Difference between revisions of "Community:Promotion/Spaceeinstein/2"
m (Protected "Grand Theft Wiki:Promotion/Spaceeinstein/2": Archiving ([edit=sysop] (indefinite) [move=sysop] (indefinite)))
Latest revision as of 13:52, 14 October 2010
| This is a record of a successful nomination to become Staff.
Please do not edit the nomination, questions or comments sections of this page. Discuss on the talk page if neccessary.
I nominated User:Spaceeinstein to become a Moderator back in March. After two months of moderating, I think he is worth considering for promotion to Administrator. I have not yet decided whether to vote in favour of this or not, so I hope this page is used wisely to make the decision. Gboyers talk 22:08, 1 May 2009 (UTC)
- Spaceeinstein, please reply with whether you accept or decline this nomination, and why. If you accept, also answer the questions below.
I accept this nomination. With more available resources, I hope that I can make this wiki better than I can do right now.--Spaceeinstein 01:31, 2 May 2009 (UTC)
- Any user may ask a question here for the candidate to answer. Feel free to add extra questions based on their replies.
- My perspective of the wiki somewhat changed in that I feel like much more articles needed improvements than I previously felt. I have been able to conform more to the standards than before and improved over my major mistakes.--Spaceeinstein 01:31, 2 May 2009 (UTC)
How would you interpret the role of an Administrator, and what sort of role would you take within this wiki? For example, fighting vandals, correcting mistakes, writing the best content, writing policy, coordinating efforts, strengthening the community etc. Gboyers talk 22:06, 1 May 2009 (UTC)
- I see the role of an Administrator as having more abilities and more responsibilities to keep the wiki tidy. My main goal would still be making articles as informative and accurate as possible.--Spaceeinstein 01:31, 2 May 2009 (UTC)
- I'm proud of the improvements to the articles I edited and created to make this wiki as reliable as possible.--Spaceeinstein 01:31, 2 May 2009 (UTC)
Administrators are quite heavily involved in the rules and management of the wiki (although not in charge of it), so is there anything you would like to change about this wiki?
- So far there's nothing major that need changing as the way it is right now has been working.--Spaceeinstein 01:31, 2 May 2009 (UTC)
- Thank you for the nomination. This is such a quick promotion.--Spaceeinstein 01:31, 2 May 2009 (UTC)
- Any user may leave a comment here, which will be considered before the decision is made.
- This section is for any user to formally list whether they are in favour of this promotion or not. Simply sign your name on a bullet point, add any comments into the comments section.
The decision is NOT a result of this vote, but the results will be taken into consideration by the Managers.
Users in support of this promotion:
Users not in support of this promotion: