|The Lost and Damned.|
The Lost and Damned |
The Ballad of Gay Tony
|Vehicle type||Civilian motorbike|
|Body style||Sports bike|
|Capacity||Two (driver and passenger)|
|Manufacturer||Dinka (GTA IV)|
The Dinka Double T is a motorcycle featured in the The Lost and Damned and The Ballad of Gay Tony episodic contents for Grand Theft Auto IV. The "Dinka" logo cannot be found on the bike itself, but the police refer to the bike as a "Dinka Double T".
The Double T Custom is a more powerful variant of the Double T with a bit different model and vinyls. The custom version is considerably more stylish and faster.
The Double T is more of an "all show and no go" bike, but has some potential in The Lost and Damned and The Ballad of Gay Tony. Its acceleration is anything but fun; due to its sluggish first and second gears. Its top speed, however, is pretty strong for a bike its size, so don't let the acceleration get the best of you. Once you're up and running on a long stretch of road, you can get to your destination quick and painless. Its handling is great as well; the bike's design makes cornering, wheelies, and endos a breeze.
But because of its poor, high-revving low gears, this bike isn't the best choice for getaways since a cop could easily drag you off it at mid first gear. Other than that, the bike can easily beat its competition in races.
- TT is the common abbreviation for Tourist Trophy, a reference to the famous Isle of Man Tourist Trophy race, one of the most famous motorcycle races in the world.
- When the player calls Clay to order a Double T, Johnny refers to it just as a "Double".
- The Double T plays the radio station The Beat 102.7 by default when entered.
- The name of the bike may be a reference to an Ed, Edd n Eddy character named Edd, who is often referred to as "Double D".
- Also, during the episode "Microphony" of the The Fairly Oddparents, Timmy hosts a show, in which he nicknames himself "Double T in the morning".
In The Ballad of Gay Tony, the bike can only be found in Alderney, most commonly in Westdyke. The bike can also be occasionally found parked around back of the large mansion next to "Cloe Parker's Mansion", the largest mansion in the middle of Owl Creek Ave.
The Double T also spawns in TBOGT multiplayer.