The Deluxo is based on the DeLorean DMC-12 and the Mercedes C111, although it does not have gull-wing doors like the Delorean, features taillights more reminiscent of Ferrari's dual circular taillights from many of its 1970s and 1980s models, and is available in a wider spectrum of body colors. The Deluxo is best suited for street racing due to its excellent handling and acceleration, however, it does not withstand damage well. As are most vehicles, the Deluxo has rear wheel drive. The Deluxo seems to have been produced in the early 1980s.
The Deluxo is one of the more faster cars in the game. However, its top speed does not compare to the Infernus or the Cheetah. The Deluxo is probably the 3rd or 4th fastest vehicle in the game. The engine bears the same sound as the Infernus's, so it is possibly a V8 as well. The vehicle's braking is pretty good and responsive, and handling is pretty satisfactory. The only drawback the car has is that it's extremely fragile and won't stand up to a large number of crashes. Also, the vehicle tends to lose control when hitting something at high speeds.
GTA Vice City
- Parked inside Sunshine Autos after completing the first list for the import garage.
- Is extremely rare to find on the streets
GTA Vice City Stories
- Found at InterGlobal Films.
- Parked in front of Gonzalez's apartment at Ducum Inn.
- Parked in Ocean Beach near the bridge going to the fairground.
- The trip skip icon used in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas features the side profile of a Deluxo. The car is otherwise absent in-game.
- Deluxo (GTAVCS) (front).jpg
GTA Vice City Stories rendition (Rear quarter view).
- Trip Skip.png
A Deluxo visible on GTA San Andreas' trip skip icon.
A texture from the Deluxo. The rearlight texture in the buttom indicates that the Deluxo's rearlights could have looked like the Delorean ones in an earley beta version.