Difference between revisions of "Community:Project/Community Multiplayer Event"
(+More info. I assume this is GTA IV? +What do users have to do to 'sign up'? What will happen next?)
|Line 19:||Line 19:|
Latest revision as of 23:51, 24 September 2012
Signing up is simple - below are three sections to sign up in. One for the Xbox 360, one for the PS3, and one for the PC and there will be someone to moderate each system.
Just log in, hit Edit, and use
~~~~ to sign your name in the relevant section. You can add other information such as your timezone, and we'll try to accommodate matches that suit you!
- Gamemodes should be chosen by the three (or five if preferred) most requested through a vote or another method.
- Weapons will be set to all.
- Cops will be turned off.
- Friendly fire will be turned off.
- If team deathmatch is chosen the max amount of members on one team will be four (if the lobby is filled).
- If you cannot attend than please let the the chosen moderator known.
- No Mods allowed. No Exceptions.