The Coquette generally resembles a Chevrolet Corvette C5 (1997-2004), albeit with revealed headlights, and a less curvaceous body shape; it has a front bumper grille reminiscent of the Corvette C6 (2005-current). The taillights bear some resemblance to those of the 2007-present Nissan GT-R, but overlap; the exhaust pipes also overlap and mimic the taillight design(Early 2003 Gemballa Porsche models used overlapping mufflers).
The Coquette has an impressive top speed of 344 km/h (214 mph) which is the second fastest in the game behind the Infernus, and its acceleration is second only to the Sultan RS. It has excellent braking and handling, even at high speeds, and makes a good drifting car. Its chief disadvantage is durability; the front engine configuration makes the car particularly vulnerable to damage compared to its fellow high-speed vehicles, the mid-engined Turismo and Infernus, and rear-engined Comet.
The Coquette has a unique white-and-red paint job available, similar to that of the 1984-1996 C4 Corvette featured in the television series The A-Team. This paint job, unlike most other unique paint jobs, can be sprayed onto any Coquette.
- Occasionally spawn around Varsity Heights, Westminster, The Meat Quarter, Suffolk, Middle Park (Algonquin), Rotterdam Hill and South Slopes (Broker).
- Spawn in traffic during Multiplayer.
- Easily found at the Broker - Dukes Expressway while driving a Banshee.
- "Coquette" is a term for a flirtatious woman.
- In Grand Theft Auto IV, the default radio station in the Coquette is Liberty Rock Radio 97.8.