Difference between revisions of "Community:GTA V Wishlist/archive7"
|Line 1,179:||Line 1,179:|
* they need to make custom playlists so you can listen to your own music (for ps3 at least) and more bank robbing missions-- that was one of my favorite parts from gta 4 [[User:Ab3|Ab3]]
* they need to make custom playlists so you can listen to your own music (for ps3 at least) and more bank robbing missions-- that was one of my favorite parts from gta 4 [[User:Ab3|Ab3]]
Revision as of 00:48, 6 July 2010
- Set the game in something different besides New York and popular cities. Instead have an accurate depiction of St. Louis. Call it GTA: St. Clark . The Entire Metrolink system should be included along with the Metrobus systems (in a different name like Tri-CityLink). Have 4 local newschannels on TV that seem like their in competition with each other. Also put rail yards in places with long freight trains (however the trains should cross the roads during free roam time not during missions unless it helps the player or dosen't effect them, like in a cutscene). Also, parts of Illinois that are in the entire st louis area can be their. The Island can be called Lincoln. Put cities like East St. Clark (East St. Louis, Concrete City (Granite City), etc. St. Clark County should also have cities a small cities based on their real counterparts in St. Louis County.BlackBoi18
- i think explosions should be like balllad of gay tony mission bang bang when the crain fell.i also think they shound bring back the hydra and the jetpack.at the start of the game i think your car should be a black 535is bmw but if want futher in the game you can buy other cars .it should be based in 2006 or 2010 .the citys shound be miami,las venturas and and anywere in america . it would be fanstastic to be from the beginning of the the game to be a head of a massive crime family.i think there should be 7 crime familys.also there shound be a massive map with deserts a forest mountains . there should be over 300 explosive missions .also i think the introduction shound come out with a bang.and i think they shound bring back gang wars for territories .and take over lots of bussinessis like clubs and bars and casinos . and i think they shounld bring back more planes and new cars .and in the storyline they shound do like 6 missions were you kidnapp a billionair .you shound be able to call for backup more better clothes like a polo top trackies jackets and suits .also there should be children and animals.there should be holets that you can take over and more mansions .the cheats shold be a moneys and many more.
- and whe someone gets killed a news van comes and reports it and your gang members should have miniguns,ak47s,desert eagles and smgs
this should be in gta 5
- be able enter most all buildings
- should be called gta vice city corrupt vacations
- a lot of planes
- alot of helicopters
- cj or niko bellic as protaginists
- a lot of army things/accsessories
- more vehicles(rare editions,e.g. Futo GT)
- mike toreno
- the truth
- sweet johnson
- ceaser vialpando
- gay tony
- more island
- more boats
- more activities
- bust out of jail unless have money
- more weapons marine,army,ghetto
- madd dogg(relation)
- snoop dogg(relation)
- ice cube(relation)
- real websites
- unlimited money cheat
- all cars cheat
- Have a side mission of being a busker. You go to a music store and buy an instrument and take "lessons", so to speak.FunnyJunk 21:30, June 24, 2010 (UTC)
- I think they should put non-conventional vehicles like in GTA:San Andreas.Bikes.But they should also have skate boards and scooters and stuff like that you can carry in a back pack or something like that so you always have some sort of vehicle with you.You should be able to enter more buildings,and a more customizable protagonist.You should also be able to buy properties like in Vice City;for example,a huge garage where you can keep your cars.Plus,you should have the abiity to use stealth for some missions.Also,you should have the ability to use at least one of your friend's speacial abilities from the beggining.Lastly,a system that saves your progress after certain parts of a mission,like in TLaD and TBoGT,(so you don't have to take a long as drive or see cutscences again)but after each part of a mission(i.e)
- Part one:Get to Tony's house and use his chopper. Save
- Part two:Go to the building,kill every one inside and plant the explosives. Save
- Part three:Return the chopper to Tony's houseShadowspy
Crib and Car Custumization
- Have wider range of military aircraft (more fighters, add the andromeda, plus maybe a bomber)
- Bring back ferries -Introzilla
- AnthonyDelgado I think the next Gta should place in all 3 cities vice city, liberty city and san andreas the protagonist should be a female mafia member of that nature etc. features planes helicopter salons nails salon to get the protagonist nails done clothing shops malls and have the same effects and ragdolls and visual effects gta 4 does just more features missions ablities and make it more intersting but in the end it is up to rockstar oh and make the cities etc. states in san andreas case slightly and more unique and modern oh and plane crashes more real and make more of an impacting when crashing and when exploding having the protagonist being able to have chance very small chance of surviving the crash but having visible injuries more life realistic injuries having all the features gta 4 does and more new much more it ill be a hit.
- PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD,add in some myths,like ratman and bigfoot, but make it an actual legit part of the game that can be found and proven real,IT WOULD BE SO COOL!!! Surrealelement
- Different cities around the United States (Liberty City, San Andreas, Vice City, etc.) and can be travel through airport, ship, personal jet, and/or train for a price. Darkexa
- All Vehicles Should have at least one place where to always spawn
They shouldput more cars in gta 5 and more customization options like you could put police cars lights on an ordinary car and you should be able to buy cars and private jets and cars that no one can take from you. They should also have more under cover cop cars like NOOSE bulletproof humvees and regular cop cars.they should also change the names of the cars to the real names not the fake ones. Like infernus insted of lamboghini. They should also have more cities like citrus from all old gta
- i think that they should in features such as being able to buy properties, cars, boats and superyatchs.Ragdollmaster
- I think that the next gta should be set in current times in any american city, preferably san andreas, liberty city, vice city, or they could add chicago to the list. the storyline should involve a young gang member up and coming in a powerful gang in the city, starts out low rank but slowly makes his name in the gang, by proving himself through turf wars, drug deals, etc. if the plot was in san andreas then it could involve the grove street family as a more evolved and well off gang with characters returning like CJ and sweet as their older selves, or they could switch it up and make it from a ballers perspective on how life is in los santos dealing with turf wars and gang rivalries. if the storyline was based in vice city they could show how gang life is in the south, but then change to making money and being more prganized and business like which would fit the vice city scene a little better. if the storyline was based in chicago they could involve midwest life style and all the public transportation as in el trains and buses, if the storyline was set in liberty city, the map would be easy, it really wouldn't have to change much, but it would be from a different perspective just like the dlc, it would be longer then the dlc and you would be able to access everything that the game has to offer. the next gta have more options when customizing your character, that way you could choose what style you would like to be instead of only having very few options. the game should also have more choices that change the whole outcome of the game. it should also have a point involving prison and showing more how it is in there, which would be more realistic, since the game is about crime and prison plays a big part in a lot of criminals lives. Gtafan34
- The main character is a Mexican trying to get across the border to Los Santos etc, the promised land of nightclubs, bars, gambling etc. but not until you've done lots of crappy jobs first! (Bit of a Scarface rip off I know but who cares). This would split the game by making it 'impossible' to get across the border until you have the necessary credentials (no more bridges out/terrorist warnings). If you did get across the border early in the game you'd just get deported back to Mexico. Also, later on in San Andreas, you could go back across the border to escape the law and later on traffic people across the border by truck or drugs by plane etc. Airports would be welcome back and more open plan, a la San Andreas/Red Dead Redemption rather than well built up Liberty City. Also, following the success of Red Dead Redemption; more animals. I would also like to see the return of articulated trucks and the Walton pick-up too. Failing that, a Vice City re-hash, though I'm not sure that this theme would work unless it was 80's based!? Foz Zombie
- Purchase different cellphone/smartphone options from Whiz or Badger outlets, including payment per simulated month for premium services (or is that too much?)... smartphones would also have access to player's email account (GTA IV Era) and possibly, but probably not access to internet. The access to email would be nice if designers decide to include another line of "Brucie's Exotics" missions where the player has to return to an internet cafe to get his next assignment. A smartphone with email access would eliminate that. In fact, TBOGT's Luiz Lopez has a BlackBerry look-alike. Szebrine
- Auto/vehicle inclusions (Note: "clone" are extremely similar like Coquette/Chevrolet Corvette, while "look-alike" are vaguely similar like Banshee/Dodge Viper; I say clone, especially in Aston Martin's case because they're just too beautiful to change too drastically... also, I live in the GTA IV Era, so apply that context to all my ideas.)
- Return '69 Porsche 911 look-alike as Pfister
- Add '11 Mercedes-Benz E-Klasse Coupe look-alike (and Cabriolet version) as Benefactor "Schafter Coupe"?
- Add '11 Audi S5 clone as Benefactor
- Add '11 Tesla Roadster EV look-alike (specific electric motor soundbyte, gang version could be based on Roadster Sport)
- Return '86 Ferrari Testarossa clone as Grotti "Turismo"? (replace current)
- Add '90 Ferrari 348 GTS clone (top on/top off variants) as Grotti
- Return '99 Mitsubishi 3000GT clone
- Weapon inclusions:
- G36/AG36 clone
- Springfield 1903 sniper rifle clone
- LA85A2 clone
- Steyr AUG A3 clone
- City Features:
- Add more car dealerships with different selections and options list (order cars like import? trade cars in like export?)
- Return property ownership/income feature. I get the feeling GTA IV's replay value diminishes because there isn't much to do after 100% besides hanging out and causing aimless mayhem (which is fun for sure, but bring back some of the features that were staples in the GTA III Era)
- Ownable Business Ideas: Pay'n'Spray (with customer choosable colors), Restaurants, Car lots/Premium dealerships, Clubs, Taxi Companies, Helicopter Tours
- Finally, I would like to see Vice City's GTA IV Era incarnation over San Andreas and would love to see a definitively benevolent protagonist (much like the Michael Westen of Burn Notice... big fan of the show here). Protagonist would be at odds with law enforcement certainly; but all the while working with shady government agencies-- like Niko's United Liberty Paper Co. mission line-- and against organized crime synicates, fighting for the average citizen. A GTA with this system would see a significant increase of Random Characters over previous GTA titles. But that's just me... Szebrine
- More safehouses available. From small, dirty apartments to big, outstanding mansions. SonOfDad
be able to silence guns be in the army were a ghillie suit play as niko make a your own soundtrack make it be set in 2010 london enter all buildings and destroy them bring back aircrafts andomada,buzzard,levianthan opening hull,cargobob opening hull,shamal,annhilator, hunter but not the apache the super cobra ,make it be relesed on ps3 and xbox 360 first pc 2 days later and make the game have better graphics redburn2 19:26 25.6.10
- Well I think that the new GTA should be set in the 1940s. I know what you're thinking the 40s are way back like 60 years ago and who cares now. But, if u think about it back in the 40s there were some decent guns and other stuff so here's what I think should be in the game
- Cars( Trucks, motercycles, etc.)
- Trains(which would be cool if u can high jack trains like in San Andreas)
- Ferries and war ships.
- A brand new city in a brand new state.
- more pedestrians who look different.
- destructible environments
- All kinds of guns from the 1940s era.
- a female protagonist(yeah!).
- A much bigger environment.
- more interaction between people on the streets.
- jobs should be available but shouldn't be required
- more building you can actually walk into more buildings
- be able to go on dates( like GTA4) and since the jukebox was popular in the 40s and 50s you should be able to go into diners and stuff and jam out (sort of) to 1940s hits.
- Trolleys ( as some people by then still could not afford cars.)
- Be able to go to different cities in previous games like Vice City, Liberty City and San Andreas and see what they looked like in the 40s!
- Radio ( a big source of entertainment back then even though televisions were out by then) ( also here news about WW2 and people believes about it and of course music).
- pay phones(because people didnt have cell phones)(but the main character doesnt have to pay)
- and many others............Gtwiki
- I think Rockstar should team up with DICE to use the FrostBite engine. Weapons, I am tired of the same AK-47 and M4 and Mini-UZI. I want new weapons, maybe a STG .77 AUG or an FN2000. World War 2 weapons would be nice too. I would love an M1A1 Thompson and an UZI. Also bring back the Rhino.UZI-Master
- The protagonist should be a rookie police officer, just learning the ins and outs of the job (maybe even start in the academy) only to get mixed up with crooked cops and gangsters. He can choose to be honest or shady with the story line changing based on his decisions. When not doing missions he can go patrol on duty and catch criminals or or rob pedestrians. When off duty he could get random security jobs or do jobs for the mob. HANsumSOLO
- they should have over 600 cars to jack and planes and military vehicles should be brought back - JUJUMAN120
- The game should be located in multiple locations, which not only includes cities, but also suburban and rural areas similar to GTA San Andreas.
- Airports should be included which would allow travel to different cities throughout the country. This would go along with the story mode and make free roaming more expansive.
- The protagonist should be a Vietnam Vet with the game taking place just after the end of the Vietnam War, and his brother being close and after the war he becomes a Antagonist after he(protagonist) returns
- Throughout the game the player would endure flashbacks sending the player into actual military conflict in the war.
- The player could start out in a city such as Baltimore, and travel throughout east coast cities such as New York, Boston, Miami, and Washington DC to follow the story mode.
- During the Vietnam War, the players squad found a massive cache of drugs. The captain of the platoon orders the soldiers to steal the drugs which goes against company orders to reinforce and save a downed helicopter. The captain says that anyone who doesn't listen to him will be shot. The protagonist protests this along with others and is shot. The player survives along with one other man. These two men, who are best friends, meet back up in the US and are hunted down by the rest of the platoon to finish the job. Throughout the story the player is on the run from hired killers, but after his best friend is killed, he vows to hunt and kill all of the men in his platoon who were involved in the drug scandal. RK0305
My top wishes for GTA 5.
1) The re-introduction of Garages
Whilst I didn't mind the car park space outside, there was always something very satisfying about standing next to the garage and seeing your favorite far in your favorite color slowly appear as the door rose up! For this reason I would love Garages to come back!
2) The abilty to purchase VERY RARE cars/Customise cars
Once you had completed GTA 4, you didn't have much to do in the form of spending your money apart from dates and a few nice suits from Perseus, I think Rockstar introducing some very, very rare cars (ONLY available through purchase, no cheats) would give you more gametime in accquiring more money to purchase these "Hypercars" The cars would have to in the region of 300-500k (maybe more) to make you feel like you "earned" them. These cars for example could be the GTA equivalent of a Veyron (Modern car) Jaguar E-Type (Classic Car) or a Ariel Atom. (Unusual Car) I would love to customise cars again also, whilst we can understand it won't be "Need for Speed/Forsa" in depth but just being able to make a car unique to yourself is hugely rewarding. Perhap even being able to go online with our custom cars and race other custom cars also!
3) Building an empire
I love the "Moral decisions" that GTA make you go through now, but why can't be still buy a collection of property and businesses that give the game some serious action post the single player storyline? Rather than perhaps going from Property to property and collecting the money (we can all agree that got a little tedious) the money gets paid into a Bank Account (The bank account was a scrapped idea by Rockstar I believe?) that you can transfer from a Branch/Online? Similar to when CJ in SA had to defend neighbourhoods that he controlled, you could respond to disturbances of your businesses such as "Take down the guys who boosted a car from your Car Lot" or "Deal with thugs causing a scene in your club" Another idea on the Bank front is to introduce a Bills system for Rent, Gym Membership, Petrol (perhaps a little too far, but you get the idea)
4) More shops
You can buy Jewellery, Shirts, Shoes, Props, Crib upgrades, (Sofas, Wider screen TV's, beds) the works, it seems pointless to be able to have $2 Million in cash but nothing to spend it on.
5) Choosing the car color in Pay&Spray
A little pet peeve of mine, it was annoying to have to drive in and out of the Spray shop 3-4 times to get the right colur as it would take up a day inside the game. Just let us go in, and let us choose. Simple stuff!
- What I really want for the next GTA game, is to have a GTA San Andreas Stories, taking place in 1987, 5 years before GTA San Andreas as Sweet as the protagnist leading up to the events of Brian dieing and CJ going to Liberty City.
- Not deleting missions, taking out many great ideas like GTA SA. I'd also love to see animals like cats, dogs, and jellyfish that do something in the game YayBirdie!
- physical features of protagonist should be customizeable Boomchikin
- Customize cars like in GTA:SA
- Being able to buy cars instead of looking for rare ones
- Make a car crash facility. that will be awesome as a easter egg or secret mission
- make the cars available to turn off ABS, ESP, TCS..Azlan96
- cars can be locked via the phone with alarm system Azlan96
- Set it in London, Paris, Berlin, or Rome
- Don't make the missions repetative
- Make missions fun
- Better controlling cars
- Main Menu
- Easy load menu
- Easier to find weapons
- Smarter police AI
- Mysterious StoryKcl202
- Request songs on radio
- more motorcycles
- Being able to enter more buildings
- Steal from people, Cat-Burglar
- Better phone, overall exit button, like back button or something
- When shot dont put away phone Kcl202
- Better cops, Kcl202
- Younggtaplayer Hope that there's a vehicle that based on Lincoln Navigator.
- Younggtaplayer Hey would you guys bring back the ability to hail a tanker trailer? I really love to crush vehicle with the trailer. Oh not only us have that ability other trucks also have it.
- YounggtaplayerI really hate when i got a wanted star when defending myself. So in gta 5 when you got shot by other gangs police will try to take you to a safer zone (your gang terittory) instead of trying to arrest you
- Should be based in America or Russia.
- The main protagonist should be Russian and ex Russian Army, If its based in America the player should be either an ex soldier or ex DEA.
- The main protagonist should start with nothing and have to buy rifles and clothing.
- more buildings are accesible.
- The main protagonist should be able to by upgrades for his car.
- Ability to buy vehicles (planes, etc.) XXxPyromaniacxXx
- the last mission sould be when you kidnapp a leader of a another crime family for billions and escape in a sea plane.i think you should own take ver bussiness like casinos , restaurants clubs ,pubs ,hotels,gun shops,car centres and showrooms it would be brilliant to own warehouses arifields but the airfilends have building to go in to . i thinks think the graphics should be like iv . going into a building should be like iv . i think a the start of the game you go buy a cars like bmws 535is and bmws 5 series sport cars like bullet gt,from a massive car centre,the player should able to by mansions and safehouses . the player shound be a really dangerous mafia boss with lots of power and also have a 20 floor headquarters were a lot of his gang members will be and rercuit up to 10 memer to join you on mssions and when 3 member are in your car the other should steel another car and follow you .there should be 300 explosive missions. there should be the the abilty to change clothes what you buy like buy a jacket with a top and changle the top with anther one and keep the jacket on.there should be polo tops,trackies your gang meber should have ak47s,smgs , descert egales there should be descerts ,forestes ,there should be more better clothes , you should be able to rob anywere you want .when you murder someone a news van come to repot it .better clothes .when crash into a building the the car goe through it .you should go in any buliding . they should bring back lots of cheats like the money cheat .and there should be a gym .have muscle and stamima
the story should leave off where grand theft auto iv finished and make newer cheats like be able to spawn planes like the ghawar and the andromada and the shamal and the fighter which was cut from gta 4 the hunter should reapear as a super cobra niko is the richiest person ever and some people want him dead....
- I would so pre-order the next GTA if they PLEASE make the cop cars a little more different from each other. Like make EVERY car be able 2 be made into a police car. Like if I drive up to a Polce Station i want to see like 1 Police Cruiser, 1 FBI Cavalcade, 1 NOOSE van, etc. Make it so that there are no 2 cars that are the same. You can have the sae models but change the lights and stuff. Make a whole BUNCH of different branches of the police force. Likee if you have 4 stars make the NOOSE come after you in any car they want. But make the cars cool and have them with POLICE markings. BRING BACK MILITARY 2 THE NEXT GEN CONSOLES. but dont make a wide voriety of military vehicles. its ok to see military vehicles that look alike. make apaches that shoot at the player that are only used by the military and are only abtainable by breaking into the Military Base. THANKS!!! Devonwa1
The game should take place in Vice city in 2010, but the new Vice City should be much more different and better than Vice City in 1984 and 1986. The protagonist should be Patrick McReary - the character from GTA:IV. He is an immigrant in Vice City - he was never been in this town in the past. He is immigrating in Vice with his family(except Francis, who is killed and Gerald, who now is in Vice City prison). He wants to create a new McReary mob, with which he can conquer and rule this city. His main opponent - Tommy Vercetti - the main antagonist should own his properties from 1986(Vercetti Estate, Malibu Club, etc., but these buildings should be much more different than in 1986(upgraded)). The game should have a few side missions and a lot of story missions. The first story missions should be for poor characters, who aren't leaders of a crime family, or members of a crime family. The "Business empire" feature should be bringed back like in VCS. The vehicle explosions should be more realistic than in TBoGT. There should be a lot of safehouses, most of them - to be acquired with purchasing (like in SA)
- Take it back to the 80's or even the 70's, with a killer soundtrack and all the pop culture references that go along with the era. Jamiewan1
- more enterable buildings
- more weapons
- more planes
- enterable u.f.o's\jets
- more missions
- should be all grand theft auto's mixed toghether
- should have c.j, scareface, ice cube, snoop dogg, WC, eminem
- real races
- faster cars/more cars
- should be called gta redemtion
- be able to fly too different islands/planets
- more friends
- better guns
- more tanks
- more actions
- more helicopters
- more boats
- work out room
- monster trucks
- bigger houses
- more houses
- bring back bikes
- tag or see taggers tag(once in a while)
- eat food whenever(but not affect your health)
- I hope that in the next Grand Theft Auto there is more for players who like doing vigilante missions. The Warriors game had a feature that involved hand cuffs and if you were to combine that with Red Dead's prisoner transport feature you would have something fantastic. For instance, it would be pretty cool to go to a gun shop and buy a pair of cuffs (which would be pretty cheap and easy to find) and then going on a vigilante mission that had you knocking out a criminal with your hands, cuffing him, and then transporting him in the trunk of your car. Lord knows killing someone wouldn't get you money from a police department. CribbNG3
- Another big thing I would like to wish for is more variation in buildings. Basically in GTA IV the only special apartment complexes are the ones used directly in story missions. After all, GTA is a free roam series so there needs to be more for those who want to play after the story(usually on MP). CribbNG3
- it would be good to steel police uniforms from the station and when geting a star they will not attack you and get doctors outit a firefighers outfit from the fire staion and the medic center and the police station.
- This should take place in Vice City where Niko,Toni,Claude,and CJ go to Vice City. They go to
Tommy'shouse and kill Tommy and Niko,Toni,Claude,CJ are rich happily ever after TV112 05:23, June 27, 2010 (UTC)
- Customizable Character. Wrestling and fighting games do it, so why not GTA? It would be really cool to have the main character to actually be you. (only having other characters refer to you by nicknames, because it would be impossible to include every name in the world)
- Be able to buy things (tvs, furniture, clothes, jewelry, cars, houses, weapons, CDs (that you can actually bump in your ride), cause I have $99,999,999 in San Andreas, whats the point of having all that cash for nothing?
- Be able to get married after achieving 100% in dating
- Actually be able to bribe the cops with money if you get caught, instead of having to find a star
- Be able to get a paying job and be fired for things like (being late, not coming to work, embesslement...)
- Have your criminal rating have advantages like when you're "King of San Andreas" have other gang members and civillians fear you, cops respect you more, etc.
- More gambling options, shooting craps, 3 card molly, betting on sports
- Underground fight circuit (like in true crime: ny)
- More activities like (smoking weed, drinking, playing basketball against someone, shoplifting)
- Be able to be a drug dealer to make money
- Be able to ask any girl out, her response could depend on (Muslc or fat preference, how much money you have, your appearence)
- Be able to enter any building (would mean that every building would have to serve a purpose and not just be a random building)
- Be able to stick up a store or pull a bank robbery (with possible consequences of course
- Be able to plan a casino heist like in San Andreas, that was so fun. But be able to do it outside of missions so you could do it more than once
GTA 5 wish list
- Be able to have your own soundtrack (radio station songs), San Andreas had the best soundtrack, but it gets a little boring and annoying after 6 years of hearing it.
- Remember the gold SMG at TBOGT? I suggest if GTA V will present the golden version of each weapon. The golden versions have unique ability (but are still realistic).
- Good rewards for 100% completion in game, such as unique abilities, special weapons, special vehicles or special outfits.
- More new cities and bigger setting (Chicago, Texas or in other countries). Also do not forget an ability to move to another city by plane or boat.
- More new vehicles and weapons. Also bring back some BP/EP/FP/DP/or any kinds of proof vehicles.
- Abilities in water: dive, combat and carry people
- Bring back garages! With no limit for vehicles storage.
- Bring back big safehouses, such as mansion, village, penthouse or ranch.
- More new odd jobs, such as robbery, bulglary or even abductionLordLeo
- I want the V8 Ghost from LCS and the Tahoma from SA to return to the series. I also want the ability to own your own car. It would be similar to the function of Jonny Klebitz's Hexer in TLAD. It would spawn at the start of each mission and outside of your latewst save point. You could get it painted to whatever color you want at a shop like Transfender. You could also go to one of the car dealers in the city and buy a new car to replace your old one. At the beginning of the game you can only buy a crappy car like a Blista or a Willard but as you progress through the game, better cars will become available at the car lot until the end of the game where you can buy good cars like the Infernus or the Comet. Rickissocool5
- I think GTA 5 should bring back the 3 Weapon tiers instead of just 2 like in GTA 4 (Advanced and Poor). There should be 3 pistols (Beretta 9000S, Deagle, Somekind of six shooter/revolver), 4 submachine guns (Tec 9, Uzi, MP5, Mac 10), 4 shotguns (Double barrel, Sawed Off, Spas 12, Pump action shotgun), 3 Assault Rifles (Ak47, M4, Smith and Wesson M&P 15T), 3 Snipers (Remington Model 750, Tikka T3 Tactical, H&R Ultra), 3 Special Weapons ( RPG-7, Minigun, M60), and 6 Thrown Weapons (Pipebomb, Molotov, Hand Grenade, Satchel Charges, Tear Gas, and Flash Bangs). You should also be able to contact anonymous arms dealers on pay phones scattered across the city to get guns for cheaper. EvanM1995
- I think there should be more player-like pedestrian behavior, i.e pedestrians can be drunk, or start shootouts and have high-cal guns. HoboHunter28
- i think it should have more rpg things such as skills and exp.
- I think there should be a similar vechicle system R* used in Red Dead Redemption. You could go to a car dealer and then buy car keys for a Comet, Infernus ,etc and incase you blow up the car you could press the up button on the direction pad and then a car would spawn at your safehouse the next day
- The setting should be in Chicago(freefall off the Sears Tower!), New Orleans, Texas, or Atlanta.
- drink whenever.
- customize cars.
- the protagonist should be asian or white, or maybe middle eastern
- more clothes(hats,beanies,add stripes, or change color of clothes etc.)
- Maybe the setting is like Red Dead Redemption(The US and Mexico are the setting)
- buy cars at a dealership also
- POLICE NEED TO STOP SHOOTING YOU WHEN YOU"RE DEAD!
- garages with lots of space(no car limit)
- more car versions(like sultan hatchback. or stratum coupe)
- a home pc
- Make it so you can modify vehicles again but only more realistically
- Make it so that you can drive planes, more helicopters and basically just add more things to do like in san andreas.
- Make more landscape and country roads and mountains like san andreas because gta iv was basically just towns and cities and industrial estates
- Give the player homies or gang members again
- add a tank again. make it so you can drive but you can choose which gun to control (turret or the little machine gun at the front) and whatever gun you aren't controlling, your homies can control it
- Also a really annoying thing that needs to be fixed is: when working for the police (vigilante missions), when you shoot the target, other cops come after you. Make it so they will help you out and you arent the only cop on the scene
- Its always nice to discover a new car in gta. Make more of them and make some fun cars too.Ilike2m0d
- Have Grand Theft Auto V take place in washington DC. 1up Wonder
- Some more suggestions,
- Like someone else said above me, Its sucks when the cops go after you in vigilante missions. Even when you have the police uniform from dating barbara in san andreas. At the very least, you should be able to do uninterrupted vigilante missions once you have earned the police uniform.
- I can't stress enough how HUGE of an improvement it would be to be able to customize the character, it would be some groundbreaking stuff. That in itself would be enough to sell millions of copies.
- Instead of focusing on graphics, it would be better to simply improve gameplay and activities to do after you've beaten the game. I would be cool if the new game had graphics like San Andreas, as long as it had a great story, game play, and more things to do.
- Have businesses that you earn money from after you establish them (like san andreas and vice city), but have a bank account to transfer the money into so you don't have to drive or fly 50 miles to collect it
- Be able to do different things with weapons, like (pistol whip, mellee attack with a rifle, different knife attacks, be able to free-aim bats and other swinging weapons)
- Maybe go to college and take classes (like in "Bully") that are mandatory requirements for certain jobs, (maybe kinda lame, but would provide something to do)
- Have marathons (like San Andreas) but it would be cool if it was promoted and had a news team and spectators at the finish line and stuff like that
- Be able to make your own graffitti design and tag things up
- Have parts to make your own tattoo
- It would be really fun to be able to shoplift
- Be able to stick up a store (like vice city), but be more realistic, not just pointing your gun at them and getting money. Make it so you have to be smart about it (take out security cameras and stuff)
- Be able to climb things (It sucks that the only GTA for PS2 that allows climbing in San Andreas) even the ones after it didn't let you climb (VCS and LCS)
- Have a large business like a Casino, that you would make huge bank off of. Or a car dealership that people actually buy cars from.
- Bring back the salesman modes (like GTA III or Liberty City Stories) so you could make money off of your sales
- Jobs like; Realtor, Hitman (get paid to track and kill someone), Loan Shark (using physical violence to get your money back if not paid on time), Protection Racket, Strip Club owner (not pimp)
- Be able to get a loan from the bank if you need cash
- Bring back burglar mode (like form San Andreas) but instead of just taking appliances from houses, be able to break into huge mansions and break into(crack) the safe, cause rich people got money, I wants that.
- my wishlist for gta 5
- have a customiszable character as the protagonist
- a never wanted cheat
- heath,armor,money cheat
- have it on all systems
- have a choice for different fighting styles
- more melee weapons
- have a chance to play as all of the previous protagonist
- have an accessory that can interact with the game
- and a choice of colors in pay & spray
- MONEY What I think they should do in the next series of GTA if make it a bit harder to gain money. Its always you start off with nothing at the begining and then at the end you end up not buying anything! I think they shouldn't give you money for doing the missions but give you oppertunities to do side jobs; Taxi service, Police, Fire Department etc.
- HOUSES Also you should be able to not only buy houses in GTA 5 but also pay rent AND! buy stuff for your house. I think it would be a really cool thing to include this but... It may not happen... You should be able to design however you want your appartment/house like in Sims.
- CAMERA I think I can say this for everyone but 'WE ALL LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY!' you should be able to take pictures and save them to your harddrive or just the game/ or even recordings (ONCE YOU BUY ONE) and share it across the world. It would be a great laugh to see what kind of funny things civilians do, like fall over a curb haha. Or even make a nice background picture for your WIZ-WIRELESS HAHA.
- Buying Cars is one of the things that you never got to do (only in San Andreas). I think they should bring that back. I know its easy to just steal a car, but I just feel that once you buy something your over protective over this particular item for a few days or weeks.
- CLEVERNESS Must more clever AI OR just police. If you steal a car you get 1 STAR (Which is fair enough because you dont want the whole cavalry coming after you) the police should be able to track you down slowly and eventually depending how nice the car is. Or if you rob a bank or a store (which you should be able to do too!) your identity could be in jeperdy depending on if the cameras got your face.
- BUYING STUFF As I said before about you can buy stuff your house, which would be cool. You should be able to buy stuff for your character such as shoes, socks, trousers, belts, underwear, shirts, jackets, ties, gloves, rings, wrist bands, necklaces, chokers, scarfs, hats, bandanas, glasses, shades, face paints etc. And what about accessories such as mp3, arcade games, tattoos, phones, computers/laptops, keyboards/pianos etc.
- SELLING STUFF Not only you should be able to buy all them stuff... You should be able to sell all them stuff!!! Whats the point of upgrading a... Laptop and having the old one when you can sell it? It would be awsome. But not only that. If they could.... PLEASE BE ABLE TO TRADE ONLINE!!! I JUST WANT A GAME WHICH CAN TRADE GOODS!!! IT WOULD BE AMAZING IF IT HAPPENED ON MY FAVOURITE GAME SERIOUS EVER!
- There are more things I can mention but I wont bother because im not getting paid for this haha. No I just cant be bothered to write anymore at.... 3am in the morning... This is llTurtleManll signing out Ervindarkfalcon
There should be four games:
- GTA North
- GTA South
- GTA East
- GTA West
- Each game would include a fourth of the nation in it, and you would have to buy each game(bad part), but you could save your data from one (i.e., gta west) and import the next game (i.e., gta east) and continue. A missions pack would come included with each, then if you get all games, you get a main story line mission pack to import to the game. Just my opinion, but I believe it would usher in a wide open revolution in gaming. Then recieve permission from car manufacters, and import anywhere from 175- 300 cars, some common, some very hard to find. Earn a pilots license, fly, recieve acsess to airports. Earn a racing license, and race in major racing leagues in America. Or simply buy a ticket, and go to a sports event with friends you meet, or friends your character has aleady met in the game. Import more realistic weather patterns or different weather (snow, floods, etc...) for each location in the country.Mod vehicles realistically, anything from spark plugs to whole bodies. Build your own house from scratch, or simply buy one, fix it, and add on to it. Better eating, like take friends to eat at a McDonalds, or take family to Red Lobster, a wide variety. Better clothing, More stores, like Steve&Barry's, Aeropostle, and so on. Go grocery shopping, like go to WalMart and buy a case of Miller, or head out to Save a Lot and get a cart load. Give the players a huge variety of things to do when off the job. That is my scetch of what I want in the newest GTA outlet.
- FIRST- LMFAO U PUT VENTURAS AND NOT VEGAS BAHAHA and second, i think alot of shit should be in there, like the gun's ACTUAL names and not some bs like Micro-SMG... i could name everygun on everygame... dont need anything :D umm yeah thts pretty much it -.- btw me and a friend started a myths group with all the gta:sa myths and everything we also got a youtube, which is linked in the group... if u could put this into the myths section in gta:sa tht would beyond greatly appriatiated... ty http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/group.php?gid=119583728079591&ref=ts Glbracer 08:58, June 29, 2010 (UTC)
- gta Americas which you can travel to realistic states all islands/countrys in the north ,south,central america and the caribbean with a part of russia and the state of of alaska including hawaii and samoa 14:46, June 29, 2010 (UTC) gta4bigfan~~
- One improvement would be the ability to stash weapons. It's very frustrating when you have spent the whole game (without cheats) building up your stash, and the car's bad acceleration allows for the police to catch you and take them all, potentially taking much of the money you have earned throughout the game.
- There NEEDS to be destroyable environments, not too extreme I'm just talking like shooting at a building and blowing out all the windows with your Assault Rifle. A Splatter meter, It depends on how high you jump off a building from, like say jump off out of a helicopter as high as you could go you splatter all over the place. Maybe more bank robbery missions, and a lot bigger area that would be cool.
- Some kind of crazy Waco style sect, out in the desert! Foz Zombie
- Ability to drive subway-trains and/or trams.
- Police armed with pepper-spray and Taser-guns (electrical pistols).
- with san andreas map Fikri 1998
- GTA needs more and cooler weapons like: Vector(MW2),AT4,M16A4,M240 and of course SAW MG.
- 'Free will' would be appreciated.
- If vehicles could be smashed like tin cans I would applause Grand Theft for the first time. "peace niggaz, i'm out"
- with san andreas map Fikri 1998
- Have more commercial vehicles and pickup trucks. Have semi trucks with towable trailers. Buckmaster08
Bring back asset missions, or have a job and from them you should be able to buy stuff like tv's, beds and radio and computers for your house, and cars maybe aswell. Aslo to be able to buy houses, but I'd like the houses all to be different inside. And also have a town that acts like one, for example, in San Andreas there was a street sweeper, perhaps show these jobs and dustbin lorries collecting
rubbish and taking it to a tip or wherever they need to go.
- BE ABLE TO ASK ANY GIRL OUT. I killed all my girlfriends after I got what I wanted from them (police uniform, medic uniform, hearse, monster truck). Now I'm really bored and don't feel like starting the game over again, I've beaten it 3 times don't need to do it again.
- Put "Hot Coffee" mode in GTA V. The worst that could happen is the game would have to be changed from mature to adult. 1 year. Trust me, if parents are buying their 10 year old kids mature games they're not gonna say "oh this one suggests you be 18 instead of 17". Why should the gamers have to suffer because politicians keep poking their noses into stuff that isn't any of their business.
- There should be like 150 weapons and a lot of action.
- i agree with all of these so far and i think that rockstar should add the newest cars such
as the new 2010\2011 chevy camaro.Stop coming back with old guns. Add new ones like .22 bolt action rifle and the protagonist should be able to go to gunshop and purchase a acsessory for the weapon such as a scope or grenade launcher. Add more clothes and shoes. You should be able to buy a car as you get farther into the game new cars will be on the market. Be able to purchase properties and mansions and stuff like that. Add in a bigger varidy of peds like children more styles of pedestrians and animals like dogs and cats. Please Please thousand more times Please add customizable cars back to what i said earlier bout the cars being able to purchase after u purchase a car from a dealer u should be able to take it to a chop shop. When in the chop shop be able to add hedraulics to ur car or truck add spinners to customizing part as well. Gtalover2
- you should do one about ireland it would be brilliant
- Get rid of those realistic car physics, I liked being able to take turns at 90 and still make it. Also BRING BACK THE STARS WANTED LEVEL! LiLGremlin
- This city should be in Canada eh! Woodey
- There are so many great suggestions, but the ones that sum it up have been listed a few times
- More weapons and accessories for them (scopes, silencers)
- More cars
- Bigger map
- More things to spend money on
- And my personal biggest wish (BE ABLE TO ASK ANYONE OUT), considering everything in the games already, it wouldn't be hard to include it, just sayin'. It would hugely increase the replay value for me and many other.
- Make GTA the world world like a google earth. Enter ever building. Sky Diving. More cars and jumps. Dogs or any other animals. Bike, Skateboards and rollerblades. More air travel like airports helicopters. When someone dies its all over the news and news vans come and the police try to find the killer instead of chasing you right away. UFC FIGHTING like tackling grappling chokes SUPERMAN PUNCHING if your fighting someone you can pick them up. MORE MOTOR BIKES. MORE HOUSES. CUSTOMIZE YOUR CAR, BIKE not just a Pay n Spray.. ROITS YOU CAN SPRAY GRAFFITTI. If your put in jail you can break out or see the inside view of the jail and walk out(same with a hospital) BETTER GRAPHICS make the graphics like modern warfare 2 or a halo. have a hunting zone with like deer, wolfs etc. Trains and you can throw people into the train tracks and tie them down . MASSIVE ONLINE PLAY THAT INCLUDES EVERYTHING THAT THE STORY MODE INCLUDES. BETTER RADIO STATIONS WITH MODERN MUSIC LIKE EMINEM. Cars get damaged realistically not like when you keep crashing different parts come off (like when you crash the front bumper it gets damaged differently every time.) 100 PLAYER ONLINE FREE MODE THAT YOU CAN DO ANYTHING IN NOT JUST A 16 PERSON MAKE IT MASSIVE
- it will be good if you can either shoot anyone with one shot or do a shoot and dodge at the same time .the grathics should be like iv but more real
- take place in 2010 Mrjourdan101
- you should be able to take over restaurants, factories, clubs,pubs and wearhouses and gang territoriess have and gang wars
- you should be a wealthy businessman who is a landlords,club ower,drug dealer, mafia boss and car salesman,be a macanic and a car theft theft
- there should be about 450 missions and the first mission should be to buy a car like a infurnus or a black bmw 535is
- there should be sport car,bmws prision vans
- they should bring back cheats like moneys cheats,muscle cheats ,flying cars,stamia
- the graphics should be able be like iv but more real
- there should be 8 crime families and the player should be a mafia boss
- when crashed into a building the building should fall to peaces and explosions should look more real .when something is on fire only a fire trunk could put it out
- like balld of gay tony mission bang bang if destroying the crane in gta 5 if destroy something like a plane or a crane it falls down
- clothing should be designer clothes like sport clothes ,polo tops with a jacket and more suits
- the missions should be explosive
- you should a multi billionair
- you should have a family with kids and teenagers and there should be animals,you should steel police uniforms
- they should bring back haircuts, your hair should grow .bring back tatoos ,muscle and stamia
- you should have a massive 50 floor headqaurters with tanks and helicopters
- new guns should be flamethrowers and 2 barreled shotgun
- you should be able to recruit up to 10 gang members with ak 47s ,smgs ,miniguns and when get in a car and there no room 4 other member they will steel other cars and follow you
- San Andreas or a new town based on Detriot like on 8 mile the gang areas so tht u have a gang leader protaganist or a new member looking to rise in ranks also have some people eminem/proof/iobie trice/snoopdog/xzibit/50cent./drdre (characters based on them)
- Be able to watch actual tv shows from a customizable house/apartment via Xbox Live
- This is what I would like to see in GTA 5:
- Planes, we really need them.
- Buying houses and assets.
- FBI and SWAT instead of FIB and NOOSE. Army may come back, but not as a law enforcer, just with a military base, like in the earlier games.
- Vehicle Submissions, they're really really great. Miles Pedro Prower 21:46, July 1, 2010 (UTC)
- buy lots of mansions and safehouses,do cheats buy getting out your phone like iv
- give monster truck and better gangs with areas(san fierro) and give c-5 galaxie the biggest military aircraft give proper helicopters and aeroplanes and bring back parachutes and drift cars into it and put in funny cars (drag cars with stock looking body) give crossbow give gatling gun give better fighting style (lock on to someone run up to them and hit them with a flying kick) give whips to disarm and own enemies with guns put in bugatti veyron lookalike car make pocket motorcycle give more side missions and random encounters make a friend who's in the army or something to give you a tank when to get friendship to 60% give better gun shops give better car/bike shops lots more cheats i want to fly a car again Gherkinmaster
- set it in vice city Patrickcusack92
- add more comedians and cabaret for comedians get billy connolly and and lee evans and dylan moran and frankie boyle and bill bailey. for cabaret do mimes and hypnotists and dogs. add mounted police on the streets so you can kill the rider and yank him off the horse and ride it add double decker buses and add working tow trucks and big rigs so you can attach trailers or cars and jacknife them and hit stuff and make bendy buses for the same purpose and make buildings fully destructable but not permanent destruction like for instance you are on the highway next to tall buuildings and suddenly you hit a conveniently placed ramp or no guard rail and you fly into say the 12th floor and drive through the other side. add a fuel trailer so you can jacknife and explode or park somewhere run away and shoot it so it explodes. Gherkinmaster
- Realistic mode. Sometimes it's just cool Lolwut 49
- More weapon selections. I mean, it's nice to wield a 'Javelin' missile launcher sometimes, can it? Lolwut 49
- More vehicles. As long as it have cars, i approve the game as awesome. Lolwut 49
- Licensed vehicle. Lolwut 49
- Protaganist shoul be a male with irish heritage,Waking up in a mental ward you have to escape,and you start off your new life living under a bridge sleeping on a cardboard box. and there should be alot of buyable houses,Character customation should be re-introduced Hair should start to grow in game(Realistic). Children and animals, you should be able to start your own business in the game and you should get profit from them. More clothing stores,better weapons,save frequency should be alot,big map likd GTA SA but make it a totally new city with country sides,towns,suburbs,Pjs,and everything, i also think Claude Speed should be seen sometime in the game Cause he was a awesome, bullet wounds should show up that would be insane instead of just blood spots,Longer storyline,and also if you try to make it where niko ever dies it should be of old age cause niko is unstoppable.put schools and stadiums in the game,to conclude this just make the game alot more realistic, thank you.Nikobelic423 18:21, July 2, 2010 (UTC) Nikobelic423
- o yeah and make the weather actually change like the seasonsNikobelic423
- if will be brilliant for the weather for to snow have sandstorms,and hail stones and also to have yachts and have tonrnadoes ,whirlools and to have seassons ,and dates and days of the week
- If you just took GTA San Andreas and improved the graphics to GTA 4 levels nadchanged nothing else, I would buy it in a heartbeat!!! Nofaith
- The ability to choose different characters like on GTA 1. Also a character customization feature would be nice for a change Cm8000
- Oh, if only this vast virtual city could become an MMORPG like Azeroth in World Of Warcraft! Rick Gauger
- It would be fun if there would be some other secundary missions, but more realistic. For example: When you hijack a taxi or a cab, you can only steal the money that is there, but if you want to do fares (because if not the police searchs you for false identification), you shave to go to the company's building and talk with the chairman to have a job. Another thing I would really like is that , at least, there wouldn't be 3 identical people talking between them.
- I think that the protagonist MUST be a guy of 33 years old, called Chuck Fischer.
- Appearance :
- Tall, 1,88 m approximatedly; very short hair, just like Jason Statham in The Transporter; start wearing a t-shirt and jeans.
- Born in Aberdeen, Scotland. A war veteran who reached the range of Marshal of the Air Force, but another soldier called Jake Curst betrays him, killing all his family and saying taht Chuck was the responsible of the death. Now, after 5 years of prison, he wants revenge but he is dropped from an helicopter in Stockholm, in a desert forest, till a man founds him and gives him a house, a job and some food ... but revenge hasn't neither started yet. Travelling through Stockholm, Munich, Rome, Dallas, Boston, Manchester, Aberdeen, and , finally, where the revenge takes over, Paris (each of them with other names).He finally ends as a great executive, but with an unforgiveable past.
- A larger environment to play in with lots of enterable buildings and being able to do activities in these buildings
- Major parts of the city should be owned by crime families and there should be fights to claim territories
- The owner of the territory should be able to upgrade it like better houses better cars etc
- Lots of safehouses which can be fully customized from the inside and the outside and objects can be placed in them (these can vary from appartments to mansions)
- Lots of jobs to earn lots of money like kidnappings organised crimes robberies etc
- Properties can be bought such as garages casinos hotels warehouses weapon factories shops which can be upgraded internally and externally to increase profit
- Being able to buy furniture for houses and properties
- Crimes should pay large sums of money but things should become more expensive to buy
- Building a criminal empire from the smallest of businesses to the largest
- The game should be set in a modern era
- Better and fully customizable cars such as the italia reventon aston martin bmw mercedez benz porsche etc
- Being able to interact more with the pedestrians and other people
- Lots and lots of buyable property that satisfies the player until the next gta game :)
- Haircuts Workouts and Much better clothes to wear
- Do whatever there is to do with the story.Every Gta story has been brilliant
- Politics should be involved in the game too
- Once a girlfriend loves the player enough she should be able to move in with the player
- Customizable audio
- Even car interior can be upgraded
- Being able to gain property by killing other people
- More in game activities
- Credit cards too can be used
- The in game internet cafes are pretty useless since you can't buy anything that is listed
- Employing gang members and people to help you run your criminal empire
- PLEASE PLEASE ROCKSTAR LISTEN TO THESE IDEAS TO MAKE THE MOST EPIC GTA GAME TO DATE Kilmac
- PuT YOUR OWN MUSIC IN THE GAME
- the protagonist should be called cain daniels who is a 32 year old who is so crazy madd .
- say you got puched in the nose it will be good to bleeed and have pile of blood the same if you got shot
- Set it in New York but call it it New YorkSaintsrow2fan95
- Real Place, Vehicles, clothing and addsSaintsrow2fan95
- New Weapons like throwing knives, ninja stars, cannons, spears, deodarant and a match, water pistol, laser guns, five guns in one (featured on the simpsons episode: The Cartridge Family), crossbow, bow and arrow, a dog where you pull its tail and squeeze it and it fires poo, fiber wire, landmines, hidden blade (like in assassians creed), mace, grim reapers weapon, pitchfork, nailgun, wooden mallet, drill (lol), electric hammer, axe, battle axe (like in soulcalibaur) and more weapons like thisSaintsrow2fan95
- A combination of
Liverty CityNew York, Vice CityMiami and San AndreasLA, San Fransico and Las VegasSaintsrow2fan95
- New vehicles like a steam train, the thrust ssc, dragster, pirate ship, wheelchair, skateboard, skis, snowboard, pennyfarthing, trike, unicycle, row boat, raft, horse and cart, skooter, ufo (should be located in
area 69area 51), bomber, 1885 benz (first petrol car), 1829 rocket (first train), steam roller (should be able to flaten people), titanic (with horrible steering), 19th Century wooden steam car (all vintage cars should be located in the natraul history meuseum), cruise ship, mobile crane, cargo plane and moreSaintsrow2fan95
- King Kong on the top of the
Rotterdam TowerEmpire State BuildingSaintsrow2fan95
- Every GTA character should be in the story and fight in the last missionSaintsrow2fan95
- Drivable Tram
- Customizable Weapons, add silencers, loudeners (for fun), scopes, speedcocker, laser sight, rapidfire, explosive rounds, bayonet, rifle grenade etcSaintsrow2fan95
- People on the street should wear signs saying the world will end in 2012Saintsrow2fan95
- Bring back the fun of San Andreas to the XBOX 360 and Playstion 3, no more wathcing Tv within the game your playing on your Tv, come on rockstar, I know it, you know it, everyoone knows it: GRAND THEFT AUTO IV SUCKED AS BAD AS CHAMPIONS RETURN TO ARMSSaintsrow2fan95
- Rockstar should listen to these idea's, they could be richSaintsrow2fan95
- A gun shaped like an RPG that shoots chattering teeth Saintsrow2fan95
- Climbing Abilities like in Uncharted, Assassins Creed and Tomb Raider Saintsrow2fan95
- zombies Saintsrow2fan95
- Sports Stores and Tool Stores as well as gun stores
Sports Stores can sell golf clubs, tennis rackets, pool cue and other sport styled melee weapons
Tool Stores can sell drills, electric hammers, axes, chainsaws and other tool styled weaponsSaintsrow2fan95
- A wand for a weapon (should be a 100% complete unlockable) Saintsrow2fan95
- the 10 most things i want in gta 5
- 1..to own lots of bussinesses like pubs, restraunts, factories ,wearhouses,casinos,nightclubs,
- 2. be good to own buliding sites, mansions, air fields
- 3. to be a pub landlord, club onwer ,drug dealer,gun shop owner ,lawyer ,bouncer,businessman ,hitman and a powerful mafia boss, car sales owner
- 4. lots of more cheats like money cheats flyings car and even better ones
- 5. recuit over 10 gang members with ak 47s in your headquarters with 50 floors
- 6. first mission you should buy a car like a bmw 5 series or a bmw 535is or something like a infurnus
- 7.bys lots of saehouses and mansions
- 8. bring back muscle and stammia
- 9. animals and children in the game
- 10.over 400 explosive missions
- please put these in rockstar these idears could make you ritch and the best rockstar game ever
- 11. when chrash into a buliding it fall or gets damaged
- 12. pick the cars color in the pay n sray
- 13. explosions should look more real
- 14. you should be allowed to wark into any buliding
- 15. the grafics should be like gta iv but more hd and more real
- 16 .bring back the bullet gt
- I think it should be france, or Venice and you are working up to be a don. Jamesdog1999 Jamesdog1999
- if the charaters would show a little emotion ervy once and a while Bart56912
- female protagnst Bart56912
- Model the AT-400 after a Boeing 747Saintsrow2fan95
- List of Boats that should be in Grand Theft Auto IV, both originals and ones that I made up.
- Jetski (or Wetski)
- Coast Gaurd
- Coast Gaurd Launch
- Coast Gaurd Dingy
- Predator (with missles instead of machine guns or cops with M4s)
- Police Jetski (or Wetski)
- Hose (Small Fire Boat)
- Fireboat (Fireboat)
- Sinker (Titanic)
- Shark (Battleship)
- Platypus (Cargo Ship)
- Carrier (Aircraft Carrier)
- Oven (Fishing Twaler)
- Undercover (Army Submarine)
- Submarine (Normal Submarine)
- Medic (Hospital Ship)Saintsrow2fan95
- Planes that should be added to GTA V, both originals and ones I made up
- AT-400 (modled of a FlyUS 747)
- Rustler (Drops Bombs as well as fires Machine Guns)
- Fighter (Modled of an F16 and drops bombs as well as fires missles)
- Airtrain (modled of a Juank Air 737)
- Breaker (WWI plane with machine gun and bombs)
- Crasher (Wright Brothers Plane)
- Triplane (Red Baron)
- Cropduster Saintsrow2fan95
- Trains that Should be in GTA V
- Brown Streak (with interior)
- Freight (with a variety in the cars)
- Steamer (Steam Locomotive)
- Buzz (Electric Train)
- Aincent (1829 Rocket-First Train)
- I think GTA 5 should be the first gta were you can do multiplayer missions together and it should have niko bellic and cj as the protaganists and you can travel all over the world like to france, uk, australia,asia and not just america and i think all the old san andreas items come back like the jetpack,dildo,chainsaw and it would be funner if it had heaps of easter eggs like the heart of liberty city and myths and legends like nessie, bigfoot and the ufos
- New places like europe, or asia, australia make them travel by plane
- new guns, sawn off shotgun
- planes back
- heaps of copters
- remote control cars and you can apply bombs to them
- zombie mode youre gang up against pedestrian zombies
- nerf guns
- more access on computers like a word document and being able to change background like on the phone on gta4
- a facebook type site
- a myspace type site
- a twitter type site
- a youtube type site that works
- when connected to xbox live, ps3 internet, computer internet you can share videos on the youtube and chat to friends on the facebook myspace and twitter
- being able to buy different models of phones at different retailers
- in france you kill rats instead of flying rats
- in england you kill swans
- in asia you pick up pirated movies
- in australia you kill cane toads
- in australia you can hop in a kangaroos pouch
- in asia you can ride on robots
- in england you can ride and those feet paddle boats
- france you can ride on a bike with a basket infront with bagets in it
- for every country you visit you can buy a souvenir outfit
- you can get segways, scooters, bikes quad bikes, golf buggy, rowing boat
- the old cheat were you can change your character to someone else
- more tech items an ipod or something
- making the game way bigger than all the othersRetardedChickenBoy
- Vehicles that don't have motor's that should be in GTA V
- Moutain Bike
- Wimp (Girls Bike)
- Coward (Little Kids Bike)
- Homarge (Penny-Farthing)
- Footroller (Flinstones Car)
- Fag (Skooter)
- Hawk (Skateboard)
- Splits (Ski's)
- Search (Snowboard)
- Pillowcase (Bike with Training Wheels)
- Scardey Cat (Trike)
- Lazy Bones (Rollerskates
- Hand Cart (Hand Powered Train Car)
- Handycap (Wheelchair)Saintsrow2fan95
- Bikes and other motorised and non motorised vehicles that are not cars, buse or trucks that should be in GTA VSaintsrow2fan95
- Segway (Segway)
- Evil Triplet (Motor Trike
- Dumpster (Dumpster taht you can push and ride)
- Shopping Trolley (Same stats as a Dumpster)
- Pram (Same stats as a Shopping Trolley)
- Cariable Melee Weapons that should be in GTA V
- Baseball Bat
- Pepper Spray
- Sword (or Katana)
- Swiss Army Knife (hold L1 or LB and use Left or Right to pick a gadget)
- Sledge Hammer
- Screw Driver
- Electric Hammer
- Dog that fires poo
- Hidden Blade (does not fill up any weapon shot, used by pressing down when fists are selected)
- Cross Bow
- Bow and Arrow
- Trowing Knives
- Ninja StarsSaintsrow2fan95
- The heart inside
The Statue of HappienessThe Statue of Liberty can be destryedSaintsrow2fan95
- in a plane you should go very high up in the sky
- 1) New Modern weapons That haven't been seen previous GTA's, ACR, M93 Raffica, M87A1 Barrett .50 cal, Vector
- 2) San Andreas Stories, There's been GTA Liberty City Stories, GTA Vice City Stories, why not put in a GTA SAS?
- 3) Over the top like TBoGT or San Andreas.
- 4) If taking place in San Andreas have a mission or two where there is an Earthquake, mabye a during a race or driving a bomb, giving you a drunk driving feeling.
- 5) Bring Back the Hunter helicopter- its better than the Annilator or the Buzzard.
- 6) Stealth bomber you can fly.
- 7) Taking a plane at one of the airports to Vice City or Liberty City, mabye taking place with 3-5 missions at each.
- 8) Owing property, build a source of income. Bryan91997
- 9) More than 2-3 types of weapons per category 5 assault rifles, 6 smgs, 7 pistols, 3 rocket launchers, 4 shotguns, 23 melee weapons, for example Bryan91997
bring back the phone and the abilty to buy a new phone
the abilty to buy and cutomize properties
the ablity to buy and customize cars
have either carl johnson,tommy vercetti,luic lopez or niko bellic as protaganists
have all 3 citys (san andreas,liberty city and vice city)
have the parachute and bring back the jet pack
more super cars
bring back garages
80% of buildings open to protangist
ramps on buildings to perfom a unique stunts and the abilty to smash up cars and other vehicles
make the cars stronger and give them the abilty to withstand more damage and make them not blow so easily
give the game a grapple
give the guns attachments
make the miltary and cops stronger artillery for example if the play commits a certain amount of crimes the police call the miltary come after you with fighter jets that shoot you out of the sky and they also shoot you while you are on the ground. and also make the miltary have snipers
the ablity to get a job to earn extra money
and have the ablity to spend the money you earn
give the game a unlimited ammo and unlimited money
real websites so you can buy clothing,cars,guns have dating websites
the ablity to customize the protaganist
put a power-glider in to the game
put a hot air baloon in to the game
ablity to play football,basketball,bowling,air hockey,pool/snooker,darts
give the cars petrol to make use of the petrol pumps
- Have custom radio stations for ps3 Candymanyyyy
- No more Watching TV within the game, Caperet Clubs, Strip Clubs, Comedy Clubs, Dating or Mandates, just over the top gameplay like in Grand Theft Auto San Andreas, The Ballad of Gay Tony or Saint's Row 2. Saintsrow2fan95
- My wishlist for GTA 5
- 1- Should be for the wii
- 2- More accessable buildings
- 3- More WEAPONS!!
- 4- Coustimizable Character, Crib,and Car
- 5- Bigger Map
- 6- Once reaching high enough stars the army goes after you
- 7- More vehicles
- 8- Diffirent qoutes :S
- 9- Diffirent voice modifications
- 10- SHOULD BE FOR Wii !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
To make a game this epic, the following must be sacrifsed to make room,
- TV within the game you're playing on your TV
- Cabaret Clubs
- Strip Clubs
- Riding In Taxi's
- Phone Customization
- Street Names
- Sex Shops
- The number 69 everywhere
- Pool (or Snooker)
- You Know What's Everywhere (Like the Memory Lanes Sign)
- Private Dances
- Niko: May I come in for a coffe. Michelle: Sure
- Using Computers Within the game that your playing on your Computer
Saintsrow2fan95 06:08, July 5, 2010 (UTC)
- I want the san andreas, vice city and gta 4 maps together reallyyyy bad.. and to fly planes and to go under water again. also more carsGta5man
- I think I might be the only one to suggest this kind of change but as a fan of the GTA series....it would be nice since we covered immigrants and people of different ethnicities to have the protagonist be a different gender. Many of you might disagree but I think it would be unique to have a strong female character, not slutty but adventurous mentally,physically and sexually. It would be awesome to see a female character make her way up the hierarchy as well as the past protagonists have done with a strong plot ( no sappy romances please) and a wide array of skills.
- Combine GTA SA and GTA IV.Have the graphics, features and physics of GTA IV but the abilty to buy property, (PLEASE BRING BACK A HUGE MANSION LIKE VERCETTI ESTATE!!!!!!)planes and weapons from GTA SA
- When going to a airport make it that you only get a wanted level if your not a pilot(flight school).
- Based in a new area such as California.CJ185
bring back cj and niko and u can pick which one u want to use and make more options to do before and after missions like somking weed drinking palying baseball football and bball mix it up with san andreas features and more and gta4 graphics becase gta4 sucked niko wasnt really gansgta like cj
- Ok DEFINITELY MYTHS!!
- You know how much controversy there was with the bigfoot and stuff!! sea monsters.. include those in the next game!!
- To do that you'd probably need wider, more open locations!! THATS FINE!!
- We all want more cars, more planes, (FUCK THOSE 9/11 PEOPLE) more guns.... you can do that!! YOUR ROCKSTAR!! Please... :P
- 1978 Ford Ranchero with a v8 engine going 96 mph.
- 1992 ford F-150 89 mph
- 1940's Rolls Royce but only seen parked in certain areas.
- 2010 Chevrolet Camero 98 mph.
- 1968 Lincoln Continental 4 door with suicide doors. Hardtop, Softop or Convertible 93 mph
- 1975 Fod Elite as the buccaneer 90 mph.
- 1961 jaguar 93 mph
- 1973 jaguar 98 mphHangman'sJoke
- Be able to buy cars at dealerships.
- be able to pick from many girls to date and have a choice to mary and divorce them.
- actually rent or buy homes and garages to save your cars i hate parking spaces they suck.Hangman'sJoke
- I think GTA 5 should have a online mode it would be nice if we could meet others and maybe... rob a bank together with other persons.
- More destructable buildings (Maybe rebuilt over time) eg. after a few days construction workers set up scaffolding and the building gets restored step by step, day by day. Sniffakipper
- Have the map be the whole U.S. or a whole country of some sort, not just a small boring replayed city.
- Choose good or evil like in Red Dead Redemption.
- Bring airplanes back!!!!!
- Let character swin and be able to dive under water.
- Army should be back too.
- Cooler vehicles. Add more truck!!!!!! i.e. 1982 ford f250 extended cab. Ferrari 308GTSiQv
- Smarter cops with better weps.
- Give us a wider array of weapons!!!!
- Let us mod cars like on NFS Carbon.
- Bigger houses.
- Let us be able to buy upgrades for our houses.
- Bring gangs back.
- have trucks with mounted weapons.
- Let us go in EVERY building or at least most instead of only a couple.
- Let us choose a character to play as.
- A lot of cheat codes.
- YOU CAN DO IT ROCKSTAR! YOU DID RED DEAD REDEMPTION! THAT USED TO BE THE IMPOSSIBLE! THINK OF THE PROFITS FROM ALL OF THE BUYERS!
- Guns for melee weaponsSaintsrow2fan2010
- I want only ONE thing - the game needs to be set in RUSSIA! If you haven't already, try the Criminal Russia mod for San Andreas...the place seems so atmospheric and perfect for a really nice criminal operation of some sort. If not Russia though, the game needs to be set someplace other than USA VsemPizdetz
- they need to make custom playlists so you can listen to your own music (for ps3 at least) and more bank robbing missions-- that was one of my favorite parts from gta 4 Ab3
GTA V ahould be set in Vice City, San Andreas and Liberty City Combined, certain radio stations from each must be selected
- Libery Rock Radio
- Radio Broker
- Radio X
also new ones should be made up
New Song should include:
- AC/DC: Rock'n'Roll Train
- AC/DC: Big Jack
- AC/DC: Moneytalks
- AC/DC: Highway to Hell
- AC/DC: A Long Way to the Top
- AC/DC: High Voltage Rock'n'Roll
- Mettallica: Traped Under Ice
- Mettallica: One
- Mettallica: The Unforgiven
- Mettallica: All Nightmare Long
- GreenDay: American Idiot
- GreenDay: 21st Century Breakdown
and more songs like this Saintsrow2fan2010 00:48, July 6, 2010 (UTC)