|Daddy's Little Girl|
|For||Michael De Santa|
|Objective||Race Jimmy on bikes at Vespucci Beach, then retrieve Tracey from a yacht|
|Location||Vespucci Beach, Del Perro Pier|
Spooking Tracey before retrieving her
The Seashark is destroyed or grounded
|Unlocked by||Marriage Counseling|
Freddy Slade (optional)
Michael is sitting on the couch in the living room trying to watch a classic movie while Jimmy is playing Righteous Slaughter 7 in his room, shouting obscenities. When Jimmy's racial and homophobic slurs drowns out Michael's movie, Michael marches up to Jimmy's room to tell him that he's making too much noise. When Jimmy disrespectfully tells his father to leave, Michael reacts by smashing Jimmy's flatscreen TV with a chair. The two have an argument, and Michael ends up showing regret for not spending more time with his children. Michael suggests that he and Jimmy go on a bike ride, to which Jimmy begrudgingly agrees.
Michael and Jimmy drive down to Vespucci Beach to a bike rental stand; during the ride, Jimmy complains about how his life is messed up because of Michael's criminal career. After renting two bikes, Jimmy challenges Michael to a race to the pier; if Jimmy wins, Michael has to replace his TV; however, if Michael wins, then Jimmy would have to do something with his life. Upon arriving at the pier, Jimmy complains that Michael does not treat Tracey with same scrutiny that he's treated with. Michael retorts by stating that Tracey doesn't buy cars she can't afford so thugs break into their house nor did she get kidnapped and lose his yacht. Jimmy reveals that Tracey is hanging out with porn producers on a boat nearby, the Dignity.
Furious, Michael dives into the water and swims for the yacht. When Michael gets on board, he disrupts the party, throwing one of the party-goers overboard, and takes Tracey off the yacht and onto a personal watercraft. Blake, the boat's owner, comes out, demanding to know who caused a scene on his boat and gives chase along with Freddy Slade, shooting at Michael and Tracey in the process. Tracey tells Michael to lose their pursuers in the Vespucci Canals. After losing or killing the pursuers, Michael and Tracey return to the pier. Tracey is mad at Jimmy for telling Michael where she was, nearly attacking him after she gets off the Seashark; however, Jimmy claims that he didn't expect their father to react the way he did. The two De Santa children leave the beach, and Michael stays behind at the pier to sulk.
|Fastest Speed||Reach the top speed on the Seashark.|
|Stabilizer||Don't fall off the bike.|
|Faster Than Fish||Swim to the yacht within one minute.|
- On the way to Vespucci Beach, Jimmy will change the station from Los Santos Rock Radio to West Coast Classics. If the player changes stations, Michael will claim "Driver's choice".
- If Michael loses the bike race, he will claim that he didn't agree to Jimmy's terms of him buying a replacement TV.
- If Jimmy gets ahead of Michael, Jimmy might tell Michael "You shall not pass", a reference to Gandalf the Grey from The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring.
- Both Blake and Freddy can be killed during the mission; however, Freddy posts on Tracey's Lifeinvader wall regardless, telling her that she owes him a new Seashark and her "career" in the LS porn industry is done.
- If Michael kills Blake and/or Freddy, Tracey freaks out and reveals that she did cocaine on the yacht.