|This page needs to be cleaned up to meet the standards of Grand Theft Wiki.|
|Deconstruction for Beginners|
Playboy X, Dwayne Forge and Niko Bellic outside Playboy's apartment.
|Fail||Niko Bellic dies or gets arrested|
|Unlocks||Photo Shoot and Ruff Rider|
Playboy X wants a real estate developer named Yusuf Amir to be on his team. However, Amir is completely ignoring X. Therefore, in order to get in his good graces and show that he has some influential power in Liberty City, Playboy sends Niko to clear out every last Union (Mafia) tough-guy goon on the construction site seized by the Union workers from Yusuf. X believes that Yusuf will then notice that Playboy X means business.
- When Niko snipes the lookouts each one will have a dying cutscene. The first will fall off the crane and smash hard on the street below. The second falls over discharging his AK-47 and dies. The third will fall off the crane and smash onto a nearby parked Cavalcade, destroying its doors, heavily denting the roof and breaking all its windows, and then landing on the ground. You can take his AK-47 ammo which falls beside the car and lands on the ground.
- Each time one of the player's grenades detonates (or the player shoots an explosive barrel), Playboy will say things such as: "Whoah, player! Don't fuck up this site too bad!", or "Damn! I can feel the heat from here!" (he is up on the roof and says this through Niko's headset.)
- The Union Leaders all have different weapons; #1 has an AK-47, #2 has an Uzi, #3 has an SMG, and #4 has an M4.
- This mission is the only time 2 black Cavalcades with black rims and a unique color can be acquired. The player can take it when the player enters the car to collect Playboy's weapons. The player can drive it back to the safe-house without failing the mission. Also the player can leave it at the construction site entrance, and once the mission ends it will still be there, Also the one parked inside the construction yard which one of the Union workers fall onto also features the same black rims and a different unique color and could be saved as well.
- The Union Workers are working for The Messina Family.
- The Union Workers win the case by getting a memorial in honor of dying in the shoot-out designed by Yusuf Amir who rejects Playboy X.
- The beta version of this mission would require Niko destroy the warehouses.
- Some of the scaffolding is scripted to collapse when shot. These may crush enemies and even the player themselves.
- Soon after the shooting begins you will hear a police radio reporting on the gunfire. However, no wanted level is actually triggered and police are not an issue.
One of the guards falling to his death and on to a Cavalcade.