Rear quarter view)|
A Coquette in GTA IV.
|Vehicle type||Civilian car|
|Body style||2-door sports car|
|Manufacturer||Invetero (GTA IV)|
The Coquette generally resembles a Chevrolet Corvette C5 (1997-2004), albeit with revealed headlights, and a less curvaceous body shape; it has a front bumper grille reminiscent of the Corvette C6 (2005-current). The taillights bear some resemblance to those of the 2007-present Nissan GT-R, but overlap; the exhaust pipes also overlap and mimic the taillight design (early 2003 Gemballa Porsche models used overlapping mufflers).
The Coquette has an impressive top speed of 344 km/h (214 mph), the third fastest car in the game behind the Comet and the Turismo, and its acceleration is second only to the Sultan RS. It has excellent braking and handling, even at high speeds, and makes a good drifting car. Its chief disadvantage is durability; the front engine configuration makes the car particularly vulnerable to damage compared to its fellow high-speed vehicles, the mid-engined Turismo and Infernus, and rear-engined Comet. A few hard collisions can make the car permanently disabled.
The Coquette has a unique white-and-red paint job available, similar to that of the 1984-1996 C4 Corvette featured in the television series The A-Team . This paint job, unlike most other unique paint jobs, can be sprayed onto any Coquette.
The Coquette also has another unique paintjob. Like the one above, it can be sprayed onto any Coquette. It's a green and black paintjob, apearing black at some angles but green at other angles.
- "Coquette" is a term a chatty flirtatious woman.
- In Grand Theft Auto IV, the default radio station in the Coquette is Liberty Rock Radio 97.8.
- The Beta version of the Coquette had no decals on its rear, as shown on Stevie's photo for his car thefts.
- Spawn in traffic during Multiplayer
- Has a very good chance of spawning anywhere at night driving another sports car.
- Occasionally can spawn often around Westminster, Varsity Heights, The Triangle, Easton, Suffolk, The Meat Quarter, Middle Park, Algonquin, Rotterdam Hill, South Slopes, and Downtown Broker.
- Can be found along the Broker - Dukes Expressway.
- Parked before the church in Suffolk, Algonquin for Stevie's Car Thefts.
- Can be obtained in the mission Payback.
- The Stinger and Stinger Z29, similar Corvette-based cars in GTA 1 and GTA 2.
- The Banshee, a sports car based on a C4 Corvette in GTA Vice City and GTA Vice City Stories.