|Appearances||GTA Vice City|
Tommy Vercetti (employer, 1986 onwards)
|Occupation||Kaufman Cabs dispatcher|
|Voiced by||Deborah Harry|
- See here for Doris in GTA Vice City Stories.
Doris, credited as Taxi Controller, is a character in the 3D Universe who appears as a minor character in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City. She is the dispatcher at Kaufman Cabs in Little Haiti. She is voiced by singer Deborah Harry, best known for being the lead singer of the band Blondie.
Doris began working at Kaufman Cabs at an unknown time, although by 1986 she had been working there for several years. She informs the firms other employees of the new owner, Tommy Vercetti, notifying the gang that the Vercetti Gang would make sure they would have no trouble from rival firms.  She later provides Tommy Vercetti instructions on how to help the business through the dispatch radio, where she also informs one driver that he has been fired.
- GTA Vice City
- Doris is the character to name the gang headed by Tommy Vercetti as the Vercetti Gang.
- Her name is revealed over the dispatch radio for Kaufman Cabs, which can be heard while driving a company taxi.
- Over the dispatch radio she makes announcements for Tommy Vercetti about phone calls from Mercedes Cortez, Phil Cassidy and Ken Rosenberg, as well as a visit from the police.
- Doris: "I've been doing this for years". (after purchasing Kaufman Cabs)
- Doris: "Our new management, the Vercetti Gang, is gonna make sure we get no trouble". (after purchasing Kaufman Cabs)