be added with realistic prices for ammo, about 5 melee weapons, 4 pistols, 4 shotguns, 5 SMG's, 3 assualt rifles, 3 heavy weapons, 2 snipers, 3 thrown items. if possible mabe two different types of ammo for each gun, like one ammo which is less accurate but more powerful and the other vice versa so it suits what you need it for. The story should have at least 150 missions with at least half of them having different endings. The story should be more revolving around gangs with you at the start of the game being able to join a gang and eventually rank up the board to be the leader (this is separate to the story line, its like a "big side mission".) You should be able to recruit people off the street into your gang and some of your loyal members you should be able to equip things to them like guns. You should be able to sell and deal drugs. Pedestrians should do even more realistic things like get drunk :P I think more cars should be added as well as more streets, maybe the size of San andreas and Vice City put together. It should be in the hood, so it feels more "gangsta" lol. Have it either set in Los Angeles or Kingston, Jamaica so it has the gangsta feel. You should be able to do more things with your money on the game instead of only using it for buying guns. This means you should be able to mod your house with new furniture and stuff. You should be able to buy your own unique car with interior and exterior to your taste. Bring back modding your ride like in San andreas! Siloz141097
- On one star the police should come after you with guns drawn maybe have close quarters Combat with you.
- On two star the police will be prepared to fire at you but will try to finish you off by arresting you. They will follow you in police bikes and cars and try to stop you that way. They will use only a pistol if attemping to arrest you
- On three star you get a police chopper after you and they will lay spike strips to get you. They are more likely to shoot you to death than arrest you but they still might arrest you if they get you from behind. They use pistols and shotguns.
- On four star, unmarked units come after you armed with combat shotguns and combat pistols, the choppers will be armed with ak 47's. Also the odd swat team will come after you armed with AK47's. They will not arrest you but kill you. They will now use more challenging chase tactics like P.I.T. manuvers and ramming off the road.
- On 5 stars swat teams will definatly come hardly any cops. One swat van contains 10 SWAT's. 3 armed with different types of SMG, 2 with shotguns. and 5 with AK's and M4's. Sharpshooters will be on roofs with deadly accurate snipers and try to take you out. Helicopters shoot at you all the time with really accurate snipers. They will only drive by you if they have a very good opportunity. They are much more cautious then on GTA IV where the would just run in with guns blazing. They always take cover and try to box you in.
- On 6 stars FBI will come as well and SWAT NO police units come. Every one you face is armed. Out of 10 people, 2 will be armed with shotguns, 3 with SMG's, 3 with M4's, 1 with a sniper. One with a MINIGUN. All helicopters use miniguns.
- To get away from the cops you can stay out of their site (in a alley) for at least 1 hour in game time. Every other way of getting away from them on GTA IV is also a way of getting away.
- Gangs are armed, mostly with pistols or mac 10's, come with shotguns and maybe one in each area with an AK. in a gang war that changes with most armed with automatic weapons. Some houses that are accessible are owned by gang members who chase you and shoot.
- Gang members do drive by's at night and do attacks on other gangs territory aswell which you might happen to watch.
- Police will chase on foot and in car pedestrians for disobeying the law. Maybe once in the whole game you witness a 5 or 6 star attack on another person. 4 star would happen about 4 times thoughout your time doing missions and wandering around. 2 and 3 stars may happen fairly regulary and 1 star happens regulary.Siloz141097
- The weapons should be: For melee weapons: Knives, baseball bats, machetes, Crowbars and chainsaws.
- For pistols it should be: Tasers, Glock 17, Colt 1911, Desert Eagle and .357 Magnum. For Shotguns it should be: Sawed off shotgun, Small M500, Beretta 1201fp, Saiga 12 and AA12. For SMG's it should be: Tec 9, Scorpion, Mac 10, MP5 and P90. Rifles it should be M1 Garand, M1A, FAL. Assualt rifles it should be M16, AK47, SCAR H, and M4. For heavy weapons it should be: PKM, M60E4 and M249, RPG-7 and stinger. Snipers should be: Kar98k, SVD, M14 EBR, Barett 50.Cal. Thrown weapons should be Flashbangs, Molotovs and Grag grenades.Siloz141097
- GTA Saudi Arabia with camels and the first nice GTA hero (like he will ASK for rides). Deathsculler 15:35, May 30, 2010 (UTC)
- NOT having to choose between guns (like two different pistols - you can only have one type of pistol) (in GTA 5 you can have every gun at once) Deathsculler 15:35, May 30, 2010 (UTC)
- Character customization disguised as "plastic surgery" in-game. Deathsculler 15:35, May 30, 2010 (UTC)
- Expand the in-game internet. Deathsculler 15:35, May 30, 2010 (UTC)
- Interact with websites other than the ringtone one. Deathsculler 15:35, May 30, 2010 (UTC)
- Buy more houses like in San Andreas. Deathsculler 15:35, May 30, 2010 (UTC)
- Infinite garage and putting cars in like the Saint's Row garage. Deathsculler 15:35, May 30, 2010 (UTC)
- Cops aren't retarded and don't pop out of nowhere. Deathsculler 15:35, May 30, 2010 (UTC)
- Easter Eggs. Deathsculler 15:35, May 30, 2010 (UTC)
- Easter egg gun much like the Call Of Duty: World at War Ray Gun. Deathsculler 15:35, May 30, 2010 (UTC)
- More friends (like not just the ones the game shows you in the storyline) with benefits. Deathsculler 15:35, May 30, 2010 (UTC)
- Jobs and chore-like tasks. Deathsculler 15:35, May 30, 2010 (UTC)
- Slow down game hour to make it longer.
- Picador and each part of the car can be painted a different color Ogachi
- Transfender and other car customisation
- commit suicide cheat
- more internet access
- 7 stars? or six & the army comes after you (instead of F.I.B.)
- instead of jacking cars you can hire or buy cars (like a mod in GTA IV) but not a mod
- realistic cops, weapons,missions.
- all GTA worlds accessed in 1 game!
- if lights go out police control the streets
- more police patrold and more police "on our streets"
- more people in the storylines that you play in earlier games.
- cars appear sometimes with large dents/cracks or panel damage if smashed into other cars (when not yet seen smashed)
- more funny stuff (e.g. a policeman went drinking and was fired after his apperance the next day) HAHA LOL
- gang teritory takeover
- full body customisation and more clothes choices (e.g. police uniform, valet, countryside)
- GTA fanatic 02:55, May 31, 2010 (UTC)
- well there needs to be more trucks. lifted trucks like chevys, fords, and dodges. This way the the city isn't all cars. Add lifted trucks or trucks period.Redneck 1 13:40, May 31, 2010 (UTC)redneck 1
- Please include a comedy club with Russell Howard, or better still have Russell Howard's Good News as a TV Show or Mock the Week as a TV Show. Addicted2gta 15:18, May 31, 2010 (UTC)
- Houses with interiours,garages, helipads(not all of them)
- Vice City AND Liberty City(gta 3)
- Have the next protagonist be a woman/ cars have limited fuel requiring filling up Blazertracer
- Opening mission start with gulf war or terrorist attack of 9/11 Stupidguy
- Main Character should be able to shoot through walls. (But enemies should not, wouldn't turn out well.) Japuoop
have more weapons and more cheats and put nos on the cars again.And also rather just than having an rpg (rocket launcher) bring back the bazooka.and bring back more planes and the ability to fly them. Also give the ability to drive trains,and out of nowhere put more gangs in it would be really cool if it had yakuza (japanese mob).Also bring the katana back,speaking of katana have more gruesome and realistic themes by gruesome i mean gut spillage ,decapitation and,limbs torn off and a lot of blood. also bring back decked out cars.I was also thinking to put real mysteries in too.this is something i never seen but put kids in the game lol.also have the ability to swim underwater,and have little towns out in the countryside like in san andreasand have more resturaunts to make the game like real life it would be way better.
- To have double Pistols and SMG'S in your hands.
- To have the ability to apply for jobs and also be able to have a Jetpack.
- Niko Bellic needs to be brought back, and he should be able to skydive and wield dual 1911 Colts. Niko should also become a citizen.Drogo
- Features from previous games all into one. Zzzzkkkkaaaa
- I think another wish is to be able to have a hitman as a job like your friends or people call you and someone's bothering them they hire you and then you can hunt them down for money. And add political people like Mayors or Presidents or Governers. Zzzzkkkkaaaa
- I would love to see vice city again but with improved graphics
- I would love to see vice city again but with improved graphics and the protagonist is new to the country,he has the ability to dive underwater,bring back the gold uzi,super drop diamond,new and p TBOGTLopez
- I would love to see Vice City again with improved graphics and realistc, and Tommy Vercetti,only h is the boss you'll be working for,just like Tony and Luis.the protagonist should be able to dive underwater again,he can snatch money from peds,rob banks and buy cars ,buy a mansion,the ability to fly planes,large boats,and enter houses,bring back the sawn off shotgun,gold uzi,aa12 and the parachute,bullet gt and super drop diamond,able to have sex with girlfriends,can buy anything on the ingame internet,can dance and can crash through windows,and able to interact with ridesTBOGTLopez
- make it posible to be drunk in multiplayer.
- and make it posible to go into several houses to rob the people. Jandoedel
- make it so that you can listen to your iPod on foot
- bring back San Andreas which was by far the best map ever!
- I miss the countryside and the desert
- more enterable buildings
- more realistic pedestrians e.g. people get arrested, people robbing shops, car theft, people coming home from work
- realistic time instead of 1 minute=2 seconds(real time)
- busier airports e.g. enterable/destroyable planes that take off
- you can hold up trains, planes and taxis
- you can go to see gigs from whatever era like with love fist and phil collins
- An indie radio station
- music shop
- driving/flying/sailing school
- ability to call a taxi
- 5 times more missions than in gta IV
- dont take it to london as over her in the uk guns arent as easy to get a holdof as in the usa
- continue CJ's story
- Bring back Tony Vercetti
- Make Ken Rosenburg your Lawer again and u can call him to bust you out of jail
- when you get arrested you can:1. pay a fine 2. Call your Lawer (Possibly Ken Rosenburg) 3. Spend the night in the cell where you have the chance to bust yourself out of prison
- A HMV
- Real T.V. shows e.g. Mock The Week, Russel Howards good news, TOP GEAR!
- Edgier and more emotional storyline for examble cj and sweets relationship and the betrayal by Big Smoke and Ryder
- be able to travel between cities with possibly a new city?
- All cities added together to create a super map with a new city based on Washington D.C. You can travel between cities via Plane, boat, ferry
- More memorable missions and storylines
- Silenced Pistol
- shooting range
- more night clubs and pubs
- past radio stations added to the station list: k-dst, flash fm VCPR (rofl)
- A t.v.filming studio
- Fully enterable police station, hospitals, prisons, Army Barracks.
- Vic Vance is hunting down Tony Vercetti for murdering Lance Vance (Dance) [Note: Vic Vance was dead from the start of VC; TOMMY Vercetti didn't kill Lance until the ending of VC, when Vic was already dead.]
- san andreas stories?????Wee2208
- if you stop a car in the middle of the street it will cause a long traffic jam Whattheydonotwantyoutoknow.com
- Bring back, Yusuf Amir & Rocco Pelosi RUN ROMAN! RUN!!
- If it were to be set in a different country, have it set in Germany so they can have all the German cars such as Mercedes Benz, BMW, etc. or Tokyo would be cool too so u could have the GT-R and get involved with the Yakuza Kuhawks2012
- Have Parachutes Reedo
- I would like to be able to go into more shops and be able to break into other apartments. Make it more real like. Also, make it so that we can BUY safehouses, cars, stock, and etc, then have create more jobs to pay for that. Djsalinas93
- Have a way better split screen multi player Jake777
- Bring back the body building (get fat , get muscular,get skinny)
- Better clothes to buy
- The main character should be a gangsta like in GTA San Andreas
- More girlrfriends to be available for you to date
- It needs the ability to be able to go to all the places the GTA games were in COP1266
- Needs the weapons from all GTA games COP1266
- It should have as many missions as GTA:SA COP1266
- Bring back the original GTA -feel (versatility without having all the unnecessity like in GTA IV). DDDeZ
- more police options/personalizations (being able to wear police uniform, police missions, etc.). Return to San andreas.Jgwentworth1500
- I think there should be more destruction in GTA5. When you hit a building at a fast speed with a car, the building takes damage, and it’s clearly visible. After a few days, it starts to heal and repairs itself.
- More customization. I’m talking EVERYTHING- maybe even possibly the gender. This would affect the storyline though, so maybe not the gender. But I’d like detailed customization- everything from the hair to the shoes. All of this will cost a small amount of money, which can be earned back by killing civilians and taking their money or doing missions.
- A custom, player-owned vehicle. After a specific mission, maybe the player will be allowed their own car. They have to pay for the specific model (Let’s say the Infernus is $30,000, while the Admiral would be $2,000.) and for additional details such as colour, parts (To increase speed) and various other details. The vehicle always spawns at the player’s safehouse.
- Bigger city. Perhaps the ability to go back to other cities, such as GTA3′s Liberty City (If this is done, it better be EXACTLY like it is in GTA3. Nostalgia trip ftw) or modern day Vice City.
- More talk show radio! I got sick of the radio halfway through the game. My favourite stations were K-Chat and VCPR, which got old after awhile, considering I’ve listened to each station millions of times. The music wasn’t that good, so usually I just listened to nothing. Lol. But the radio should last me the whole game!
- A VERY large series of weapons would be nice. Such as weapons from previous titles, and maybe even some new ones.
- More end-game content. Bigger city = more packages?
- Ability to cause mischief. If there is a cell phone, perhaps the player can prank call people?
- I think that pedestrians should be more interactive so you can do little jobs for them like The Godfather 2 and they should be able to chat, argue and have a relationship and if people in any GTA game like Roman in GTA IV is vital you should see them in your penthouse and stuff. More interactions with the strippers, prostitutes and buildings too. Also they could bring back the fun in if you eat too many burgers you get fat and stuff. The best part would be real jobs like delivering pizza and also having kids and pets. Character cusomizeation will be cool also making food would! OmarTheJag 09:58, June 3, 2010 (UTC)
- There should be a GTA San Andreas stories or something like that
- And the main character should be a girl, maybe Catalina or Kendel or Beverly Johnson
- If it will be the last GTA there should be characters from: GTA III : Claude, Catalina , Maria Latore, Salvatore Leone; GTA Vice City: Tommy Vercetti, Lance Vance, Sonny Forelli, Ken Rosenborg, Ricardo Diaz; GTA San Andreas : CJ, Sweet, Ryder, Big Smoke, C.R.A.S.H, OG LOC, Woozie, Kent Paul, Maccer, Madd Dogg, Cesar Vialpando, The Truth, Mike Toreno; And from GTA IV: Niko Belic, Roman Belic, Luis Lopez, Johnny Klebitz, Tony Prince
- try to make more cheats and put a lot more weapons and put the planes back.
- Make traffic behave more realistically. Like in missions in GTA IV where cars cut you off and there are large vehicles like buses and semi trucks on the road along with the normal cars. Make it more like that, but all the time. Also, make semi trucks be able to hitch up to trailers again. And give the traffic more variety. I don't want to drive by 23 Ranchers sitting together.. Mix it up a little. And return to San Andreas. and the towtruckPlymouthSuperbird99
- Should take place in Carcer City, Midwest, Texas, Canada, or any other place mentioned in GTA 4. Also, should have the ability to use Airport to fly to places, or take the highway and drive to other areas like in San Andreas. All Im saying is I was a little disappointed when I couldnt fly to Vice City in GTA 4. LAG4U
- Customizable characters including how your appearance affects the storyline. For example, if you are a woman, you can date guys or do activities made specifically for women (like no more strip club). Also, since racism is such a big concern in the Grand Theft Auto world, if you are a certain race, you cannot join certain ethnic gangs or if you wander into the wrong neighbrohood, you get strange looks or assaulted. Another cool thing would be if you could join the gang of your choice. LAG4U
- Have the protagonist be the guy who assasinated JFK JR. and have the story go back a year before he killed jfk jr. then the last mission will be assasinating him. Hangman'sJoke
- I think a lot more should be done with money. Make it so that the player can pay for more things, like apartments, cars, etc. Have rent/bills too. Because, in GTA 4, there's really nothing to spend the money on. Some clothes, cheap food...and that's about it. Cash should be less plentiful, as well. I also suggest that the player can open up rackets and/or collect from them around the map. Maybe recruit thugs off the street to watch over their rackets, too. If it's only possible to earn money by doing a job or two for big shots around the city, the player is missing out on a big part of crime. FanOfRealism
- be able to have "special cars" like semi's being able to attach to a trailer, or a working tow truck, forklift. and be able to customize the cars
and have more cars, planes, helicopers, cop car models, bikes, everything, and beaable to buy stuff like cars, boats homes, businesses .
- just make it more real
- The storyline would have alternate endings just like in GTA IV. where the player would choose between two paths to take either he/she wants to be on the good side or the bad side. That way'll make the story WAY more interesting. MusicJunction
- Use the same physics engine that was used in red dead redemption, so if they are shot, it looks real and its different every time. and if there shot in the leg, they limp, etc.
- A map kinda like San Andreas (don't need to be SA), however it should have most landscape elements like
forest, city, desert, mountain, snow/ice (cold place far from desert) , swamp, steppes(grassland) e.t.c
while trying to not make too empty places (kinda hard to do, but can be done)
- Bring back air planes (at least the Harrier)
wich means there should be several airfields ingame (total realism can never be achived so no point excluding air planes)
- Be able to buy property and factorys/workspots like in SA and VC, (the money you are collecting from factorys/workspots are gained easly
by just be payed every now and then, not by visiting (mayby factory upgrades from VCS would be nice, just mayby).
- Mayby Gta 5 should be the whole world (not MMO, or mayby it should be a MMO......idk), starting with some important capitals like:
New York, Las Vegas, Miami, Bejing, London, Moscow, Rio de Janeiro, Cairo, Sydney and Tokyo. Later there would be expansions that would have more citys like Madrid, Paris, Mexico City, Johannesburg, Rome, Dubai, Berlin e.t.c.
- 1 word - parachutes Jack101jack
- And also custimize character. like face, clothes, measurments and even gender Jack101jack
- more guns Jack101jack
- They should base it of Detroit and call it Rock City...(also a good classic movie)
- they should tell the story of how the grove came to be and if they dont atleast make the players more customizable like san andreas
- People should be able too bleed out, not just run away stumbling
- Realistic car names.
- Tear your clothes from bullets fight or other activities in which you may hurt yourself.
- Choose froma variety of characters
- More clothes options.
- The Breaked glasses of the vehicles and buildings can be on the ground,and if crash a car or making exploding a bomb the wall will collapse
- the buildings collapses if throwing a bomb onto it or crash a car in it
- Bring back the weapon stats so that as you progress you can dual weild, run while shooting, jog while shooting, and move while shooting , and also improve the accuracy. Bring back the shooting range with a every weapon unlocked at that sstage able to be tried out. Maybe even somewhere, like if there was countryside, a assualt cource where you have to shoot down moving targets. Maybe even a "airsoft gun war" so you are in teams and you have to capture a object and bring it to your base without getting shot down. Bring back robbery missions!! Siloz141097
- Be able to create your own character like in Saints Row.
- Bring back the Mesa Grande (Jeep Wrangler) either a civilian version or a military/law enforcement version. Gameboybp
- Cyber 5656First im going to start with the character there should be full customization from head to toe starting with gender(should not affect storyline when it comes to dateing should be able to date a man or woman no matter what gender)after gender you should be able to select the body type(skinny,skinny/slinder,medium,fat,real fat,muscular,and very muscular)then spefcify the body for example if you want the head big or small ect.Now for the game play starting with the money you should be able to put your money in the bank(was one of the oringal features in gta4 but was pulled)and have in-game credit cards so that you can purchace things off the in-game internet and use in normal game play when buying things also there should be different credit cards for example you have a normal american express credit card a gold,platnium,and black credit card that how it should be in gta 5,you should be able to go into a bank and ethire rob it,get a loan(they will descide if they are going to give you a loan based on how much money you currently have).As far as houseing goes there should be several houses/aparments to pick from in a certain area for example in middle park east there should be several upscale aparments to pick from that you can buy and you should have to pay rent/mortage.When it comes to cloething i think R* should have a whole range of 3 different levels of real life clothing brands(the player should be able to go into every one of the stores) low scale like walmart,kmart,ect(lowscale) midscale american egle,aeropostale,hollister,abercombrie&fintch,gap stores like that and upscale such as gucci,fendi,prada,chanel,louis vuttion ect. they should include all known department stores like sears,kholes,jcpenny,macys,dillards,saks fifth avenu,barneys new york,lord&taylor,begford goodman,nordstorm,nieman marcus, and any other one's i missed the stores should have every genre of clothing includeing hats,gloves,glasses,and jewlery.The player should be able to go to the panoromic store and buy a cell phone from a selection of phones and have the option to get internet,e-mail,or both on their phone and should have a phone bill.Also when it comes to cars there should be 3 different levels of real life vechicals for lowscale car brands like ford,toyota,gm ect, midscale cars like v w,nissan,dodge ect.,and upscale bmw,mersadies,land rover(there should be all modles the range rover modle, rangerover sport,and the LR4).When it comes to game features the player should be able to you the blinckers in the car their in,be able to go a restaruant like superstar and eat,and be able to go to the groeshrie store and buy food(might be a bit much) that brings me to doing drugs the player should be able to do drink and do drugs freely they should have the option of doing the following drugs(heroin,cokecaione,crack,extace,smokeing weed or cigerets).The setting should be in liderty city but insted of R* making their own map they should use the actual map of New York City,New York and should have have all nebiorhoods such as Brooklyn,Bronx,Harlem,Queens,and Manhattan the player should be able to travle back and forth from New York to Miami during the game and after it is completed.When it comes to dateing you should be able to date who ever no matter if you have a male or female protagnis and the story line shoudent have to introduce the person you date ofcorse the player shoul have the option of having sex.They need to also have about 5 different nighclubs at the least.And certainly last but not least you should be able to enter the airport the should be lik coffie shops and newspaper and magzine booths where you can buy stuff you should be able to buy a coach or first class ticket and you should be able to steal airplanes, jets ect.
Idea2. A new protagonist and set in Shanghai with detailed representations of the oriental pearl tower and the jin mao hotel.Andrew nicholson 17:18, June 4, 2010 (UTC)
- Like I said before, GTA: USA. james samolis
- Make the accident more realistic and a larger map.
- Pedestrians do normal things like talking on cell phones, walking, kissing, etc. And pets an children should be in. You can rob houses, rob banks and enter sewers. The bullet attacks must be more realistic and wounds too, with similar amount of gore from Resident Evil 4. The next setting should be called Santonio Veras, based on Sydney, and is near Vice City where the people can unlock halfway through the game. The time arc is around 2002. The player is able to customize the character deeply like tattoos and hairstyle. You can enter skycrapers and travel up and down lifts and park your vehicle with a certain amount of times. And finally, you can adopt pets and EAT for god's sake. Campsolkyweb
- It would be nice to have planes, which like helicopters have breakable parts (wings, engines, etc) Monty554
i would like it to be in major cities like new york and other cities. GUNS! pistols M9 and colt shotguns aa12 and striker machine guns scar H and m4a1 mingun should be back. chinooks and other planes. play as niko again but the story should be niko has won $200000 off the lottery. roman is plumber. mallorie is working at burger shot. packie is in the army. gerry is released from prison and they move to diffrent countrys. karincalcal 5/6/10 12:37
have your own car that you can change and will allways remain where you park it.
- should be able to get any job you want to have, should be able to buy cars,planes,bikes,boats guns,houses,hotel rooms, apartments, be able to travel different islands such as san andreas, liberty city, vice city, Los angeles, los ventures,
- be able to start your own gang, have car modifying shops , have lowriders and more realistic cars, bikes,planes, boats ,
- be able to buy companys,docks,
- be able to fly , more shops to buy from, more clothes, houses, bicycles, skateboards,
- be able to rent airfields, more hookers on streets, more strip clubs , bring back big characters and include them in the missons and storylines, drug dealers to buy drugs off etc
- you should be able to buy jumbo jets and private jets and othere planes , and be able to buy big boats, be able to buy businesses, buy cars, houses, hotel suites,
- be able to become a police officer as a job option and have lots of job options ,
- should be able to buy news papers, tv's , cd's, garages if your house doesnt have garage.
- customize character much more deeper and better
- be able to have sex properly,
- having to pay for parking
- having to refuel ur car when its empty
- get paid for working on gta 5.
- better payment when each mission is completed.
- We need a female protagonist, as there have been none in any game past GTA III.
- Fixed-wing aircraft should return, with a larger selection of jet aircraft than San Andreas. They should also be more involved in the storyline (only 5-6 missions actually used planes). Fperson1
- I think there should be a continued story to Niko Bellic's life. He should keep the same friends but have what remains of his family come to America. And since there were so many choices in the game about who to kill and what ending you chose in GTA IV, you should have Niko have a flashback at the beginning of the game about all of those choices and do something like spider-man web of shadows' choices where you pick what you want to do before you act. This way you could have Dwayne be your friend or have Playboy X be an villain, and have either Derrick still be alive and offer you work or have Francis be a villain, and you can also either have Roman or Kate be with you in it. Niko should also become an ally of Louis Lopez and Johnny Klebbitz. And be able to play as different character with co-op or different missions. You should also be able to have jets, airplanes, jetpacks, and more kinds of hellicopters with self destruct buttons that have a timer so you don't die when you have a chance to escape. There should be amazing boats too. There should also be a pay n' spray were you pick the color you want and different kinds of decals you can put on the different vehicles. You should also have to be able to have parachuit. There should be a CD store were you can buy any kind of genre/band/album to listen to. I also think there should be a movie theatre. I also would like to be able to go into different houses and apartments to kill the owners so you can take over their property. I would like to be able to have a huge garage too. I would also like to have more clothing like hoodies and T-shirts with shorts. And there should be a really good plot. Sorry for writing so much, I just love Grand Theft Auto and I would really like it to be awesome! NikoBellic87
- The next GTA should be San Adreas Stories with all the same stuff you could do in the origional San Andreas
- another thing would be modifing cars that should be brought back moding your house would nice
- Lage weapons list
- More side missions ( truck dirving, Police, Fire, Paramedic ect.)
- Buyable businesses such cherry popper icecream, cufman cabs, your own shipping company, gas station, night club, casino, ect.
- Customizable bussiness have to update bussinesses to keep up with others ( buying new cabs, new djs for nightclub, expanding casios, etc.)
- all safe houses have street and garge parking
- AT least one masion avalible to buy
- You have to actually spend your money on bills for businesses and property tax
- Bring back army 6 stars only
- have apc and abrams tank
- be able to create your own character in beginging
- Have 250 or more missions
- planes need to come back, with the avalability of your own hanger or private airport.
- Most ideas are good^^^^. I would like to GTA 5 to also bring back to Coach to the game expect it must have real windows one one door in the Right and it must be relastic like this:  and must have sound like this like this sound recording: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSxt_2yE_KY and it can have any paint scheme.
Also, the City Bus must look like this: http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:MTA_Bus_BIA_Orion_V_122.jpg and it must sound like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QODgkn7JRJ4 and it can also have different paint schemes too. Also the Bus and Coach should be appected and repaired at Paint And Spray/reapir shop and even have a rim change and chocies are steel wheel or aloca rims only, same for trucks.
I would also like the Car Wash feature to wash and fix dirty cars and pay $10 for it, Yes dirty car can be cleaned by water at Car Wash and Paint n spray/reapir.
Yes I would like to see dirty and clean cars and whatever vehicles. I would love to see dirty rims as well and clean rims as well, yea! Also dirty rims can be cleaned at Paint and spray/repair shop and Car Wash, even Transfender. Yea any rim can get dirty too as well, that feature should be added on GTA 5. I already said can be cleaned with storage in certain garage, paint/spray/repair shop and Car Wash, which ever you want to go clean the car, any vehicles and the rims wheel too. Yes cars can be repainted at Paint n Spray.
I would love to see bus depot/garage being made and have parked buses and it should have it's own repaint and car wash shop.
As for the Train, there should be railroad, Light rail and subway and it should have options to drive and get on, switch tracks when driving. It should have both directions of trains running. I would like a depot shop/yard for the trains, it should have a paint shop/repair and must have car wash. Some trains parked there. Would like to see realsiic trains, subway, light rail. Must have routes and people can get on and off at any station.
Also I would love to see the tram/trolley in it too, and it must stop at certain stops/stations and let people in and route for it and yards too.
Would love to see a feature to access every building in town.
I would like to see the Bus/Trucks/Coach and big heavy duty vehicles would use real realistic rims and must have colors.
Steel wheel: http://www.flickr.com/photos/kellergraham/3163006067/ and must look like that Bus and Trcuks should look like and As for aloca rims: http://www.railfanwindow.com/gallery2/v/Bus01/PuertoRico/DSC_1605.JPG.html
As for the Coach, it should have the two rims but it would most likely look like that: http://www.railfanwindow.com/gallery2/v/Bus01/MCI01/P5050027.jpg.html rather it has aloca rims or steel wheel.
As for trucks that look like this: http://www.die-trucker-seite.de/slideshows/kalender/sc-%20peterbilt.jpg it should have the wheel the same way and must look like that.
As for amblance truck and small trucks that use small wheels must look like this: http://www.matrubhumitrust.com/project_image/AMBULANCE.jpg even for small truck and especially for trucks like these: http://www.martialartsny.com/uploaded_images/FedEx-Branded-Fleet-779183.jpg the wheel must look like that. Also it can use aloca rims.
Also the the feature for pessangers entering the bus should be brought back and people would pay $5, each bus stop, pessangers waiting or going to the bus stop can enter the bus or Coach. There should be bus stops and bus station/terminals especially near train stations, also people can get off the bus at any bus stop/station they want to go as well and they can get off the front door or back door, the feature can be added. There must be bus/coach routes everywhere. I agree this game should be based on the whole world and have every city and every kind of gang and more! Also, there must be access to enter inside the airport and buy tickets inside to travel. The graphics must be GTA III Graphics and NOT GTA 4 and should have no social club registeration at all and other online stuff that GTA 4 has. Also the cars and other vehicles should have realistic rims, look real, have real sounds. Also there should be feature to get in people car as a passener even on buses, expect if you enter a bus/coach or train station/train, you must pay. Train stations have ticket vending machines or turnstiles to and ticket window to buy transfer, paper for paid basic fare, ticket, day pass and whatever. Also to get in the train and it had turnstiles , then you have to pay and as for ticket vending machines, you can also buy whatever same thing that you buy at ticket window.
Also when driving, we must have the feature to show interior when riding the bus or the front window on driver seat section inside just like MM1/ MM2 has that feature, well...you can still also still show the outside of the exterior of the bus, you know when you normall drive and follow it and it's near car or whatever, you can still show that too but there still should be options to show the interior or drivers seat. Also the Bus/Coach must show passengers from the inside and out rather there sitting or standing or crowded bus.
Yes the sounds I'm reffering is to engine/transmission sound.
Also fantasy cars even from other games are welcome to the GTA 5 game, add it and get more ideas from other games and other sounds too.
I might have more ideas for later.
- have the new game set in SanAndreas with all the gangsta stuff like gta sa EoghanG93
- Also GTA 5 must have articulated bus as well and it must be look like this: http://www.ttmg.org/pages/nova/nymta-novaj.html and the rims can look like that too in those pics that on that NOVABus LFSA, it also can use these aloca rims: http://www.ttmg.org/photos/pmaneiro/Rutgers_NFI_2021c.jpg yes, the aloca rims should look like that on the artic. Also it can use any paint scheme, many of them. Also it can either use steel rims or aloca rims. Also for rim change, it can be changed to steel rim or aloca rim. Also it can be repainted/repaired, use car wash, and whatever. Yes I add this idea so this way GTA 5 has articulated bus as well added. So we can have 40ft bus, 45ft Coach and even 62ft Coach. Yes the NOVABus LFSA is a 62 footer. The NOVABus LFSA must sound like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtE38oGeTYA (Ingore the music in the beginning in the video and just look at the part where the bus ride is record and you can hear the bus sound starting at 0:33 seconds and it must sound like that on the artic bus, if it's added on GTA 5). Yes the powertrain is Cummins ISL and ZF Ecolife or ZF Ecomat Transmission!
- Have a Jeff Gordon Race Car and Daytona International Speedway
- Take A Hooker Home With You And Have Awesome Sex
- have cars like a 2010 chevy camero or a 2011 ford mustang.and have a bigger selection of guns.also have lots of cheats.one more thing can you put it where you can go to los santos,vice city,and liberty city without having to have cops chase you.littleg00rv : ) Littleg00rv
- make it in the middle east and have a really poor city and a really rich city like dubai or something. There should be all these terrorists in the poor city trying to wipe out the rich people in the rich city. They should be also fighting over oil. There should be lots of desert and many ancient relics and buildings in the middle of the desert along with gypsy villages. The player should be some white american guy who got fired from his job or something who does jobs for both sides, and gets hunted by both sides Wheel spin
- Niko bellic should marrie alejandra the girl in TW@ and could appear in I'm Rich
- The ability to choose your character at the start and complete customization (Race, Gender, Name, ect)
- Take place in a London like city during the 1960's or 1970's with many safehouses (which have unique interors instead of the same ones over and over) with many groups of people, hippies, townies, urbans, ect. Or back in Vice City in the late 80's to early 90's.
- More melee weapons like the ones featured in Vice City, (Screwdriver, Hammer, Meat Cleaver, ect) unique melee weapons should be featured, such as car antennas which can be broken off automobiles.
- Better socilaization with Pedestrions (maybe people wanna have a converstaion instead of or before killing them)
- OK, I would like to see sana andreas remade because in the other game it was set in the 70's or sumthin so make it modern.
- secondly i think there should be an army but not apart of the wanted lvl system. so they only pursue u if u enter there base etc
- 3rd, DEFINATELY bring planes back and obviously more guns, cars. But i would LOVE to see a bunch of military vehicles that can be found at the army base (DAH) but make it so like when ur playing online other peaople can get in and use weapons. EG: a black hawk with the 2 door mounted miniguns can be used by other players or a HUMVEE with a mg on the roof which a player can use.
- That brings me to my 4th suggestion. Make a more multiplayer friendly game. Less lagg, Better ranking system, more clothes (like the one in san andreas so u can dress ur avatar with heaps of stuff instead of like 15 differnet shirts). and possibly a place like party mode with all the vehicles and weapons but u can turn that place off in before game options. AND make better game settings and bring back blips off coz i love playing that zombie vs survivor game. Im sure everyone will agree with me on most of my points.Gtapro69 09:48, June 6, 2010 (UTC)Gtapro69
- Clothes from past GTA protagonists Claudespeed
- There should be multiple places that you can unlock just like how you unlock a different island whenever you beat a certain amount of missions in GTA IV except there different cities like Liberty City, Vice City, and San Andreas. And be able to play as Niko Bellic, Louis Lopez, and Johnny Klebbitz in three cities. Then once you finish the game you can fly to all of the three cities in an airplane.
- You should start in Vice City, but then you should go to San Andreas, and then Liberty City and you can take planes to change cities. Xx5mike5xX
- Should let me play custom music on radio off a PS3 HDD or Xbox. Better dancing game :DHairyhaggis12 21:55, June 6, 2010 (UTC)
- I only have 2 cars for every gta game because there is no point in having more because you dont even drive them. so gta 5 should let you only have 1 car parking spot and 1 or 2 cars. Also just like in the lost and dammed have it respawn infront of your safehouse when you lose it. also you should be able to pimp your car and upgrade it like in need for speed games. Hangman'sJoke
- emergency services do their jobs firefighters use fire truck's water cannon or a hose off the truck to put the fire out to make it more realistic. paramedics should be able to treat civilians and the player and use gurney to take people to the hospital after putting them in the ambulance. Gunrunner15
- i really feel there should be more to do after you beat the game ...
- like rob a bank if u choose to and just little shops
- customization of main character like san andreas but without haven to waste time keepin in shape and stuff
- relocate it to san andreas again maybe make it so you can fly to vice city no need to have liberty city if its gonna be running off the same engine
- gang wars but only in certain areas and have small story to them like someone slept with a dudes sister or somethin
- tank and not the small ass swat one
- more cars
- more guns
- more houses
- and after you do a big crime make it so the cops are more on the look out for you
- and make the new character asian cuz my homie said he aint buying gta till they do
- i like the fact your boys followed u around
- grand theft auto carcer city think about it a new city know one has seen in gta before. Remake the whole city the protaganist should be someone who broke out of prison.
The player should be able to destroy buildings and fly planes. More safehouse more to do in the safe houses. In the safe houses when you watch tv there should be more chanels. The militry should retrun.
- emergency service uniforms given after completing side missions fire truck fire fighter outfits ambulance EMT or paramedic outfit and police car police uniforms Gunrunner15
- These are my suggestions for weapons;Pistols: colt M1911, G18,Glock 22, Desert Eagle.
- shotguns: Spas 12, AA12, STUBBY SHOTGUN, sawn off shotgun, Any decent pump action shotgun.
- melee: chainsaw,baseball bat, knife, crowbar, katana. any thing off the street.
- Smg: MP5K,MP5,UZI,FN P90,UMP45.
- Assualt Rifles: AK-47,M16,M4,FAL,SCAR.
- SNIPERS: R700, Intervention, Barret 50 cal, psg-41,M40A3.
- Heavy Weapons: RPG, Stinger,at4-hs,Thumper,M249,RPD.
- thrown:c4 grenafes molotovs.
- All weapons have a choice to be golded on single player and customisation; silencers, scopes, ammo types,Red dot sights and things like butstocks to make weaponns more compact and you become more mobile depending on the type of weapon.
- The ability to purchase weapons and upgrades.
- Property to purchase things such as a massive mansion completly interactive with tvs and much more.
- Mafia where you have a similar system to godfather two the crew part and customizing there outfits and whos in it.
- The ability to purchase vehicles like limos and other expensive cars and you choose whether to hire a chaufer or drive yourself.
- You can purchase all vehicles even planes with many diffrent colours.
- You can be piloted in a helicopter and plane privatly owned or airlines.
- The ability to fly passenger on planes and helicopters privatly owned or steal them.
- Be a mob boss where in like the tenth mission you kill your boss and take over.
- Get introduced to air travel realy soon like a mission where you and your mentor fly to see the boss on a airline.
- Fully interactive flights watch movies roam round talk to people but you cannot have weapons as you got them taken off you in customs.
- You can have a chaufered private jet where you get piloted to many places around the world.
- Customisation for characters like san andreas but not like saints row two because on saints row 2 u didnt connect to the character.
- Who you kill affects the story later.
- These citys please: San Andreas state keep the layout the same but more detail and more accesible buildings.London,Vice city, Liberty city. Cuba. Sicily. Alexgrayson
- Niko and roman make a cameo as famous restraunt owners like romans dream from romans sorrow you can eat there.
- Also there should be a character based off of the james bond villain Ernst Stavro Blofeld. With his signature white persian cat. That would be awesome. and also a radio station that plays only British rock. Either 60's or 80's. doesn't matter. thanks.Don Sovrano
- When crashing into buildings,make the building get damaged,like if your were to crash a plane the building would collapes half way.When you die it spawns back.Also,add alot more cheats.Be able to create your own characters.
- Make it take place in either San Andreas in todays time,or Vice City with the map greatly expanded.Also in our time.
- Make it set in Sao Paulo, Brazil, and have a piece of southern Rio, like the favelas and O Cristo Redentor. DrWeird117
- Also, in between Rio and Sao Paulo, leave in the countryside and suburbs. DrWeird117
- 1.Get in plane as passenger and hijack it. Canur11
- 2.Travel to Vice City, San Andreas , Liberty City... Canur11
- 3.Rob houses, More different interieurs, the things you steal can be placed in your house. Canur11 Canur11 09:40, June 7, 2010 (UTC)
- It shouldn't be called GTA 5 it should be named after the city it's based in and maybe make vice city into part of a state so you've got vice city, some countryside (swamps or whatevers in florida) and a few new city's (based on Atlanta or St. Louis or something) oh and tommy vercetti should be running the new state (Govenor or senator or something) CJ RULES
- You should be able to customise everything like in san andreas, except newer gangsta clothes and more possiblities for car modifications. CJ RULES
- You should be able to buy plots of land and have a business or safe house built there, or knock down and redevelop existing properties (the one thing that annoyed me about san andreas was that you couldn't develop the garage in doherty or the waste ground behind it)CJ RULES
- You should be able to start your own gang and customize everything from the ethnicity of the members (african american/ hispanic/ asian/ caribean/ caucasian etc.) to the colors/clothes they wear to the gang cars they drive CJ RULES
- I think Rockstar should remake all the cities in the new GTA IV ere so we've got new liberty city, so next should be new vice city then new san andreas (but with original names for the games) CJ RULES
- Maybe set the new game in the 1920's in some american city so you have gangsters instead of gangstaz, instead of doing heroin deals you sneek alcohol into the city because of proabition, have illegal bettings shops and casinos, brothels, basically everything that made the great depression so great!! CJ RULES
- I think that the cars should be a little more heavier, so that one does not jump like 50 yards on a speedbump. Also, I hope for; increased population, more cars, very many weapons and gangs and turf war. I really want the setting to be back in San Andreas, and focus on Los Angeles, as it already in reallife is a gang ridden city. The area between the citys, like desert and woods are important. When I shoot with a pistol, I want it to shoot as fast as I tap, with shitloads of recoil of course. Also, a huge cliffhanger is wanted in the new GTA. Like the one in GTA:SA, when CJ is taken to Whetstone and Sweet is put in jail, and the Grove Street Family is falling apart. The planes are important too, as well as the customization of cars and people. If they put it in San Andreas, I hope that they make the map huge! Lospaul
- Put planes in like a F-22 and PLEASE replace the annihilator with a apache and make the miniguns actually hit things and put a MUCH HIGHER ROF and I want to be able to travel between San Andreas or Liberty City and be able to switch between Niko or CJ whenever u want. I would love to have a Pave Low and the cops should pull out a nightstick and make that a useable weapon. Oh and when u crash into a building it should make a hole in itthat is fixed later.~
- needs planes, and a D.B Cooper style mission, so parachutes too
police on horses a huge map, and i mean really huge, 5 times the size of san andreas or rdr large amounts of countryside with stables and farmhouses, tractors etc over 250+ missions and various random side missions too a monster truck show, just so you can steal the truck and better car damage, a motorbike challenge and destruction derby back again maybe even bring back the 3 gang system of the original GTA and could have 3 distinct cities and have to play one of against the other, as they are each run by thier own gangs/mafia make the charactors more realistic, even though the cartoon style may keep the critics of gamers and game violence quiet each mission to be longer and harder, as its an over 18 dont pander for the 14yr old gamers, keep the missions fun but intense, like the bankrobbery mission in GTAIV or bettter the ability to enter far far more buildings, and rob from them like in SA have damage to buildings and bullet holes, if you grenade a building maybe have the AI have to ring the council and you get to see repairmen or decorators come to fix it (prob too hard to do)
- Make it so that if you stop for a redlight cars dont pull around you.More trucks.Lawn mower..Dont use any charaters from the GTA III era (unless its like someone on the radio).I would like it to be vice cith but with a bigger and more complex map.No army(its not realistic)..Defintly be able to fly planes.Clubs like in TBOGT.Be able to do side missions like the Cab driver or Ambulance driver and fire truck person.The apc is back.Parachutes.Fingerless gloves.Geting food from restaraunts like in GTA SA.Tons of easter eggs.Shiprecks.Diving under water.Able to edit Houses(i.e. furiture,wallpaper).You can talk to anyone on the streets.Asking random Peds out on the street out and Randomly Generated names for them.Modding cars would be cool.Mall(s) with fully enterable shops and a car siting on aplatform that you can steal like in vice city.Maveric spaws more.More coustamizeable character.I want the protaginst to be an american.Thats all i can think of.BYE!!!!! Tommyv2468
Have the game feature two protaganists, one man, one woman. Also, feature them in different cities, one in Vice City, and one in San Andreas.
If you want to go in a different direction, Have the protaganist(male), have a wife and child and if he's with the mob. They get kidnapped a lot by rival mobsters.Sithmastur 22:51, June 7, 2010 (UTC)sithmastur
- i want to have planes back. i also want lots more safehouses, more free roam, lots of restraunts... TheftDude33
* Alright. I wanna enter more buildings, have waaaay more guns, a larger world (a la San Andreas), keep it modern, and have more realistic damage. Also, the characters in the cutscenes need to be less stiff and more smooth...I'd like interiors to be less similar, and...yeah. That's about it.Loller65
- Customisable cars are a definite, and perhaps more interactions with buildings, such as robberies, protection money threats or sabotages.
- Bring back army, and get friends to help and give back up in police situations, either NPCs or online friends. How fun would it be having three online friends, holding off cops? I know this is available already in multiplayer modes, but perhaps in single player free roam you should be able to call online friends (every one would be given a phone number) and voice chat with them, asking them for back up. GTA money
- Grand theft auto San Andreas with new graphics plus the drving, flying, and gunplay in GTAIV. Also a new protaginst and gangs and destructible envirements.Sagemaster81
- Add the video recorder and editor from GTA 4 PC to gta 5 PC and console versions Semmel17
There needs to more gritty and violent fistfighting. clothes should get soiled, bones broken, and wounds such as dents, bruises, and and cuts should should be displayed. Also more brutal and realistic inflictions should be incorporated like bullet holes and better blood/gore effects; more than just spray and splatter. a possible aspect could be the loss of limbs and the spilling of intestines. however this might be a little much and probably wont be used. and finally the protagonist, whoever he shall be, shouldn't be exempt from emotions and human characteristics. id like a main character with the ability to show grief and fear, rather than just red army rage. thats all.
- More people on the most wanted list on the police computer maybe even updating it so more people are on the list and finally more internet sites where you can buy stuff online to put in your house a bit like an ebay. [User:Jarod16]
- watch movies on the ingame internet. Users can host downloadable tv shows on the gta 4 website. Tv and news can talk about one of your random crimes when your wanted level reaches 3 starsShopsD
- Put everything San Andreas has in a GTA4 setting. Easy enough...Pizzdolf
Make GTA 5 into real RPG by adding leveling, character attribute, inventory, etc Punkofthedeath
- Make in GTA 5 game car similar to the 1976 Lincoln Mark IV, and called Albany Greenwood
- set gta 5 in san andreas
- bring back carl johnson
- have the four seasons winter, summer, spring and autumn. also when its a winter it snows when its summer its sunny and long days spring have pollum on the streets and autumn have leaves falling off trees., but leave the asterisk/star and the wavy tildas Steven'torres;no.9
- It should be GTA:San Andreas Stories and you should be a vago instead of GSF.And it should mainly be for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 2. Also it should be in 1993 Gta sanandreas fan 18:42, June 8, 2010 (UTC) Gta sanandreas fan
* We need it to take place accross the USA, like in GTA 1, but in 3D, with more of the recent additions. Also, planes NEED to be brought back as well as more cities and states. (Chicago? Texas? Arizona?) We need to more populated cities, more missions, more side missions, more safehouses, more of the drug-dealing from Chinatown wars, better types of planes that you can fly from state to state, ETC. JATO457
- I think the GTA he must have a pretty big map with the state of San Andreas and Libety City.
- I think there should be more clothes to buy, restaurants to eat and not just fast food like Burger Shot for example.
- Should we be able to get in several places as hospitals, churches, hotels, city hall or all the places that are not homes.
- I think it would be better if we could also take taxis or buses.
- It would be better if there was a gym to lose weight and gain muscle.
- Graphics improved well and good sound quality.
- Many side missions.
- Great soundtrack with songs from contemporary rock, classic and contemporary hip hop, reggae and more.
- Have girlfriends, and maybe even be able to marry one of them.
- Have Easter eggs.
- Being able to talk to people on the street.
- Being able to get drunk, be able to go in bars to drink and go to dance clubs, and have Strip-tease clubs.
- the next game needs the main character to be a undercover cop.
- If we can put a fat guy or skinny.
- male or female
- and audio name
- there should be stores where you can buy cell phones,cars computers and houses and furniture/star and the wavy tildas Wizkhalifa
- You should make it to where its like Episodes of Liberty City, and have two stories to choose from
- 1. You're a gangbanger
- 2. You're a mafia hitman NikoBellic13
- I dont like the idea of San Andreas Stories because "The Introduction" was enough of an explanation. However it would be a pretty good idea to take place in San Andreas. But one thing I always wanted to do was have the ability to buy cars off of dealerships and have them spawn outside the safehouse. LAG4U
- I suggest a new story that has both Vice City and Cuba. You play as Umberto Robina's dad, Alberto.You start as a thug in Cuba but escape to vice city afterwards in an against all odds battle with the military. Also, gta 5 should be set in the 50's. Jon the Hook
- Make it possible to listen to the radio or music on your console while not in a vehicle by having the mobile phone support that option.Ssj3klash
- More Euphoria based sillyness.
- Euphoria Governs your Movement. Instead of the player switching to a ragdoll (and the euphoria engine kicks in) when knocked over ect, it should be coded into the animation system.
- CUSTOM SOUNDTRACKS FOR PS3!!!! IT HAS A BUILT IN HARDDRIVE< WHY DO NO DEVELOPERS TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS??!!!
- Learner drivers for the player/whoever to terrorize (they would have a timid driving style, stalling at every junction ect)
- Set the game in paris, you play as a free runner
- Let the player be able to climb stuff like in Assassins Creed, whats the point of all the verticallity if we cant use it?!
- REVAMP THE HAND TO HAND COMBAT> IT WAS S**T IN GTA4 AND RED DEADTidus-Sloan
- Make sure to add clothing store for a variety of clothes...and add custom character option?Jayfrzzle
A must***Bring back the 2-player/co-op mode from San Andreas. (not just online multiplayer) If someone is at my house we can only play 1 at a time...some people actually have real friends not just online friends.
Keep all the new weapons from TLAD and TBoGT like the AA-12 (awesome) --just give me the 20 or 32 round drums for it.
- bring back the ability to change your appearence like in gta san andreas & able to have muscle, body fat, stamina, lung capacity, and all that. Ceege228
- Be able to play multiplayer on regular free mode offline
These are some of the options i think would make Grand Theft Auto a lot better than the previous ones.
- The build your own mansion option.
- A selective choice to choose your gang organization to represent Triads Yardies Yakuza Tijuana Drugs Cartels etc and take it online.
- Arms dealing and Drug dealing would be good as well and buying from the black market
- Option online to choose to create street gangs or organizations like the Mafia etc.
- You can have like ranging from 1 to 5000 people in a gang.
- More corrupt politicans and police sideing with certain organizations.
- Options to ride jet-skis and various new vehicles.
- Ranks in the gangs they can be from the main boss of your empire to lower divisions and sometimes you have the choice to turn on friends in your gang to be promoted.
- Importing clothes brands from the internet to online so show the latest fashion labels lool.
- The chance to create your own gang-signs and more.
- Maybe you could take the role as playing as a corrupt politician as well
- Combining Citys would be good as well and the chance to create your own.
- Car Importing and Customisation feel they need to improve the cars a lot.
- Voice and Face recognition would be fantastic as well.
- International Travel you could maybe catch the Eurostar and more trains and planes etc.
- More open buildings and monuments to see and breaking in houses too would be funny and fantastic lol.
- Explosions need to be better say if you fire a RPG into a wall, building, it should be damaged.
- We should get kidnappings in the future ones and ransoms for certain.
- More Licenses and AI intelligence in the new Gta series's to come.
- Rampages, rampages and more rampages Csssmooth
- Make it modern day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nhsport
- make it in new york or los angeles Nhsport
- character and car customization for offline
- make 7 star when army comes after you and 8 star for CIA or switch it aroundNhsport
- A new city! Some people've suggested San Andreas, and yeah, that's a good map: but what would be really amazing is if it was in London again, or Paris, or Rome. It would give the game a wholly different atmosphere, and so would be really distinct from the other games. No-one'd be able to say that they don't want to buy GTA V because it's too similar to another GTA; and us people who live in Europe would be able to feel more that the game was ours.
- Think: if it was in Rome, all the buildings would be older, immediately making the game aesthetic completely unlike any of the earlier games. There would be all these old churches and cathedrals, the weather would be different, the ethnic make-up different. The taxis wouldn't be yellow, there'd be all these small European cars around. It'd be a hell of a lot of fun.Jamescamien
- The scope and variety of what we can fool around with should be greater. San Andreas was great for this: if you got sick of the city, you could play in the big vistas. If you got sick of slums, there was a massive super-wealthy city. Etc. GTA V should also allow us to walk around inside all different sorts of buildings, and a greater number of buildings: especially the landmarks and tall buildings (and very tall buildings).Jamescamien
In GTA 5 It Should be In All 3 Cities Liberty City,San Andreas,And Vice City And A New City That Is Based Off Of Chicago you can ride on the bus as a passenger Have Real Brand Cars Like Acura,Audi,BMW,Buick,Cadillac,Chevrolet,Dodge,Eagle,Ford,Ferrari,Fiat,GMC,Honda,Isuzu,Jaguar,Jeep,Kia,Lamborghini,Lexus,Lincoln,Mazda,Mitsubishi,Mercedes,Nissan,Oldsmobile,Saturn,Subaru,Toyota,VW,Volvo And Have Resturants Like Burger King,Mcdonalds,Wendys,Popeyes,KFC,Pizza Hut,Dominos,Papa Johns,Girdanos,And Retail Stores Like Target,Wal Mart,you can fill your cars with gas,You Can Travel To Places By Car,Train,Bus And Airport And Have Airlines Like American,Delta,United,Southwest,Continental
This Should Take Place In 2010 Or 2011
- I WANT MORE ENTERABLE BUILDINGS, NAO! Chase-And-Status
- I think it should represent an English city like London or Birmingham. Also it should hav good representations of buses (like double deckers, single deckers, etc), trains and other types of transport. I think it would be good if you could uniforms for the emergency and public services. And it would be good if you could buy houses like GTA San Andreas but also businesses so you could get an income. Finally, a range of areas like countryside and cities, also like GTA SA. Benyb96
- You should be able to tow trailers and caravans. I think you should be able to get married and have children.Benyb96
- I wish it would be in San Andreas or Vice City. The protagonist should be Packie McReary who instead of going to Ireland, goes to San Andreas or Vice City. He must be able to get into contact with Niko Bellic. Although this being possible to get in contact with Niko, then Roman and Kate must pass away so it doesn't come into question, which of the paths (Deal / Revenge in GTA IV) should have been taken or is considered the path which was originally intended for the game. Another thing it has to have iz Woozie again, but now as a 50 year old and on the good side. The bad guy role must be taken by some guy from Packie's past, and it must be able to go with your friends out (like in GTA IV for fun and hanging out) and Niko should come to SA or Vice where Packie would be so they hang out together and the last mission they'd had to do together. The main antagonist could be some crooked cop or some italian mob boss or some congressman or senator of the USA. It should have all the weapons from GTA IV, TLAD and TBOGT and you must be able to fly planes. A comeback from Luis Lopez and Johnny Klebitz joining Packie and Niko's side would be awesome. Ending should be epic, with these four guys after killing the main antagonist(s) going out to a pub and getting drunk together. That would be my Wishlist for GTA V. Oh yeah, and definetely some rappers should be involved in the storyline.
- Life's complicated. I've killed people, smuggled people, sold people. Perhaps here, things will be different.
- gta 5 should have furniture stores where you can buy furniture for your safe houses but every safe house will have a default bed, bathroom, kitchen, livingroom and bedroom. add ons should cost extra for more space in your safe house cause no one wants to come home to the same old hoese never but moving trucks will follow you to you safehouse or you can give them your address but you have to be there to accept the furniture sounds like a good idea huh?Ceege228
- Garages at safehouses, bring back planes, have more than one city so there is countyside and towns like San Andreas, able to buy vehicles, able to buy anything online, able to buy properties, able to drive cars onto ferries between cities, train and plane rides between cities, cute girlfriends (not like the pigs that you get in other GTAs), a bigger range or weather like blizzards, hurricanes that do damage, ect. and able to drive trains.
- make it more realistic with natural disasters and stuff like that Ceege228
- In The Game I Want And Expanded And Updated Liberty City And San Andreas
You Can Travel To all 48 States In America
- The Year Should Be 1994,1995,1996,1997,1998,1999 Sometime In The Mid To Late 90's
- It Should Be Set In 1998 In San Andreas CJ Gets Arrested And Sent To Prision For 13 Years In 2011 He Is Released From Prision And Goes To Liberty CIty And Meets Niko Bellic And There Should Be An Opition To Go To San Andreas Or Liberty City By Airport
Make An Expanded And Updated Version Of Liberty City And San Andreas
- The Game Should Be In Chronological Order The Protaginist Should Be CJ In San Andreas The Game starts off in 1993 and continue on the following years 1994,1995,1996,1997,1998 And On To 2011
- I agree with the last guy, Packie would make a kick-ass protagonist! They should let you use weed, coke and other drugs as power-ups, especially if it's Packie, that'd be so funny (except it would not fly well with all the parental censorship goups on Rockstar Games' case). A few rare cameos would be tight too, especially Niko, but I doubt Luis would cooperate with Niko or Packie. Gay Tony would be a funny one, like if he was trying to hide from everyone like he said but gets harrassed anyway, his rants are hilarious! If they reveal which one of Packie's brothers is dead, it'd make a good shocker to be told which choices Niko actually took, or even if they made alternate realities in two games (but that'd make my head hurt). This may just be Californian pride, but San Andreas would make an awesome setting as well. They should keep doing more intelligent stuff like referring to world events and pop culture, like I'd love doing missions where I have to fight off hardcore drug/human traffickers across the border or deal with drunk, bitchy celebrities like in TBOGT... But for godsake, Rockstar confirmed they wouldn't bring back old characters from GTA III era. We'll find out pretty soon, rumor has it the game's out in Fall 2010 Kyleneu
You should be able to fly from the airports to Vice City,Liberty City,Sanandreas.You should be able to got to more dance clubs.
- In gta 5 there should be more buildings to go in instead of a door that looks open but is locked Johnnythejew 00:27, June 11, 2010 (UTC)johnnythejew
- I would love to have the main character given the option to be bisexual, and/or the protagonist to be a female, or an option to make them female. I wish that shooting and driving would be a bit easier (such as target lock-on). Also I would love it if you could pay the strippers double the amount of the dances (so $500) to have a 3-way with them after they're done cycling through the first 3 lap dances. Also, MAKE THOSE DAMN TINY TREES DESTRUCTABLE!!!! I'm so tired of driving incredibly fast, try to offroad and then run into a tree that's thinner than a stripper pole, causing me to fly out of my car. I'd adore having Claude make a brief appearance in the game. Finally, I'd like more customizable characters, & the ability to buy a car that will automatically respawn outside of the safehouse, and have it continually respawn. KiriValen
- A girl Protagonist would be nice. Chocos0
- Allow Fist Fighting Training for like Kung-Fu and stuff . ChocolateMilkUser
- You should be able to learn new fighting styles.
- You should be able to modify cars ,emergency vehicles,boats,planes,motorcycles,and helicopters.
- You should be able to buy clothes,cars,and houses.
- You should be able to make your own character and make a gang.
- You should be able to customize your house and gang.
- You should be able to name your character.
- There should be 250 missions and different endings.
- You should be able to customize your guns.
- You should be able to travel to cities like Vice City,Liberty City,and the story should start off at San Andreas.
- You should be able to curve bullets.
- You should be able to start a business.
- The game start be more realistic like buildings taking damage.
- You should be able to go in to most of the building in a game.
- There should be more weapons and cars like Taser dand Lamborghini.
- Bring back all the gta cheats.
- Free mulit-player.
- The game should be on PS2,PS3,Xbox 360,Nintendo DS.
- You should be able to do drugs make drugs and do drug deals.
- Create gang signs.
- You should be able to be a cop.
- Make bombs.
- You should be able to go to the gym.
- People can drive you around.
- You can have sex.
- You can have a choice to kill someone.
- You can drift.
- You can jump from helicopters on to boats and planes.
- More action in the story. GtaKing2115GtaKing2115 04:00, June 11, 2010 (UTC)
- It Should Be In 2011 In All 3 Cities San Andreas,Liberty City,Vice City
- The ability to attatch silencers to a gun, without the police being notified, A New city, not
SA/VC/LC, Different Multiplayer outfits, selected from Different Clothes shops such as a Jacket, Tie, Trousers, ect from perseus, ability to pick a Real career, such as Police officer/Firefighter/Binman/Office Worker, More cars, as in amount on the street/Variety, PayNSpray with the option to pick the colour of your car.LibertyGangsta
- Also the ability to interact with civilians/characters in Multiplayer Free Mode, Such as Clearing Drug lords/ect, Similar to red dead redemptions Gang hideout raids. LibertyGangsta
- Make V be in 2012, and after the end of the game you are emailed a phone # and when you call it a giant meteor comes down and kills you as a reference to the rumor of Armageddon in 2012 Anth436
- Also the Ability To Party up and form a gang, which could take on other players gangs would be nice LibertyGangsta
- Can u have it in Washington Dc and you can go to va and md.
- You should be able to buy pet,it should have full cuztmasion, should be in japan,tokyo, with gangsMsomme
- have awsome weapons like spy phone if you dont have a weapon,1 fires a bullet (magnum round),2 blows up the nearest car/bike/chopper,3 activates a switch blade,4 gets a missle to hit a target,5 a silenced bullet fires and so onTeokaijie 02:28, June 12, 2010 (UTC) teokaijieTeokaijie 02:28, June 12, 2010 (UTC)
- I think that there should be a lot of changes in the police and how they operate. At a One Star Level the police should always have there hand on their holstered gun. At Two Stars the police should then draw there guns and still attempt to arrest you. At Three Stars they should start shooting at you and try tackling you to the ground. A helicopter also appears with the light almost constantly shining on you. At Four Stars the SWAT team should show up. By now the regular police should only be around to set up a perimeter and make sure they cap you off into just one section. If you are in a building the SWAT should do what they would do in real life. They should first set up a perimeter and enter through different doors of the building. They should use explosives to enter. During the breach SWAT personel should be dropping on the roof via rope from a helicopter. Rockstar needs to bring the military back with better vehicles, weaopns, and tactics. Most importantly there should be a K-9 unit in almost every car. The dog should be a German Shepard that the police sick on you when you run. They should also sick on you when your in a building if necessary to sniff you out of hiding. There should be a zoo full of animals and there should be children ages 13-up. I want to kill little children getting off the bus. You should be able to be a deputy alongside an officer that doesn't shoot at you when you work with him. There should be an option of arresting someone when you are a cop. If these changes were applied... i would definatly pre-order this game. Devonwa1
- u can hire up to 6 people to be in your gang and they can heal you and have more intelegent AI and you can command them to do stuff like "move that way!" and they walk there without getting blocked by a wall by taking a direct path or "attack!" and they kill only threatsTeokaijie 02:57, June 12, 2010 (UTC)teokaijie
- I wanted the guns to be more realistic like when you reload the magazine falls off and be replaced by a fresh magazine.
- I think gta 5 should be in los santos and liberty city only coz all the other cities i dont like any way make you be freinds with an nwa parody and be in a big as gang like the crips and be able to change clothes, buy cars, do split screen multiplayer coz some of us like playing with real freinds not slayer_123, make it have a big as map and lots of mission and ipods and be able to have big as gang wars like riots or something, and make it have health like red dead redemption and have a fuel meter on the hud for cars definitley have car customisation so we can have impala lowriders again coz san andreas was and still is the best gta make the radio all gangsta rap on 1 or 2 stations make it set in 87 -88 have good story like san andreas just make it mad as oh and have planes and parachutes and all guns from ballad of gay tony thanks Liam English
- Customize your property(new sofas,carpets etc.) and by cds,movies and games.Also have option to go to cinema.You can sing in clubs beside dancing.Call people to parties in your house or in some local(for this other you have to pay money).Also you can call people you take mission from to go somewhere.Have option to buy cars.Bring it back in San Andreas.Cj lost al his buisneses.Now he has to rebuild his empire again.Thundergamer
- Make 8 cities
- 300more mission
- make a different protagonist i really hate being Carl johnson as the protagonist he already make hist game
- Add business and automatic money earning like in Vice City Stories Metoxys
SimilarownageI think they should have it to were you can get on an airplane and travel to other cities kind of like godfather 2.
- In SA, you could import cars from a spot in San Fierro, i wish there was something like that in gta5 however, you should have more vehicles to buy
(in SA you could only buy normal cars, in gta5 it would be nice to buy normal/exotic cars + special vehicles(very costy) like harriet, sub marine (with torpedos and mayby small nukes), tanks, apache chopters, big ships e.t.c..).
Also the each special vehicle should have at least be included in 1 misson each (the submarine is in 1 misson, the tanks is in another mission e.t.c)
The special vehicles would never respawn ingame(to make it realistic), only way to get the special vehicles would be to import them (or cheats if you are too lazy.....).
- There should be a way to save boats like you can save cars in gta4 (like you have some safe house next to water).
- For roaming the world I want more civilian criminals (thieves, random shooters, cop killers, police chases, drive-bys), cheat that lets you recruit anyone like in San Andreas (besides other gang members/cops). I think it would be cool if people could mug you if you had no weapons, and enemy gangs/random people would do drive-bys on you randomly. The radio stations should have more funny ads/commercials and some ads for useful things or stores. Customization should go back to San Andreas. Haircuts, tattoos, clothing stores, fat, muscle, and all that good stuff. Story should be what I expect from Rockstar, and it shouldn't be hard. For them, at least. It'll be genius, have a twist, and make me beg for another. All i'm asking is for to be a low-ranked member in some crappy gang. It'd be pretty cool if the guy had a job, which would be the main source of $$, with missions and killing giving low/very low amounts of money. You should have a choice of the job, though. Every house (if you can buy them) should have a car-saving driveway, or a car-saving garage. Lolguy212
- Drugs would be cool. Side-effects, and good effects. GIVE ME A DAMN SAWED-OFF SHOTGUN. Keep the drive-by mechanics from GTA 4, and have other people in your car be able to shoot. Setting should be some city. Not the suburbs, not farming land (*looks at San Andreas*) just a city. A big boat would be nice, for pirating missions. Put in helicopters and planes. Being able to go into more stores and buildings would be nice. Gun shops that sell small ones, and back alley ones selling AKs, rifles, grenades, molotovs and stuff. Climbing things should take more effort. Or at least make your guy tired. The world should be more populated, and I don't want to see to people who are the same in one area (same model).
- Gta got the crouch ability in gta vice city, and since then there has always been like this, perhaps time to implent a stand/crouch/lay down on ground system like in MW2?
- First make it in the U.S (San Andreas would be nice). Make sure you get someone who you can understand. (European was hard to listen without subtitles)(no offence). Be able to have your character be somewhat poor (like Luis) and end up being rich. New TV channels (CNT and Weazel were boring).Be able to buy property, cars, companys ect. Have the protagonist start with a crappy car (in GTAs you only get about 2-4 cars given not stolen). Long storyline (120 missions at least if not 150 we can wait). I want to be able to play again and again. Four periodes in game (after-----missions) have diffrent seasons with diffrent cars in them. Planes would be nice. Music Shops since I get tired of waiting for good songs on certain places (be able to download some too). Bullet Proof Vests on outside (like Big Smoke but nicer). More clothing shops and choices. Make money hard to earn/get like in GTA Vice City. Be able to have akimbo weapons (like when you have make ammo but you pick up weapons). More bikes (make it easier to find). Be able to choose your own gang ( I hated being a part of Pegorinos). Movies on TV (be able to download from PS3, XBOX360, and PC). Buy things from computer for your main home ( Apartment -> House -> Mansion) Krapea. Be able to buy IPOD since I hate walking and just hearing sounds of cars. Police can't walk around (I haven't seen any walking in real life that much). Video Games that are fun (no more of those Bee games).I see gas stations, Be able to use them. Better motion captions for cutscenes. M14 Sniper Rifle, Barret 50.cal and Cheytac should be new ones. Be able to play Multiplayer with a NAT Type of 3 without being taken out. More Multiplayer games. If in a game room and nobody's Ready (other than you) put CPUs on Veteran and Hard (difficulty is measured by rank). Realistic please. RoughHunter15 23:38, June 12, 2010 (UTC)RoughHunter15RoughHunter15 23:38, June 12, 2010 (UTC)
- Let's be realistic here, shall we?
- A bigger area to play. Everything else on the gameplay depends on the map. Personally, I want to see the Midwest as the next setting, with Chicago as the main area;
- More missions. A good mix, nonetheless, some over-the-top, some realistic, some pure gunfights, some just hang around the area. I prefer 150 to 200 missions. The branching out of the storyline should be utilized, too;
- More variation of weapons;
- More variation of cars;
- Improvements on the RAGE. Throwing picked up objects is a good start, maybe why not expand the feature? I also like the cover system, but just more tweaks. Also, why not have maybe 75% of the buildings accessible? Now that would make collecting items really interesting. And the body system also needs more realism, like if you got hit on the leg, you should hold on to it while limping. And make the buildings more interactive, yeah like if you throw a bomb and destorys a part of a building, it would be reconstructed (of course, except for buildings part of the storyline). The ATM system sounds neat, too. Maybe enable the character to swim underwater as well. And the food selection needs fixing, too;
- About the stunt jumps, they should bring back the money rewards, but this time, have some car-loving guy reward the player (just like the car thefts);
- Rampages should be brought back, and similar to stunt jumps, have some guy give the monetary rewards. Although they should have the wanted levels if police sees, just for difficulty;
- More selection of safehouses, properties, maybe customization of the player, and yeah, the car mods should be back;
- More side missions. Also, why not have the playable character get a side job there and disabling the storyline until he finishes or quits the job?
- Allow the player to choose between a set of characters, with different missions so the storyline plays out in a guy's certain point of view
- Put more tanks and helicopters and police vehicles and include armour piercing rounds and flamethrowers barrett and and grenade launchers with assault rifles combination like you see in cod or bfbc and have circular weapon menu (like in prototype ability menu) where you can equip primary weapon, secondary weapon and grenades and have combinations and/or upgrades for instance in a mission where you have to bring a person who owes your employer money but you are only equiped with an air rifle(should add that too) and some tranquilizer darts(should them too shooting drivers and watching accidentally floor it and plough into a cop car Gherkinmaster
- 7 Bring planes back but this time include dodo type and 707-777 size planes people will buy this game like crazy please
- you should bring back the ability to negativiley or positively reply to comments from pedestrians. also bring back bicycles and 4 wheelers. you should also put animals and kids in the game. and make a more widely varied selection of weapons and cars. and way more player's choice missions. and if the player is wasted, then they should view a brief cutscene of the protagonist in the ER. and if the player is arrested, then the player should view another brief cutscene. exept of the protagonist in prison. BOOGARBEAR
- definately bring back car customizaton,the ability to fly aeroplanes.recreate san andreas in the gta iv era. Zaland.yousafzai
- Should have Niko, Klebbits and Luis all move to Vice City. You play as all of them again but Johnnyfinds out Niko killed Jason and Jim and wants.......wait for it........REVENGE!
* I think it would be great to make it possible to customize cars e.g. paint, wheels, wheel sizes, bodykits, lowered suspension, tinted windows etc. *
- It would also be great to be able to use the jetpack again and the parashoot
- A mini gun would be fun
- Invincible and invisible cheat
- Ability to use cheats in multi-player games
- Vintage/Classic sports Cars mini minor, mg, porche, ferrari, jag etc.
- Full semi trailers that you can hook up and drive
- Jet skis
- Roller blades
- And the ability to do tricks at skate parks and on the street.
- Shopping centres that you can enter into and walk around and cause trouble
- dirt tracks that you can race around
- remote controlled bombs
- Snow and snow boarding, skiing, snow mobile
- beaches with ability to go surfing, swimming, body boarding
- Ability to water ski behind a boat
- Ability to fly cheat (without a plane helicopter parashoot or anything)
- Cars from other countries Australia, Japan, England, China etc.
- Monter Trucks, Dune Buggies, Tanks
- Laser Guns
- Ability to get into the big airline planes and fly them
- Quad bikes
- M79 grenade launcher and the MM1 grenade launcher
Ability to sever limbs and heads and when people get hit with any kind of explosive their body actually flies apart and splatters every where.
- Replayable missions and activities like in saints row KILLEROFSLL142
- Make fist fighting way more cooler. e.g. when one comes up to a person from the side, one could start with breaking his leg, take hostages by pointing the gun at the person, do sick moves etc. And make it somewhat hard to do it, so that one need to practice very much before one could go like BUYAA :) Lospaul
- instead of garages or parking spaces how about buying cars and having keys to lock them where ever and still go back to them in later life in the game. to find the car again it be on the map on where to get the car back.
- have a gun rack in your car to have weapons in their. limited have to buy weapons to put in their. and only carry 3 weapons at a time to make it more realistic.
- buy houses again
- buy places to keep boats cars and helicopters
- bring back the car modification shop so can get the colour you want.maybe if the fib track down player can see where he/she lives and try to get them at there safe house so have to get out fast by back way and back up car. have a back up bag with cash and weapons in. and this bag is shown till put down in another house.
- can put money in safe houses so not carrying lots of money around all the time.
- more clothes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Wat about petrol stations that are in use and you have to fill up cars ???
- and if the game is going to have new cars then they need to be avalible without the help of cheats e.g. the akuma in TBOGT does not spawn on the streets and can be only aquiered by cheats
JUST MAKE IT LIKE SAN ANDREAS!!!
- Create your own character! MatheusBond
- Make Michael Jackson as the protagonist. Ddear
- you should bring back the ability to positively or negatively reply to comments. you should make it towhere when you are in a fistfight, that you can throw knees, elbows, and hradbutts. and you should be able to tackle. you should bring back the ability to swim underwater. and bring back bicycles, and 4 wheelers. plus more guns, and cars. please. BOOGARBEAR
- They should at least have more outfits such as disguises. ex. Police, Paramedic, (Yes, i knew they had that) and maybe a military uniform. If not, then they should make it in Italy or Paris!!!OnyxOmega011
- A Gta taking place in late 90's in A philidelphia based city would be nice. And to make it on blue-ray for PS3 so it can hold more memory :0 Also a large list of vehicles , a few planes/helicopters , boats , motorcycles , choppers , bikes , And much more. ooh and the taxis can be early 80s crown victorias/caprices. Y'know give the city an older feeling. Along with older songs/groups aswell for the radio. We also would like to play as a female aswell x3 And when the cars crash pieces like the bumper or something fly off to add more realism. One more thing please give use a large selection of clothes like San Andreas did :D Gta 4 was good but too many things removed ImJustHereToEdit