Completion in GTA Vice City Stories
Getting completion in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories requires numerous tasks to complete. Below is a list over everything needing to be done in order to reach the achievement. Completing the gane gives the rewards infinite ammo and the ability to watch most of the storyline cutscenes on the TV inside The Clymenus Suite. The PlayStation 2 version of the game has some more side missions to complete as opposed to the PSP version.
- Complete all storyline missions (Last Stand).
- All 30 empire sites owned.
- Max respect on each type of business.
- Protection Racket: Ultimate Badass
- Loan Shark: Crim Reaper
- Prostitution: Mack Daddy
- Drugs: Smack Daddy
- Smuggling: Pirate Captain
- Robbery: Heist Meister
- Seize 32 vehicles for the Civil Asset Forfeiture Impound.
- Cause at least $1700 damage on Rush!. (PlayStation 2 only)
- Cause at least $2000 damage on Crash!.
- Complete all timed side missions.
- Mashin' Up The Mall
- Harbor Hover Race
- Haiti Hover Race
- Crims on Wings
- Crims On Water Wings (PlayStation 2 only)
- Playground on the Town
- Playground on the Park (PlayStation 2 only)
- Playground on the Dock (PlayStation 2 only)
- Playground on the Point
- Land Sea and Air Ace
- Hyman Memorial O.D.T. (PlayStation 2 only)
- Caddy Daddy (PlayStation 2 only)
- Complete all 5 races on the mainland.
- Complete all 4 races on the east island.
- Complete all time trials.
- Complete all vehicle side missions.
- Complete the Vigilante side-mission to 15 levels.
- Complete the Firefighter side-mission to 15 levels.
- Complete the Air Rescue side-mission to 15 levels.
- Complete the Paramedic side-mission to 15 levels.
- Complete 50 fares or make at least $5000 for Taxi Driver.
- Complete the Beach Patrol side-mission to 15 levels.
- Complete Vice Sights to 5 levels.
- Complete Fire Copter to 5 levels.
- Burst all 99 red balloons.
- Complete all 36 unique stunt jumps. (30 jumps on the PSP version.)
- Complete all 35 rampages. (30 rampages on the PSP version.)
When completion is achieved in GTA Vice City Stories, the following rewards are given:
- Infinite ammunition.
- The ability to watch most of the storyline cutscenes at The Clymenus Suite.
Bugs & Glitches
- A bug in the game exists and the player needs to complete only 99.6% to get the achievement.
- The player must build a high roller Drugs site before the completion of "Hostile Takeover", otherwise the game will not award the player the percentage boost for unlocking the Drugs business type.