Difference between revisions of "Credits in The Lost and Damned"
Revision as of 22:43, 22 December 2010
Credits in The Lost and Damned can be seen following completion of "Get Lost". During the credits the player may see different scenarios from TLAD, and the original GTA IV. Whether it be from one protagonist's point of view or in some cases together. During the credits three different songs can be heard playing, "Every Picture Tells a Story", "Touch Too Much", and "China Grove". The following can be revealed:
- Niko and Roman finding their apartment building burning, then moving on to and arriving at Roman's cab depot, which is aflame as well. Johnny Klebitz can be seen passing by the depot as Niko and Roman depart.
- Niko Bellic chooses the fate of Ivan Bytchkov. The camera, however, pans away before a decision can be made by the player to prevent a canon ending.
- The first part of the chase from Shifting Weight, with Niko down below.
- Museum shootout from different points of view. Johnny Klebitz coming out of museum from the right exit, Niko shooting his way out the left exit and stealing a PMP 600, and Luis Fernando Lopez escaping via the roof and shooting into the skylight.
- A police car rides to the Bank of Liberty, where Niko, Patrick McReary, and Derrick McReary are in the process of robbing it.