|The Lost and Damned.|
|Appearance(s)||The Lost and Damned|
|Vehicle type||Civilian/Gang motorbike|
|Capacity||2 (rider and passenger)|
Much like the Hellfury, the Diabolus is best described as an aggressively designed custom chopper sporting modern, unconventional design cues, similar in design to the real-life West Coast Choppers El Diablo. In comparison to the Hellfury, the bike is identifiable by its thinner frame, different exhaust pipes, exhaust note, and an added buddy bar above the rear fender. The bike is available with any one of two gas tank design and any one of two exhaust pipe deigns.
The unfinished GTA IV version of the bike differs slightly from the final TLAD design, featuring a more compact and less radically designed gas tank that features the Diabolus name, and lacking any rear license plate.
The Diabolus in The Lost and Damned is a gang vehicle ridden by members of The Lost Brotherhood.
The Diabolus' performance is fairly poor, as the bike has only average acceleration and a top speed of around 120 kph/74 mph. The bike suffers from poor steering that constantly results in understeers and wide turning radius's if cornering in full throttle. In other respects, the bike's grip and brakes are average.
Although the bike is durable in firefights, its long length, as are many long choppers in the game, makes it impractical for agile chases, and is normally incapable of performing wheelies or stoppies.
The Diabolus is featured extensively in The Lost and Damned's storyline as the bike of choice for several prominent Lost members, including Jason Michaels, Brian Jeremy, Terry Thorpe and Clay Simons, and feature unique color scheme:
While these bikes features colors that are consistent throughout their appearances in The Lost and Damned, their gas tank and exhaust pipe designs may change in each appearance.
- The default radio station in the Diabolus is Liberty Rock Radio 97.8.
- Obvious to its real-life counterpart, the name Diabolus seems to come from combining the word "diablo", which means devil in Spanish, and "fabulous".
- Can be found parked on the west side of the Lost MC Clubhouse, in the alleyway.
- Always parked at the The 69th Street Diner in Hove Beach.
- Parked behind Brian Jeremy's house in "Bad Standing".
- Can be delivered by Clay to the player after completion of "Angels in America".
- Occasionally ridden in traffic by The Lost Brotherhood in Lost territories.